Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Play trends and win!

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106134
February 13, 2011
806 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2015, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

https://www.usamega.com

Notice the numbers in the last MM & PB drawings?

Repeating pairs!  This is the key to winning!  Play the right back to back pairs & you can't lose since there will likely never be another drawing that doesn't have back to back pairs.

Good luck!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4111 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2015, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

https://www.usamega.com

Notice the numbers in the last MM & PB drawings?

Repeating pairs!  This is the key to winning!  Play the right back to back pairs & you can't lose since there will likely never be another drawing that doesn't have back to back pairs.

Good luck!

So those ping pong balls that are spinning around, colliding with each other is a useless exercise since we will definitely be seeing Pairs once again?....... Ausgezeichnet!

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

United States
      Member #106134
      February 13, 2011
      806 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2015, 8:19 am - IP Logged

So those ping pong balls that are spinning around, colliding with each other is a useless exercise since we will definitely be seeing Pairs once again?....... Ausgezeichnet!

I have been told by my gurus that there will never be another instance in either game of pairs NOT being drawn.

They both have psychic abilities and have been 100% correct in all their predictions.

No one will win either game ever again without picking the right pairs.  Look at game history, trends win hands down.

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
        nc
        United States
        Member #99520
        October 26, 2010
        375 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2015, 9:10 am - IP Logged

BSo, even though 22 out of the last 26 drawings did not have pairs. All of the future drawings will....

I would consider getting new gurus.  Because if everything they tell you s 100% correct, you would have been  a mego or pb winner of the jackpot. If so, you would not be hanging afound here.  put your money where your mouth is.  Good luck.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2015, 10:23 am - IP Logged

BSo, even though 22 out of the last 26 drawings did not have pairs. All of the future drawings will....

I would consider getting new gurus.  Because if everything they tell you s 100% correct, you would have been  a mego or pb winner of the jackpot. If so, you would not be hanging afound here.  put your money where your mouth is.  Good luck.

"put your money where your mouth is.  Good luck."

It costs nothing to post 10 predictions per drawings for any game so he only has to put his predictions where his mouth is.  I'll be checking his predictions history.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4111 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2015, 11:04 am - IP Logged

"put your money where your mouth is.  Good luck."

It costs nothing to post 10 predictions per drawings for any game so he only has to put his predictions where his mouth is.  I'll be checking his predictions history.

What l would like to know is: Does one come " under fire" if their predictions are way way off. Are these taken seriously or not or is it all  just fun & games? 

* By the way Prince: How does your psychic & guru friends match up against the likes of the Oracle of Delphi? ..

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2015, 11:23 am - IP Logged

What l would like to know is: Does one come " under fire" if their predictions are way way off. Are these taken seriously or not or is it all  just fun & games? 

* By the way Prince: How does your psychic & guru friends match up against the likes of the Oracle of Delphi? ..

Look at the prediction pages, most predictions are way off.  Most prediction average about the over all hit rates of the games they play.

Players who post them take them seriously, players who only observes them shouldn't.

One would have to be an idiot to complain about someone's prediction being off, after all they are free.

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #106134
                February 13, 2011
                806 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

NO ONE can predict numbers, that's impossible so I'm not even going to try, but trends can be predicted.

My gurus told me themselves that no one knows what numbers will be drawn, but if you pay close attention you'll know what trends to follow to help you win.

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #77167
                  July 15, 2009
                  556 Posts
                  Posted: June 12, 2015, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

NO ONE can predict numbers, that's impossible so I'm not even going to try, but trends can be predicted.

My gurus told me themselves that no one knows what numbers will be drawn, but if you pay close attention you'll know what trends to follow to help you win.

My gurus told me themselves that no one knows what numbers will be drawn I Agree!

No one can predict a random number--winning a lottery is just luck

Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4111 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2015, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Look at the prediction pages, most predictions are way off.  Most prediction average about the over all hit rates of the games they play.

Players who post them take them seriously, players who only observes them shouldn't.

One would have to be an idiot to complain about someone's prediction being off, after all they are free.

Well that clears up any confusion on my part Sahib. The reason l asked is that "some" people are prone to getting all bent out of shape when things don't go as planned.

Awhile ago RJ, someone back East tried suing a TV  weatherperson for forecasting sunny skies and the city ended up in knee deep snow or something related - the Judge tossed the case. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19831 Posts
                      Posted: June 12, 2015, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Well that clears up any confusion on my part Sahib. The reason l asked is that "some" people are prone to getting all bent out of shape when things don't go as planned.

Awhile ago RJ, someone back East tried suing a TV  weatherperson for forecasting sunny skies and the city ended up in knee deep snow or something related - the Judge tossed the case. 

Why do you think all these commercial vendors selling software to predict winning lottery numbers include the disclaimer "for entertainment only"?  From some of the posts I've read at LP, I would say a lot of people get bent out of shape every time they invest in a lottery ticket and win nothing.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7322 Posts
                        Posted: June 12, 2015, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

The prediction pick-3 payoffs are less 50% so a predictor with an average over 50% is actually beating the game. In other words the odd of matching a straight pick-3 combo is 1000 to 1, but players are paid off at 500 to 1.

"One would have to be an idiot to complain about someone's prediction being off, after all they are free."

I Agree!

I started predicting All of Nothing games to prove players could match or beat the overall chances of winning something (22.22%), but basically need to win the a jackpot to show a profit because of the payoff structure.

United States
                          Member #106134
                          February 13, 2011
                          806 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2015, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Why do you think all these commercial vendors selling software to predict winning lottery numbers include the disclaimer "for entertainment only"?  From some of the posts I've read at LP, I would say a lot of people get bent out of shape every time they invest in a lottery ticket and win nothing.

Well to be honest I get PISSED when I invest in a ticket and win nothing.

How do us players who play HARD and play honestly compete with cheat codes and winners that have it WAY too easy?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Well to be honest I get PISSED when I invest in a ticket and win nothing.

How do us players who play HARD and play honestly compete with cheat codes and winners that have it WAY too easy?

Buying a lottery ticket and not paying any attention to previous drawings or odds of winning isn't playing HARD or HONEST any more than other players who do the same.  Players who buy more than one tickets and avoid combinations that have already won aren't cheats, if they win more than you then it's probably because they invested more than you.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19831 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

The prediction pick-3 payoffs are less 50% so a predictor with an average over 50% is actually beating the game. In other words the odd of matching a straight pick-3 combo is 1000 to 1, but players are paid off at 500 to 1.

"One would have to be an idiot to complain about someone's prediction being off, after all they are free."

I Agree!

I started predicting All of Nothing games to prove players could match or beat the overall chances of winning something (22.22%), but basically need to win the a jackpot to show a profit because of the payoff structure.

"I started predicting All of Nothing games to prove players could match or beat the overall chances of winning something (22.22%), but basically need to win the a jackpot to show a profit because of the payoff structure."

One thing it has proved is if you want a 30 days over all hit rate greater than 20% predict a game that has an overall hit rate of 1:4.5 (22.22%). 

I also predict those games a couple of days each month just to keep my overall prediction rate at 20% for the month.  The predictions rate for the games I actually play is no where near that.  If Ohio had an AON game I doubt if I would play it, its top prize and odds of winning it is no more attractive than winning a jackpot 10-20 time its size with odds only seven time greater.

Evil Looking