Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr. Miracle system

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lakerben.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11163 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2015, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

You're a dude of many systems, any of distinction? How many systems are you applying here to get all those winners?? 

Lottolaugh's, Jade p3, Zennjohn, Dr. Miracle, Unionjack, Kola Spawn, smoke and mirrors.. who we leaving out?  You forgot Aleon, butch2030, webcat and Sankore. You're all over the place.Green laugh

I think the forum was created for people to help each other.

Drum

I notice this on several states in the p3 forum ,people helping each other and winning.  Go figure!

US Flag

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2015, 9:00 am - IP Logged

I think the forum was created for people to help each other.

Drum

I notice this on several states in the p3 forum ,people helping each other and winning.  Go figure!

The forum was created to help each other ? What beat the lottery?  Help people lose more money? Oh c'mon. Let's be real here and wake up and smell the coffee. Winning? What?? A box hit when they're already down $500? No one is actually winning on a regular basis and making money playing these games. Everyone will tell you about their wins but never tell you how much they have lost. It's gambling my friend. Running down to the store as you put it or playing online to spend money. People helping each other to try different systems  which have no consistency and don't work over the long run . What about people who plead in emails which I have received and I know I'm not the only one that have gotten pleas like "help me I need a winner badly" etc. If someone is that desperate which a lot of people are, they have a problem bigger than I or anyone else can handle. If anyone had a system that beat the lottery the lottery would be shut down. It's all random  guess work and little systems of  + - overdue , hot cold ad nauseum. I don't want to hear "I only bet what I can afford to lose."   In this economy you can't afford to lose anything. It's all smoke and mirrors.

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11163 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2015, 9:27 am - IP Logged

The forum was created to help each other ? What beat the lottery?  Help people lose more money? Oh c'mon. Let's be real here and wake up and smell the coffee. Winning? What?? A box hit when they're already down $500? No one is actually winning on a regular basis and making money playing these games. Everyone will tell you about their wins but never tell you how much they have lost. It's gambling my friend. Running down to the store as you put it or playing online to spend money. People helping each other to try different systems  which have no consistency and don't work over the long run . What about people who plead in emails which I have received and I know I'm not the only one that have gotten pleas like "help me I need a winner badly" etc. If someone is that desperate which a lot of people are, they have a problem bigger than I or anyone else can handle. If anyone had a system that beat the lottery the lottery would be shut down. It's all random  guess work and little systems of  + - overdue , hot cold ad nauseum. I don't want to hear "I only bet what I can afford to lose."   In this economy you can't afford to lose anything. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Sounds like sour grapes to me my friend.

Chill relax, easy on the coffee.  I'm doing great this morning and I'm ready to go buy the morning p3.  You can call me Zen Ben.  Sure it's gambling and it's not bingo!

Sad Cheers

US Flag

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1654 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2015, 11:52 am - IP Logged

flossdog, I can both agree and disagree with you here but, you've hit the nail on the head in specific statements which I'll highlight.

Everyone will tell you about their wins but never tell you how much they have lost.

A box hit when they're already down $500

People helping each other to try different systems  which have no consistency and don't work over the long run .

"I only bet what I can afford to lose."

In this economy you can't afford to lose anything.

If anyone had a system that beat the lottery the lottery would be shut down. 

Now, I'll be perfectly honest with you and you can do with it what you want but, there are players in this world that do beat the lottery...the small games. There's no beating the big boys unless one can come up with an astronomical amount of money, and, then they must execute proper timing and combinations...which is the system. I had my bouts with Ronnie316 over in the blogs but, I gave the man his due credit here in the forums where he proved that the large games could be mastered with the right money, timing, and combos. What I see around here is, FIRSTLY, a serious lack of patience to wait for what will yield the highest percentage for a win. SECONDLY, no one wants to spend any 'real money' to increase the efficiency of their system...failing to understand the 'balancing act' naturally required in moving closer to consistency of wins. THIRDLY, the people who are listened to the most aren't putting their math skills to work for their 'groupies' to actually see what their system is or isn't doing...which is where the indisputable truth really is to be discovered.

I see so many posters/predictors with their 'All States Picks' which is very funny to me because, truth be known, the pairs simply must hit SOMEWHERE. But, when someone's state draws a winning number, people here at LP from that state just go mad with all the 'congrats' and wtg's. But, 99% of the time, those numbers weren't even played. Then, we have those who post combos to run for the entire month which I don't get for this reason: if a boxed win doesn't happen within a time directly specific to how much it's costing to run those combos, then the second tier of that duration MANDATORILY dictates that either two boxed wins, a straight,or a combination of both must now happen to at least recover and/or break even AT THAT POINT. It continues to progress from there i.e. a bigger hit to recover expenses. I see where people here win but, is it just winning previous losses back, or more money (profit)? I can debunk that pretty quick no matter who's system it is...I guarantee it. My test tells all...it's my systems crystal ball.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19900 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2015, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

flossdog, I can both agree and disagree with you here but, you've hit the nail on the head in specific statements which I'll highlight.

Everyone will tell you about their wins but never tell you how much they have lost.

People helping each other to try different systems  which have no consistency and don't work over the long run .

Now, I'll be perfectly honest with you and you can do with it what you want but, there are players in this world that do beat the lottery...the small games. There's no beating the big boys unless one can come up with an astronomical amount of money, and, then they must execute proper timing and combinations...which is the system. I had my bouts with Ronnie316 over in the blogs but, I gave the man his due credit here in the forums where he proved that the large games could be mastered with the right money, timing, and combos. What I see around here is, FIRSTLY, a serious lack of patience to wait for what will yield the highest percentage for a win. SECONDLY, no one wants to spend any 'real money' to increase the efficiency of their system...failing to understand the 'balancing act' naturally required in moving closer to consistency of wins. THIRDLY, the people who are listened to the most aren't putting their math skills to work for their 'groupies' to actually see what their system is or isn't doing...which is where the indisputable truth really is to be discovered.

I see so many posters/predictors with their 'All States Picks' which is very funny to me because, truth be known, the pairs simply must hit SOMEWHERE. But, when someone's state draws a winning number, people here at LP from that state just go mad with all the 'congrats' and wtg's. But, 99% of the time, those numbers weren't even played. Then, we have those who post combos to run for the entire month which I don't get for this reason: if a boxed win doesn't happen within a time directly specific to how much it's costing to run those combos, then the second tier of that duration MANDATORILY dictates that either two boxed wins, a straight,or a combination of both must now happen to at least recover and/or break even AT THAT POINT. It continues to progress from there i.e. a bigger hit to recover expenses. I see where people here win but, is it just winning previous losses back, or more money (profit)? I can debunk that pretty quick no matter who's system it is...I guarantee it. My test tells all...it's my systems crystal ball.

L.L.

Everyone who wins a jackpot beats the lottery, it just that the odds of doing that are so high it doesn't happen enough to shut it down.  If it never happened the lotteries would go out of business.  Players wouldn't play if they didn't believe they could be the one that gets lucky and beat it.

In the early days when ever the jackpot exceeded the cost of buying all the possible combinations some investment groups might consider trying to buy all the possible combinations but that's not even possible anymore.  When Massachusetts ended its WinFall game it put and end to trying win big if no one won the jackpot during a game roll down.

If anyone is beating the lottery then they would be smart to keep it to themselves, lotteries will find out soon enough and put an end to it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2015, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like sour grapes to me my friend.

Chill relax, easy on the coffee.  I'm doing great this morning and I'm ready to go buy the morning p3.  You can call me Zen Ben.  Sure it's gambling and it's not bingo!

Sad Cheers

So noted Zen Ben! No sour grapes here. I didn't get my coffee this morning. Just need to know what store you're going to. I'm releasing the drone!..lol

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2015, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

L.L.

Yes LL... you are right on point.Thumbs Up

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2015, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Everyone who wins a jackpot beats the lottery, it just that the odds of doing that are so high it doesn't happen enough to shut it down.  If it never happened the lotteries would go out of business.  Players wouldn't play if they didn't believe they could be the one that gets lucky and beat it.

In the early days when ever the jackpot exceeded the cost of buying all the possible combinations some investment groups might consider trying to buy all the possible combinations but that's not even possible anymore.  When Massachusetts ended its WinFall game it put and end to trying win big if no one won the jackpot during a game roll down.

If anyone is beating the lottery then they would be smart to keep it to themselves, lotteries will find out soon enough and put an end to it.

RJ..well said.I Agree!

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11163 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2015, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Well   there are 439 and 559. a lot of 9's and fives. Dr's 2509 then expects 2,0.  using the union jack program:

097 097
                  619 619
                  360 360
                  161 161
                  693 693
                  212 212
                  282 282
                  689 689
                  629 629
                  689 689

The 2509 theory worked 204 followed the 439,559 of the previous two NY draws.  Alas the theory works!  The proof is in the pudding!

Party

204 str88!

US Flag

United States
                    Member #110594
                    May 8, 2011
                    885 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2015, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

The 2509 theory worked 204 followed the 439,559 of the previous two NY draws.  Alas the theory works!  The proof is in the pudding!

Party

204 str88!

OK... but how did you come up with all of those combos?

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      Bronx, NY
                      United States
                      Member #164554
                      March 6, 2015
                      1221 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2015, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  Flossdog is right, I played $33 today I went wild I played 240 box/s today and won $40 but I only won $7.00 because I invested $33 yes I got my money back and seven dollars extra,  so its true people tell you how much they win but not how much they invest or how much money they have lost in a week.

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11163 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2015, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  Flossdog is right, I played $33 today I went wild I played 240 box/s today and won $40 but I only won $7.00 because I invested $33 yes I got my money back and seven dollars extra,  so its true people tell you how much they win but not how much they invest or how much money they have lost in a week.

The 20x was broadcasted in plain sight for the world to see.

As a result, ten front pairs $50, and one straight $500.  So  $550 -$10= $540 profit.  Simple.

Or if you bet 204 by itself:

I always bet one straight, one box, and one straight box would have netted $500,$290 and $80 in New Mexico on a $3 bet.  Over $800 bucks!  Holy guacamole!

US Flag

US Flag

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                          Member #146028
                          August 22, 2013
                          849 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2015, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

That's why lotterybraker's "DASH FOR CASH" was so special. It stopped all of the deceptive "claims of winning" BS. Each participant started out at the beginning of the week with $70.00. You could spend it all at once or a little bit at a time, but once your $70.00 expired you were done for the week. (no exceptions)

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
                            Member #110594
                            May 8, 2011
                            885 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2015, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

The 20x was broadcasted in plain sight for the world to see.

As a result, ten front pairs $50, and one straight $500.  So  $550 -$10= $540 profit.  Simple.

Or if you bet 204 by itself:

I always bet one straight, one box, and one straight box would have netted $500,$290 and $80 in New Mexico on a $3 bet.  Over $800 bucks!  Holy guacamole!

US Flag

Yes.. you posted for the world to see with 50 other combos .

What was wrong with playing 206 too or the others you highlighted? You did not single out 204 specifically.

097 097
                            619 619
                            360 360
                            161 161
                            693 693
                            212 212
                            282 282
                            689 689
                            629 629
                            689 689

But you didn't hit this . C'mon ben, you're no zen because apparently math is not your forte. How can you "net" the exact money you win without subtracting what you bet?????

A .50 combo in NY is 3.00 and pays $250, So you're betting $5 on each number. And $1 on each pair. So you net $39 on the pairs, not 50.

You lose $33 on the combos= $217

Lose $11 on the str8's =$489.

Yes it's a great payday, but YOU don't do that every day, in fact  I'll wager not every week. So essentially you're betting $55 on every draw.

I'd like to see your spreadsheet. Lets start with $100 for the week, post for NM or any state your picks and let's see how much money you have left. My guess is that you run out out before half the week is over.Crying

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2015, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Elina,

if zenben posted the 204 for the world to see why didn't you play it straight?