Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball to end its run tonight!

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 1 year ago by MaximumMillions.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #165541
April 12, 2015
541 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2015, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Don't sit out this Powerball drawing hoping for a bigger jackpot because if you do, you'll be very disappointed. Mega Millions was won last night, so that means "The Fix" will be in. If you don't know what "The Fix" is, it's a conspiracy to keep lottery jackpots as low as possible at all times. There is a 99.99999999% chance there will be a Powerball jackpot winner tonight. "The Fix" follows trends too, so the numbers chosen in tonight's drawing have a very high probability of being birthday numbers.

Play birthday numbers tonight & buy tickets in Illinois if at all possible to increase your chances of winning. My lottery guru/advisor has passed this wisdom down to me and has told me to pass this advice on, & that it would be a good thing if I did.

Is your lottery guru, dead or living?

United States
    Member #106134
    February 13, 2011
    806 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2015, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Is your lottery guru, dead or living?

They were never alive to begin with...I think.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3157 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2015, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Good guess JJ. The person who won PB was probably cursing out the MM on Tuesday because they didn't win.

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #77167
        July 15, 2009
        554 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2015, 7:09 am - IP Logged

JJ-my apologies to you and your guru--alive or otherwise.  He was right! Hurray!

why didn't he give you the winning numbers?  Smile

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #104962
          January 23, 2011
          1075 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2015, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Nice call,  the haters hated on you, a couple were decent enough when you were right at least.

Trump 2016!

United States
            Member #106134
            February 13, 2011
            806 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2015, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Boo ya!

Go research it, but I believe there has NEVER been an instance in the history of both games where when both jackpots were above $150 million and one was won but the other wasn't on it's very next drawing.  When one game is won, the other becomes way too easy to win because of "the fix"

Now that both jackpots are at mins, "the fix" will be more powerful than ever, it's going to be so easy for some people to win that it's not even funny.  If you don't believe there's a conspiracy to keep jackpot amounts at mins at all times then you're crazy.

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              Happyland
              United States
              Member #146344
              September 1, 2013
              1129 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2015, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Boo ya!

Go research it, but I believe there has NEVER been an instance in the history of both games where when both jackpots were above $150 million and one was won but the other wasn't on it's very next drawing.  When one game is won, the other becomes way too easy to win because of "the fix"

Now that both jackpots are at mins, "the fix" will be more powerful than ever, it's going to be so easy for some people to win that it's not even funny.  If you don't believe there's a conspiracy to keep jackpot amounts at mins at all times then you're crazy.

You had better than a 1 in 10 chance of being correct by pure random guess alone. Attributing it to "the fix" is nothing more than confirmation bias.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
              If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
              P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                Member #165541
                April 12, 2015
                541 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2015, 1:12 am - IP Logged

It's a statue of an Indian chief and a fox that's near where I usually buy tickets.  They've recently began speaking to me & giving me lottery advice.  Sometimes the Indian will talk and at other times it's the Fox.  I think the Fox makes more sense most of the time.  He tells me I will win if I persist and follow trends!  He also told me to share advice with LP, but to laugh at you all even if I win just $1 lol.  He just told me birthday numbers can't lose, go play them!

I missed this post before.  So the statue is presumably not alive and I suppose the fox is alive.

Your gurus remind me of that creepshow movie where the indian statue would come alive and hunt the baddies.

Also in one episode of the simpsons there was a talking fox.

So I suppose its plausible that your gurus evidently were communicating and they also were correct as somebody in Arizona won.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                  Member #164603
                  March 8, 2015
                  599 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2015, 7:55 am - IP Logged

My Guru is my gut. Eat a bowl of beans and wait for it to talk to me.