Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best System Ever.

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #165541
April 12, 2015
554 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2015, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Well I dont want to brag as I will gain resistance Inmediamente.  But WTF?  What if?  That means I am your boss, not your servant.  Who want to donate to that pool?

I would make it a poll, but I think I am in the wrong forum.

Are you catching fish on LP? Or does this seem to be a community of lost, selfish and greedy fisherman?

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
    nc
    United States
    Member #99520
    October 26, 2010
    375 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2015, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

The rating was accidental. Was trying to look up your profile.

not sure what your convaluted statements mean,

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
      Member #164603
      March 8, 2015
      645 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2015, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

People who don't give you money are selfish?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19901 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2015, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

People who don't give you money are selfish?

They aren't as selfish as those who sat on their a&# doing nothing expecting to be given money.Unhappy

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7713 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2015, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Well,what is this system? I feel like I'm reading in code or something.

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2015, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Well I dont want to brag as I will gain resistance Inmediamente.  But WTF?  What if?  That means I am your boss, not your servant.  Who want to donate to that pool?

Are you catching fish on LP? Or does this seem to be a community of lost, selfish and greedy fisherman?

Are you catching fish on LP?

Great question from an observant mind. SilverLion, there are a few great people here who posses a great understanding of the game, and, they share what they know along with giving out numbers to be played for those members' respective states. They cannot guarantee those numbers, of course, but they try to accommodate others' inability to understand and develop good numbers to consider and possibly play. My hat is off to these people because it can become very tiring trying to study several states and come up with what they feel are winning combos. People here, in my opinion, fall into two categories: those that know something about the game but still need a little help, and, those that know nothing and want people that do to put money into their pockets...if possible. Now, I'll be honest, there is a section where people post winning tickets that cannot be disputed per se. However, as I've contested before, they can be very misleading in terms of the timing aspect of the win(s).

By this, I mean no one actually knows how long it took for that win to happen, how much money was involved in every play until the win, and how many days it took to win. All of these factors matter because they'll shed 'true light' on whether or not the player is actually making money, breaking even, or still in the hole. See, the biggest problem here is that nobody is taking the said predictions by a given favorite member and applying the appropriate cost(s) for 'X' amount of days to validate the said system's efficiency. SilverLion, this is the only way to properly measure a system. If the system hits within the allotted time and FIRST RECOVERS THE INITIAL INVESTMENT WHILE ALSO TURNING A PROFIT, then the system is validated. Right? If the system cannot hit within a specific amount of time and at least recover what was spent from the start, the system is putting the player in the hole. Right?

Furthermore, in the even of not hitting, if the player desires to try that same deal yet again, then guess what? Now, that system must produce at least two pair hits, a straight, or a combination of the two just to recover the total amount of funds now involved. Right? If not, then they're still going in the hole because the original cost is now doubled and the win wasn't quite enough to cover the total amount of wagers to that point. This game is about more than just winning...it's about balance. It's very possible to win but, the difference is either winning with profit, or, only winning a portion your money back. It's like night and day. I measure everything I see with what I've said here...and it tells all 'cause numbers don't lie. A proper system is based on more than just trying win because you cannot win all the time. The player's system must absolutely be equipped to recover funds, at the very minimum, as this is what'll keep them from constantly going into their pockets to play again. I've learned....

L.L. 

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4146 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2015, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

l recall drinking what you did about 5 years..and l quit immediately after.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19901 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2015, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

"Are you catching fish on LP?"

To catch fish you have to first learn how to fish.  There are plenty of members showing others how they catch fish but they can't be expected to catch enough fish for everyone.  It's up to other members to read and learn to catch their own fish.

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10392 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2015, 12:47 am - IP Logged

the best system ever is to book the action.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #150797
                    December 31, 2013
                    822 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2015, 6:16 am - IP Logged

"Are you catching fish on LP?"

To catch fish you have to first learn how to fish.  There are plenty of members showing others how they catch fish but they can't be expected to catch enough fish for everyone.  It's up to other members to read and learn to catch their own fish.

Oh yeah! 

I really wish there was some way to "Like" a post on LP.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

United States
                      Member #165541
                      April 12, 2015
                      554 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2015, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Are you catching fish on LP?

Great question from an observant mind. SilverLion, there are a few great people here who posses a great understanding of the game, and, they share what they know along with giving out numbers to be played for those members' respective states. They cannot guarantee those numbers, of course, but they try to accommodate others' inability to understand and develop good numbers to consider and possibly play. My hat is off to these people because it can become very tiring trying to study several states and come up with what they feel are winning combos. People here, in my opinion, fall into two categories: those that know something about the game but still need a little help, and, those that know nothing and want people that do to put money into their pockets...if possible. Now, I'll be honest, there is a section where people post winning tickets that cannot be disputed per se. However, as I've contested before, they can be very misleading in terms of the timing aspect of the win(s).

By this, I mean no one actually knows how long it took for that win to happen, how much money was involved in every play until the win, and how many days it took to win. All of these factors matter because they'll shed 'true light' on whether or not the player is actually making money, breaking even, or still in the hole. See, the biggest problem here is that nobody is taking the said predictions by a given favorite member and applying the appropriate cost(s) for 'X' amount of days to validate the said system's efficiency. SilverLion, this is the only way to properly measure a system. If the system hits within the allotted time and FIRST RECOVERS THE INITIAL INVESTMENT WHILE ALSO TURNING A PROFIT, then the system is validated. Right? If the system cannot hit within a specific amount of time and at least recover what was spent from the start, the system is putting the player in the hole. Right?

Furthermore, in the even of not hitting, if the player desires to try that same deal yet again, then guess what? Now, that system must produce at least two pair hits, a straight, or a combination of the two just to recover the total amount of funds now involved. Right? If not, then they're still going in the hole because the original cost is now doubled and the win wasn't quite enough to cover the total amount of wagers to that point. This game is about more than just winning...it's about balance. It's very possible to win but, the difference is either winning with profit, or, only winning a portion your money back. It's like night and day. I measure everything I see with what I've said here...and it tells all 'cause numbers don't lie. A proper system is based on more than just trying win because you cannot win all the time. The player's system must absolutely be equipped to recover funds, at the very minimum, as this is what'll keep them from constantly going into their pockets to play again. I've learned....

L.L. 

Very nice cogent response Lucky.  I agree with you one hundred percent with everything you said.

A good system, (in any game,) has to weigh the cumulative cost of tickets against the total time taken to achieve the goal, against the percentage of the money recouped against the total time expended to elucidate the winning numbers.

As for as being in the hole.  I think that 99.9% of players are in the hole.  I once had the most severe losing streak of my career.  I had been chasing a pair for months.   I swear I was about to give up.  And then in a small five dollar wheel I smacked a 4/5 win.  I was ecstatic.  Well again I am in a big losing streak.  However I am a little wiser now, although I seem to make the same grevious mistakes now and again.  But once you start fearing that your system is broken, then it will be hard to win.

Balance is a great word.  A balanced player can wait out the patterns until something is more favorable.  Lack of panic, steadfastness, budgeting.

No fear of missing the number.

These are hallmarks of a balanced player. 

I believe there are more than enough fish for everyone.  And only a handful of master fisherman.

Unfortunately there are always seems to be a few unscrupulous scoundrels that mess it up for everyone.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10392 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2015, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Good idea Tia, and a nice thought...but NO!

It would just attract those here who are here to rate other people's threads 1 star... turn them loose on posts and it would be chaos.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                          Member #165541
                          April 12, 2015
                          554 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2015, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

the best system ever is to book the action.

Again Thanks everybody for their input!!

I do believe I have something to share that can benefit many players.   I just dont know how to share this info and protect myself fully from the Jolly Roger.

The best system ever would give a small playable set.  Say a wheel with 13 numbers.

And a scientific ( or mathemathematical) reason why these numbers are favored.

Although I do agree with you that booking the action is the best bet, I dont know If I can compete with Uncle Sam.  Or (the mafia) if  you live in Las Vegas.

And mafia doesn't have to be Italian.  It could be Russian, Irish, Jewish, etc.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19901 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2015, 2:29 am - IP Logged

Again Thanks everybody for their input!!

I do believe I have something to share that can benefit many players.   I just dont know how to share this info and protect myself fully from the Jolly Roger.

The best system ever would give a small playable set.  Say a wheel with 13 numbers.

And a scientific ( or mathemathematical) reason why these numbers are favored.

Although I do agree with you that booking the action is the best bet, I dont know If I can compete with Uncle Sam.  Or (the mafia) if  you live in Las Vegas.

And mafia doesn't have to be Italian.  It could be Russian, Irish, Jewish, etc.

"I do believe I have something to share that can benefit many players.   I just dont know how to share this info and protect myself fully from the Jolly Roger."

Sounds like the best thing for you to do is keep it to yourself until it has rewarded you to your satisfaction before sharing it.  Everyone at LP who has a winning system probable have the same problem.

I once thought I had that problem too when I matched 5of6 in Ohio Classic Lotto three years back.  I had already shared a good part of my system and written a program in GWBasic that made it easier to use.  My plan was to win a jackpot and then offer the whole system and program to whom ever was interested.  I never even match 5of6 again let alone won a jackpot and MicroSoft stop supporting WindowsXP which made my GWBasic program worthless.

Evil Looking       

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                              Member #146028
                              August 22, 2013
                              851 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2015, 8:17 am - IP Logged

"I do believe I have something to share that can benefit many players.   I just dont know how to share this info and protect myself fully from the Jolly Roger."

Sounds like the best thing for you to do is keep it to yourself until it has rewarded you to your satisfaction before sharing it.  Everyone at LP who has a winning system probable have the same problem.

I once thought I had that problem too when I matched 5of6 in Ohio Classic Lotto three years back.  I had already shared a good part of my system and written a program in GWBasic that made it easier to use.  My plan was to win a jackpot and then offer the whole system and program to whom ever was interested.  I never even match 5of6 again let alone won a jackpot and MicroSoft stop supporting WindowsXP which made my GWBasic program worthless.

That's beautiful, RJOh ! I commend you for putting it in writing for all to see. Thank You !

FOR THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND.......NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY ! FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND....... NO EXPLANATION IS POSSIBLE !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie