Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Play trends and win!

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
Wisconsin
United States
Member #104962
January 23, 2011
1075 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2015, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Cripes! The haters are out in force in this forum thread.  If your state uses computerized draws, you can look at the trends of pick 3 pick 4, and so on.

Notice: Playing trends on MM & PB may not work since they are not computerized draws.

Anyways, who wants to post their predictions on pick 5 or MM & PB,  and have to share with everyone else who plays those numbers?  Maybe those predicters do that on purpose,  some of you need to think about that.

Trump 2016!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19900 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2015, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Cripes! The haters are out in force in this forum thread.  If your state uses computerized draws, you can look at the trends of pick 3 pick 4, and so on.

Notice: Playing trends on MM & PB may not work since they are not computerized draws.

Anyways, who wants to post their predictions on pick 5 or MM & PB,  and have to share with everyone else who plays those numbers?  Maybe those predicters do that on purpose,  some of you need to think about that.

"Anyways, who wants to post their predictions on pick 5 or MM & PB,  and have to share with everyone else who plays those numbers?  Maybe those predicters do that on purpose,  some of you need to think about that."

Before there's a chance of that ever happening a predictor would have to do better than a match3 which I'm not aware of happening very often. 

There are members posting BS all the time about how they are constantly winning and other member choosing to ignore them doesn't make them haters.  If these posters want to be believed then they should back up their BS or keep their bragging to themselves and stop calling everyone else a hater. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

new jersey
      United States
      Member #150815
      December 31, 2013
      513 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2015, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

t  play  pick  3    all  other  games  are  useless.  its  hard  enough  to  win  pick  3  so  why  play  other games   when  u  win  pick  3  then  play  big  games    quick picks   its  all  luck

new jersey
        United States
        Member #150815
        December 31, 2013
        513 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2015, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

its  all  luck  most  big  jackpots  were won  by q uick  picks

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4146 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2015, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Half the time, well maybe more than half- many here find those remarks of yours pretty juvenile, but hey- if you want to continue the trend, so be it. l had no idea that a difference of opinion deems one a hater, but you come across as one who says/thinks " My way or the Highway." , you need to leave your " Custer Mentality" behind and move forward with society.

Did you know that " Throughout his career, Custer exhibited a reckless temperament that kept him in almost constant trouble with superior officers."

George Armstrong Custer graduated last in his 1861 West Point class. Today, that position is known as the "Goat."

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #104962
            January 23, 2011
            1075 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2015, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Half the time, well maybe more than half- many here find those remarks of yours pretty juvenile, but hey- if you want to continue the trend, so be it. l had no idea that a difference of opinion deems one a hater, but you come across as one who says/thinks " My way or the Highway." , you need to leave your " Custer Mentality" behind and move forward with society.

Did you know that " Throughout his career, Custer exhibited a reckless temperament that kept him in almost constant trouble with superior officers."

George Armstrong Custer graduated last in his 1861 West Point class. Today, that position is known as the "Goat."

Imagine that, my hater twisting what I am saying.  As for the rest of what you said, it is basically the pot calling the kettle black,  and also take your own advice.

Trump 2016!

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7344 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2015, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

"I started predicting All of Nothing games to prove players could match or beat the overall chances of winning something (22.22%), but basically need to win the a jackpot to show a profit because of the payoff structure."

One thing it has proved is if you want a 30 days over all hit rate greater than 20% predict a game that has an overall hit rate of 1:4.5 (22.22%). 

I also predict those games a couple of days each month just to keep my overall prediction rate at 20% for the month.  The predictions rate for the games I actually play is no where near that.  If Ohio had an AON game I doubt if I would play it, its top prize and odds of winning it is no more attractive than winning a jackpot 10-20 time its size with odds only seven time greater.

Yep a 22.22% hit ratio is great, but considering only 2% of all winning tickets actually win something, you're just breaking even on most of your wins. That helps long time play because on average players get $100 worth of play for $80 but it's the value of the other 2 winning tickets that really determines the difference between profit or loss.

"If Ohio had an AON game I doubt if I would play it"

I came to the conclusion players must win a jackpot to show a profit with this game.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19900 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2015, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

t  play  pick  3    all  other  games  are  useless.  its  hard  enough  to  win  pick  3  so  why  play  other games   when  u  win  pick  3  then  play  big  games    quick picks   its  all  luck

I've received PM from pick3/4 players asking why I don't feel  that same way but truth is I wouldn't track and play any daily game with odds of 1:1000 for winning $500 even if someone else offered to buy the tickets, but that's just me.  To each his own.

Evil Looking       

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                  Member #165541
                  April 12, 2015
                  554 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2015, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

https://www.usamega.com

Notice the numbers in the last MM & PB drawings?

Repeating pairs!  This is the key to winning!  Play the right back to back pairs & you can't lose since there will likely never be another drawing that doesn't have back to back pairs.

Good luck!

The only thing I noticed about the MM and PB numbers, is that if you had stuck to the dreaded "Birthday" number strategy, you would have been very happy.

Can you be more specific about repeating pairs?

Do you mean for example  20 22, or 22 23?

You cant lose? I once heard that Lincoln said that that was Custers favorite saying.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                    Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4146 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2015, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Imagine that, my hater twisting what I am saying.  As for the rest of what you said, it is basically the pot calling the kettle black,  and also take your own advice.

Right.. 

Image result for haters

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19900 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2015, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Yep a 22.22% hit ratio is great, but considering only 2% of all winning tickets actually win something, you're just breaking even on most of your wins. That helps long time play because on average players get $100 worth of play for $80 but it's the value of the other 2 winning tickets that really determines the difference between profit or loss.

"If Ohio had an AON game I doubt if I would play it"

I came to the conclusion players must win a jackpot to show a profit with this game.

"Yep a 22.22% hit ratio is great, but considering only 2% of all winning tickets actually win something, you're just breaking even on most of your wins."

That 2% might apply if you're looking at all the games but if you stick with AON only games with an overall hit ratio of 1:4.5 it's 22.2% or one in five.  Many of the 5/39 games have an overall hit rate of 1:9 like Ohio Rolling Cash5 but the prediction board doesn't record their match2 so they go unnoticed.  As I've done, any member can manipulate the prediction board to show an excellent prediction average over a short time period.  It's entertaining but shouldn't be taken serious.

Evil Looking