Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best System Ever.

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5595 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2015, 8:42 am - IP Logged

"She's my little deuce coupe, you don't know what I got"

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
    Member #165541
    April 12, 2015
    541 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2015, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

"She's my little deuce coupe, you don't know what I got"

I was sitting by the inlet the other day, and I saw two dead fish floating buy.   I thought to my self, "If I was really starving, I could eat that fish."

Do you feel like the system you are being sold is akin to eating a dead fish?

Deuce pesce mort pa mang

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5595 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2015, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

I was sitting by the inlet the other day, and I saw two dead fish floating buy.   I thought to my self, "If I was really starving, I could eat that fish."

Do you feel like the system you are being sold is akin to eating a dead fish?

Deuce pesce mort pa mang

LOL.

Your first line is you not bragging and then RJ says something about keeping it to yourself. That old Beach Boys song "Little Deuce Coupe" just popped into my head.

"Well I'm not bragging babe so don't put me down, but I've got the fastest set of wheels in town".

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
        Member #106134
        February 13, 2011
        806 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2015, 8:35 am - IP Logged

I have the best system ever!  It's called play trends and win!

It worked in Florida on the last powerball drawing!

United States
          Member #165541
          April 12, 2015
          541 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2015, 1:51 am - IP Logged

JJ,  where have I heard that before?

You are not some sort of GH groupie now are you?

I don't play PB!!!  Why should I pay $2 to win a million, when I can pay $1 to win a million!  Thats a cost savings of 50%!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19825 Posts
            Posted: June 25, 2015, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

JJ,  where have I heard that before?

You are not some sort of GH groupie now are you?

I don't play PB!!!  Why should I pay $2 to win a million, when I can pay $1 to win a million!  Thats a cost savings of 50%!

"I don't play PB!!!  Why should I pay $2 to win a million, when I can pay $1 to win a million!  Thats a cost savings of 50%!"

Odds of winning a million dollar$ with a $2 PB ticket = 1:5,153,633
            Odds of winning a million dollar$ with a $1 MM ticket = 1:18,492,204

No matter which ticket you buy your odds of winning per dollar$ spent are closer than you think.  Facts are PB is considering changing its matrix size to put its cost more in line with MM.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2015, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

How do you decide a system is the best without it having ever won anything for you?  Anyone can say my system would have picked those winning numbers if I had been playing in Florida during the last PB drawing.

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #165541
                April 12, 2015
                541 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2015, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

How do you decide a system is the best without it having ever won anything for you?  Anyone can say my system would have picked those winning numbers if I had been playing in Florida during the last PB drawing.

How do you know JJ system has never won anything? 

Anyone can say my system would have picked those winning numbers if I had been playing in Florida during the last PB drawing.

WEll since PB is a multi-state game, you can also say,

"my system would have picked those winning numbers if I had been playing in California during the last PB drawing.

As for "the best System", mine would have won in both North Carolina and Puerto Rico, and to much the chagrin of JJ, New York.

I tend to try and compare, apples to apples, and watermelons to watermelons.

Sometimes I even compare elephants to elephants.  So I can get a small edge. Consistenstly on a very long time frame.

Will be boycotting PB again, so disregard my system for that game.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2015, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

How do you know JJ system has never won anything? 

Anyone can say my system would have picked those winning numbers if I had been playing in Florida during the last PB drawing.

WEll since PB is a multi-state game, you can also say,

"my system would have picked those winning numbers if I had been playing in California during the last PB drawing.

As for "the best System", mine would have won in both North Carolina and Puerto Rico, and to much the chagrin of JJ, New York.

I tend to try and compare, apples to apples, and watermelons to watermelons.

Sometimes I even compare elephants to elephants.  So I can get a small edge. Consistenstly on a very long time frame.

Will be boycotting PB again, so disregard my system for that game.

"WEll since PB is a multi-state game, you can also say"

You're right JJ is full of it, if his system could have won the PB in Florida it could have won it in Missouri too.  Thanks for pointing out his line of crap. Wink

Evil Looking       

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
                    Vancouver BC
                    Canada
                    Member #96078
                    August 22, 2010
                    110 Posts
                    Posted: June 29, 2015, 1:09 am - IP Logged

"I do believe I have something to share that can benefit many players.   I just dont know how to share this info and protect myself fully from the Jolly Roger."

Sounds like the best thing for you to do is keep it to yourself until it has rewarded you to your satisfaction before sharing it.  Everyone at LP who has a winning system probable have the same problem.

I once thought I had that problem too when I matched 5of6 in Ohio Classic Lotto three years back.  I had already shared a good part of my system and written a program in GWBasic that made it easier to use.  My plan was to win a jackpot and then offer the whole system and program to whom ever was interested.  I never even match 5of6 again let alone won a jackpot and MicroSoft stop supporting WindowsXP which made my GWBasic program worthless.

Why don't you re-write you program in other language? Plenty of choices these days and syntax is quite often similar. Once you learn logic of programming, syntax and porting from language to another is a peanut. I started my lottery programs with interpreted Basic (don't even remember its version), then moved to compiled C, then to C# and now Android. Only the last 2 are now supported and I love C# but had to move to Android because this is where the future of computing is. So, if your program had a potential based on past performance why do you give it up? Even if you don't plan to distribute it it may help you to hit something. Designer of the system knows the best what it can potentially do.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: June 29, 2015, 4:00 am - IP Logged

Why don't you re-write you program in other language? Plenty of choices these days and syntax is quite often similar. Once you learn logic of programming, syntax and porting from language to another is a peanut. I started my lottery programs with interpreted Basic (don't even remember its version), then moved to compiled C, then to C# and now Android. Only the last 2 are now supported and I love C# but had to move to Android because this is where the future of computing is. So, if your program had a potential based on past performance why do you give it up? Even if you don't plan to distribute it it may help you to hit something. Designer of the system knows the best what it can potentially do.

With a few changes I have been able to use QB64 to run it on my Windows 8 computer.  I took some short-cuts and use the F1 key too often in GWBasic to make it completely portable but I'm working around that by learning a few QBasic terms.  At least it's working good enough for me to get the data I need to pick numbers for the next drawings. 

I was learning BBC Basic but it was taking too long to rewrite all the code and QB64 was the quicker solution.  I just loaded the old Basic program in the compiler and when an error was spotted I just figured out how to correct it.  The compiler didn't even object to all those line numbers and the compiled programs run about five time faster than they did complied using the QBasic compiler.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19825 Posts
                        Posted: June 29, 2015, 10:14 am - IP Logged

With a few changes I have been able to use QB64 to run it on my Windows 8 computer.  I took some short-cuts and use the F1 key too often in GWBasic to make it completely portable but I'm working around that by learning a few QBasic terms.  At least it's working good enough for me to get the data I need to pick numbers for the next drawings. 

I was learning BBC Basic but it was taking too long to rewrite all the code and QB64 was the quicker solution.  I just loaded the old Basic program in the compiler and when an error was spotted I just figured out how to correct it.  The compiler didn't even object to all those line numbers and the compiled programs run about five time faster than they did complied using the QBasic compiler.

I should mention the times I did well using this program I eventually concluded it was more luck than anything else because it wasn't consistence.  But it's like a rabbit foot, I feel better playing with the information it provides me.

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #165541
                          April 12, 2015
                          541 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2015, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I should mention the times I did well using this program I eventually concluded it was more luck than anything else because it wasn't consistence.  But it's like a rabbit foot, I feel better playing with the information it provides me.

Well you are one of the top predictors on the board, so evidently there is some sort of indicator that allows you to discern your choices for the better.

And I agree with you that consistency is certainly difficult to ascertain.  So therefore the question is, what is the next best program/chart, that will allow more confidence in a players choices?

My coding is very simple.  Mostly if, then statements, and countif statements.  As far as compiling large amounts of data, there are already some good programs out there that do the task, allowing players to skip some of the programming classes.

I don't think you have to be a Bill Gates or a Stever Jobs, to get some sort of an edge on the game.  Many pen and paper systems can do it.

But I agree with you.  I feel better also, playing with the information that I can dig up.  I think its more of a crystal ball than a rabbit foot.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19825 Posts
                            Posted: June 30, 2015, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Well you are one of the top predictors on the board, so evidently there is some sort of indicator that allows you to discern your choices for the better.

And I agree with you that consistency is certainly difficult to ascertain.  So therefore the question is, what is the next best program/chart, that will allow more confidence in a players choices?

My coding is very simple.  Mostly if, then statements, and countif statements.  As far as compiling large amounts of data, there are already some good programs out there that do the task, allowing players to skip some of the programming classes.

I don't think you have to be a Bill Gates or a Stever Jobs, to get some sort of an edge on the game.  Many pen and paper systems can do it.

But I agree with you.  I feel better also, playing with the information that I can dig up.  I think its more of a crystal ball than a rabbit foot.

"Well you are one of the top predictors on the board, so evidently there is some sort of indicator that allows you to discern your choices for the better."

You have to be careful about what you conclude from the predictors stats, especially the Hot Predictors(Last 30 Days by Hit Ratio), they could be misleading.  You'll notice the highest ratios are about 22% and by only predicting  "all or nothing" games a predictor can maintain a high ratio since the overall hit ratio for those games are 1:4.5

More important are the games members predict.  Maintaining a good ratio while predicting mostly jackpot or daily games may be a better indicator of a member having a system for picking winners and if it's for jackpot games it only has to win big once.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19825 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2015, 10:17 am - IP Logged

I compared 200 MM QPs generated by the LP QP generator and compared them to the last 176 MM drawings since the last matrix change and they would have return $0.12 per dollars spent.  Any system worth talking about should do better than QPs.

Evil Looking