Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anybody noticed? (Tx 2Step)

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 1 year ago by garyo1954.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1692 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2015, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning, RL!

No worries. Remember the old saying, if you don't make mistakes you haven't done anything?

Yep. That's me. I'm like Dr Pepper. I make mistakes in 23 flavors every day. Some I make more than once.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    891 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2015, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

While I'm here, let me throw another "something to consider" idea out.

What if I say that all back digit sets are not created equal? What if I said some back digit sets have more balls in the pot than others?

Would you believe me?

See if I can prove it. Basically there are 5 groups of back digit combos. At the top of the list is a group of 5 combinations that hit in exact order 35 times throughout the matrix. Those combos are all low (except for the 5).

Next we have a group of combos that hit 15 times in exact order over the entire matrix. There are 1340 of these which produce 2876 hits in the live draw plus pretest.

Have a look:

Then there is the next set. Any member of that group only has 5 possible combinations in the matrix. It consists of 5875 members and has produced 4093 hits of the total 7315 draws.

Then you have the group that only hits once.  There is 2710 of those and they have produced 360 hits.

What do you think now?

Coming in late lol. Your saying that back digits 1-2-3-4 have played 35 times since birth?  Trying to understand

tonights hot numbers are 6-7-8-11-15-18 IMHO. Good luck G

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1692 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2015, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Coming in late lol. Your saying that back digits 1-2-3-4 have played 35 times since birth?  Trying to understand

tonights hot numbers are 6-7-8-11-15-18 IMHO. Good luck G

No, sir.  There are 35 combinations containing the back digits 1, 2, 3, 4, throughout the entire matrix. The matrix is starting at the lowest possible combination (1,2,3,4) and counting to the highest (32,33,34,35).

I'm on the older XP machine, don't have the chart, but the number under HITS following the 52360 is the total combinations in the matrix. The number under HITS following 1466 is the total in live draws. The number under HITS following 7351 is the total in the live draws plus the pretests.

These are things the state doesn't tell you. It is not hidden, but you have to look for it if you want to know.

Why is it important?

Digit play (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) is more precise than playing numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,etc).

In numbers play people say their are more odd balls than even, so there is a better chance of odd numbers hitting.

In digit play we have 5 more low balls than high balls so there is a better chance low back digits will hit.

Look for yourself....

all low back digit balls....1,2,3,4,5,11,12,13,14,15,21,22,23,24,25,31,32,33,34,35 (20 total)

all high back digit balls....6,7,8,9,10,16,17,18,19,20,26,27,28,29,30 (15 total)

The reason I use 0 as the highest ball is because 1 is the lowest possible number that can be drawn.

To jump in the deep end: How many draws contain all high back digits?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        891 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2015, 8:16 am - IP Logged

No, sir.  There are 35 combinations containing the back digits 1, 2, 3, 4, throughout the entire matrix. The matrix is starting at the lowest possible combination (1,2,3,4) and counting to the highest (32,33,34,35).

I'm on the older XP machine, don't have the chart, but the number under HITS following the 52360 is the total combinations in the matrix. The number under HITS following 1466 is the total in live draws. The number under HITS following 7351 is the total in the live draws plus the pretests.

These are things the state doesn't tell you. It is not hidden, but you have to look for it if you want to know.

Why is it important?

Digit play (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) is more precise than playing numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,etc).

In numbers play people say their are more odd balls than even, so there is a better chance of odd numbers hitting.

In digit play we have 5 more low balls than high balls so there is a better chance low back digits will hit.

Look for yourself....

all low back digit balls....1,2,3,4,5,11,12,13,14,15,21,22,23,24,25,31,32,33,34,35 (20 total)

all high back digit balls....6,7,8,9,10,16,17,18,19,20,26,27,28,29,30 (15 total)

The reason I use 0 as the highest ball is because 1 is the lowest possible number that can be drawn.

To jump in the deep end: How many draws contain all high back digits?

Thanks G fir the explanation as I was coming up with different stats the way I interpreted it lol. Are you asking me that question about high back digit draws?  I can surely figure it out when time permits.  I've been having fun repairing equipment at our cafe that lightening hit. Should be done today

BTW. If your not familiar.  Go to youtube. Look up Jade  Helm 2015. I don't want to hi jack your thread but decided to put the note to you on an open post rather than PM in hopes others see it too (-:   Any questions email me. I've been studying a lot for the past 20 years.  A lot fixing to go down )-:

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1692 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2015, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Glad you guys are okay! Seems the whole area got more water and lightning than we asked for. Lakes are all back to normal are above.

Heard about Jade Helm. Seen a couple of smaller exercises so I'd be lying to say I'm on edge. Back in the day of Ayatollah Khomeini they set up an old building as a compound, put civilians inside as hostages, and proceeded to free them.

Once outside a man would realize his wife wasn't there, or a mom would miss her child (all pretend) and rush back toward the building. Soldiers would block their path, pick them up and take them back. Eventually they set up a barricade with guards to watch.

No live rounds. Nobody got hurt. Don't know how far in advance it was planned, but they had to get the city's okay and some type organized civilian's group. All I got to see was ow they handled the people outside. There may have been observers in the building, but I wasn't one.

Anyway, I'm rewriting several sections of code so hopefully, I"ll have more answers later.

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            891 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2015, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Yeah were good.  May have to cut grass again in the rain lol

How do we use what your providing to choose for the next draw?  I follow what you've written but no one ever knows what a person is truly thinking   I know for things I've written took hours of my time to try and explain but to me was simple as I was the creator. 

Thanks

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1692 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

You're right. We could spend hours posting ideas and never come to a definitive answer. All lotteries are like a game of Family Feud.

We asked 100 people to name their favorite drink. Top five answers are on the board. BING

Why is there never a consensus 100% answer? Because people have their own opinions, ideas, thoughts, and preferences. 

Same with anything. If we asked 100 people how to cook a steak, we'd get 85 different answers. Some would use a streak rub. Some would marinade it. Some would toss it on the grill. Some would broil it. 

That's the way I look at putting this stuff up. If someone sees a use, great. If they don't, no harm done. The last thing I would (hopefully) ever do (intentionally) is cause someone to lose a jackpot by swaying them to change what is working for them.

So, how anyone would use this depends on if it fits their scheme or their way of playing. But some people are like carpenters. Give a carpenter a hammer and he'll find a use for it.

I'm like a kid, give me a water gun and I'll find something that needs to be sprayed. Even if it doesn't.

Frankly, I'd rather sit and program finding interesting ins and outs of the way numbers fall, defined by percentages, rather than try to convince people this is the only proper way, only way you could ever apply it, only way you will ever win.  People have won before without knowing any of this, and I'm sure they will again.

Let people be carpenters. Let people be kids with water guns. Maybe they'll find something to add to it. 

Here's a chart that shows the live draws per 100. B is 100 draws, C is 100 draws, D is 100 draws....etc.

As you see, 2 Even/2 Odd dominants the drawings. Overall, 90% of all drawings consist of a mix of even and odd digits. Yet, people will still play all evens and all odds with the thought if it does hit, they will be the only winner.  Okay, that's good.

But on the whole it would take 1000 draws for 4 Evens or 4 Odds to come out as many times as 2 Evens and 2 Odds do in 100 draws like column I shows.

My way of thinking is the rule of 2 averages 41 hits every 100 draws. And that's a pretty good baseline. 

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                891 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2015, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

You're right. We could spend hours posting ideas and never come to a definitive answer. All lotteries are like a game of Family Feud.

We asked 100 people to name their favorite drink. Top five answers are on the board. BING

Why is there never a consensus 100% answer? Because people have their own opinions, ideas, thoughts, and preferences. 

Same with anything. If we asked 100 people how to cook a steak, we'd get 85 different answers. Some would use a streak rub. Some would marinade it. Some would toss it on the grill. Some would broil it. 

That's the way I look at putting this stuff up. If someone sees a use, great. If they don't, no harm done. The last thing I would (hopefully) ever do (intentionally) is cause someone to lose a jackpot by swaying them to change what is working for them.

So, how anyone would use this depends on if it fits their scheme or their way of playing. But some people are like carpenters. Give a carpenter a hammer and he'll find a use for it.

I'm like a kid, give me a water gun and I'll find something that needs to be sprayed. Even if it doesn't.

Frankly, I'd rather sit and program finding interesting ins and outs of the way numbers fall, defined by percentages, rather than try to convince people this is the only proper way, only way you could ever apply it, only way you will ever win.  People have won before without knowing any of this, and I'm sure they will again.

Let people be carpenters. Let people be kids with water guns. Maybe they'll find something to add to it. 

Here's a chart that shows the live draws per 100. B is 100 draws, C is 100 draws, D is 100 draws....etc.

As you see, 2 Even/2 Odd dominants the drawings. Overall, 90% of all drawings consist of a mix of even and odd digits. Yet, people will still play all evens and all odds with the thought if it does hit, they will be the only winner.  Okay, that's good.

But on the whole it would take 1000 draws for 4 Evens or 4 Odds to come out as many times as 2 Evens and 2 Odds do in 100 draws like column I shows.

My way of thinking is the rule of 2 averages 41 hits every 100 draws. And that's a pretty good baseline. 

If I got mad enough I would take that hammer and smash the water gun  LOL

Thanks G I got ya now your putting up statistics for all to gander and see what happens.  Good idea as we all see something different for sure

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5896 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2015, 7:05 am - IP Logged

Nice to see you back, was beginning to worry. I believe you will see that dominance in any type of play 4 game. nice work. Any suggestions on a good way to track 2O2E?

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #157792
                    July 31, 2014
                    1125 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2015, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Wow gary, this is great! let me know when it is in excel. Thanks.

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1692 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2015, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Good to see you too Bob. Times I just need a break. Relax the mind. Then catch mistakes when I come back. Doing this stuff every day brings a flood of ideas and if you don't make a note at the time they occur, you forget them until your run into the same thought later.

Pretty much the only thing to do to keep count is add a column in your spreadsheet. With the even/odd pattern you have to pay more attention. The pattern don't break as clearly as the count does over 100 draws.

LOL, Skyline. Don't know I've ever posted a complete chart. Normally I try yo pull out the good stuff. There is a lot of meaningless stuff that would seem silly to everybody. The last vTrak chart won $7. Played 5 12 27 34 with the 17 bonus ball. Second row had 10 19.

Working on an old XP machine with an external drive this week. Haven't seen everything on this drive yet, most is 2012 stuff. A fresh look has found a few things to do differnt and some things that realy need to be rewritten.

bigmon thank you. Working on getting a good run of everything. Just takes time.