Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Substituton Works - Powerballs

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2015, 10:27 am - IP Logged

The winning combination for the June 3 Powerball drawing is 6.8.13.37.40 + 11.
I once again had two distinct options, and I chose the wrong one!
According to reports, the PB field of 35 numbers will be reduced to 26 numbers effective with the Oct. 7 draw.
I'm not sure if I will continue to post my selections.
Although the trend lines are sparse, they are nonetheless suggesting I should revise my prediction strategy.
There are two ways I can do it, but, choosing one over the other will require more data.
Meanwhile, I've evaluated the existing trend lines and believe the next PB number will be 27.8.18.1 or 28.
Thanks for your interest.

San Angelo, Texas
    United States
    Member #1097
    January 31, 2003
    1394 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2015, 11:17 am - IP Logged

The winning combination for the June 6 Powerball drawing is 08.13.18.27.43 + 15.
    My trend charts presented two strong possibilities, including the one with the correct
    Powerball.
    I, of course, selected the wrong one.

School is out and the long hot West Texas summer has begun.
    It will be a busy period for me, meaning that I won't have the time nor the interest
    in maintaining trend lines for a predator game I don't play.

Another reason is that there has been little or no interest shown in a substitution workout.
    I suppose folks who spend money on MM and PB already have valid ways to generate winning bonus balls.

To each his own.

Regarding the new PB matrix arriving in Oct.
    For those who might be interested, I suggest the 26 PB numbers be
    divided into 4 groups:

..PB#..............AS......Gap2#....
    ..1 thru 6.........A.........1.....
    ..7 thru 14.......B.........2....
    ..15 thru 22......C........3....
    ..23 thru 26......D........4.....

AS = Alpha Signature
    Remember, PBs are dumb objects having no mathematical value whatever.

Thanks for your interest and Good Luck!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19825 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2015, 11:39 am - IP Logged

The winning combination for the June 6 Powerball drawing is 08.13.18.27.43 + 15.
      My trend charts presented two strong possibilities, including the one with the correct
      Powerball.
      I, of course, selected the wrong one.

School is out and the long hot West Texas summer has begun.
      It will be a busy period for me, meaning that I won't have the time nor the interest
      in maintaining trend lines for a predator game I don't play.

Another reason is that there has been little or no interest shown in a substitution workout.
      I suppose folks who spend money on MM and PB already have valid ways to generate winning bonus balls.

To each his own.

Regarding the new PB matrix arriving in Oct.
      For those who might be interested, I suggest the 26 PB numbers be
      divided into 4 groups:

..PB#..............AS......Gap2#....
      ..1 thru 6.........A.........1.....
      ..7 thru 14.......B.........2....
      ..15 thru 22......C........3....
      ..23 thru 26......D........4.....

AS = Alpha Signature
      Remember, PBs are dumb objects having no mathematical value whatever.

Thanks for your interest and Good Luck!!

"I, of course, selected the wrong one."

Hang in there, once you start picking some winning numbers more interest might be generated.  Right now your workout looks like the results of bad guessing.

Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

San Angelo, Texas
        United States
        Member #1097
        January 31, 2003
        1394 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2015, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

"I, of course, selected the wrong one."

Hang in there, once you start picking some winning numbers more interest might be generated.  Right now your workout looks like the results of bad guessing.

Good luck to you.

I remember one day long ago when I raised a question about the fact that few LP members rarely participated in workout presentations.
        Todd, who spent a lot more time on-line then than he does now, posted a comment that essentially said that people tend to sit back and wait until someone hits it big. They then jump on board and demand all the details.
        The big winner doesn't respond, of course, and is never heard from again. 
        I believe I have presented a method whereby a player can win using their own abilities, rather than waiting for someone else to score big.
        They just have to be interested enough to knuckle down, generate the tracking charts and find ways to use the information to best advantage.
        As for myself, I play Texas Two-Step twice per week.
        There are 35 bonus balls to choose from.
        While I don't make the correct choice every time, my workout helps me do it often enough to make it worthwhile.
        The $5 and $7 automatic prizes are small but they help offset the total cost for 5 plays per drawing, which is my limit for all the games I play.
        Enjoy the summer, RJOH.
        Hope you uncover the secret to winning the games you play.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2015, 5:18 am - IP Logged

I remember one day long ago when I raised a question about the fact that few LP members rarely participated in workout presentations.
          Todd, who spent a lot more time on-line then than he does now, posted a comment that essentially said that people tend to sit back and wait until someone hits it big. They then jump on board and demand all the details.
          The big winner doesn't respond, of course, and is never heard from again. 
          I believe I have presented a method whereby a player can win using their own abilities, rather than waiting for someone else to score big.
          They just have to be interested enough to knuckle down, generate the tracking charts and find ways to use the information to best advantage.
          As for myself, I play Texas Two-Step twice per week.
          There are 35 bonus balls to choose from.
          While I don't make the correct choice every time, my workout helps me do it often enough to make it worthwhile.
          The $5 and $7 automatic prizes are small but they help offset the total cost for 5 plays per drawing, which is my limit for all the games I play.
          Enjoy the summer, RJOH.
          Hope you uncover the secret to winning the games you play.

"Todd,....................., posted a comment that essentially said that people tend to sit back and wait until someone hits it big. They then jump on board and demand all the details."

That's the nature of people, you can't blame them for wanting to emulate winners.  There are plenty of people offering suggestions on how to win a lottery and it hard to know if any of them should be taken seriously.

Doing workouts can be entertaining but I don't think there is a secret to winning to be uncovered, it's mostly luck. 

JADELottery have done a lot of research on lotteries and presents some of his findings in the math forum.  He has the software to produce charts of his findings and he's a programmer who understand several computer languages and knows Excel.  You might find his posts interesting reading.

Parts of the workout I do is based on a chart he posted several years ago.  I just wished he had posted some updates of it since.

Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking