Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr. Miracle system

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 1 year ago by lakerben.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11120 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2015, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

So NY mid today ---190-195-197-176. I like 19x..I can eat crow when I'm wrong.

<<<<IS the 2509 ready to hit soon?  Looking for 9.  Maybe 99x.

or x99 or split pair 9x9.>>>

You also have the 1 because we have 6-4-0.What happened to using the 5?...5-2-0-9?  but then with 9 you could get the triangle with 47. Why didn't you include the 3-6-9 pattern too? Which by the way I hit in NY yesterday 369 no thanks to this stuff.  But you are playing on the 20th which is a 0 or 2 depending how you look at it, so what about the 27?.  Don't forget his other code 3-4-7, but that conflicts with 4-7-9 triangle.Eek

Getting close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.Thud

Thud

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5912 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2015, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Mid 730

It was in the original group, 198 combos. I filtered it out.

017, 018, 027, 029, 037, 038, 039, 047, 049, 057, 058, 059, 067, 069, 071, 072, 073, 074, 075, 076, 078, 079, 081, 083, 085, 087, 089, 092, 093, 094, 095, 096, 097, 098, 107, 108, 128, 129, 138, 148, 149, 158, 168, 169, 170, 178, 180, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 189, 192, 194, 196, 198, 207, 209, 218, 219, 239, 249, 259, 269, 270, 279, 281, 289, 290, 291, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 307, 308, 309, 318, 329, 370, 380, 381, 390, 392, 407, 409, 418, 419, 429, 470, 481, 490, 491, 492, 507, 508, 509, 518, 529, 570, 580, 581, 590, 592, 607, 609, 618, 619, 629, 670, 681, 690, 691, 692, 701, 702, 703, 704, 705, 706, 708, 709, 710, 718, 720, 729,730, 740, 750, 760, 780, 781, 790, 792, 801, 803, 805, 807, 809, 810, 812, 813, 814, 815, 816, 817, 819, 821, 829, 830, 831, 841, 850, 851, 861, 870, 871, 890, 891, 892, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, 908, 912, 914, 916, 918, 920, 921, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928, 930, 932, 940, 941, 942, 950, 952, 960, 961, 962, 970, 972, 980, 981, 982

this group hits every 3.5 draws, keep your eyes on these,

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2015, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Thud

Yeah I know.....lol

NY eve 937..108..107..109..508..507..509 and reverse.

Hopefully I won't be eating more crow for fathers day.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5912 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2015, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

6/21 EVE

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1649 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2015, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

So, while I do have my own method for matching numbers, I still enjoy combing through and litmus testing systems for efficiency...or the lack thereof. The thing is, though, I'm reading all this stuff about 'codes' and triangles which I never knew existed in this game of 0-9 and there are many more which I simply believe are overkill and merely aesthetics for the system's author. In the real numerical world of this game, there's simply odd, even, high, low, and mid-range numbers along with their respective sums. Then, we have mixed and like pairs...this is all an average guy like me sees but maybe I'm missing something much, much deeper. Anyhow, let's go over these latest developments and see if there's a simpler way to look at things and arrive at the same exact expectations and/or results. I'm not trying to knock, low cut/low blow, taunt, ridicule, or discredit anyone here but, I'm honestly not seeing any miracle work or explanations for the latest conversations or any others prior.

Now, let's look at the Kansas example first. The latest result is 1-5-9 and the official draw before it was 0-7-0 which lends itself to the most basic of reasonable explanations. In position one, the one up/one down + odd to even scenario applies while position had (7) drop to (5) within its' odd counterpart. Position three simply simply went from even to odd and maxed on the odd scale. Another even more basic way to anticipate this outcome would be that the like pairs simply transferred from positions one and three but, ended up arriving at an all odd combo. Otherwise, if they hadn't come back in their same positions, then the like pairs are now at either positions one and two or two and three. Actually, the one up/one down scenario was present in the last two official results while the, usually dependable, one digit from the last draw is absent. Sums...take a look at the sums of positions one and two from the last three draws. 24X, 07X, and 15X = one up/one down...again with (6), (7), and (6)...even to mixed to odd pairs. Simple, with no 'whodini' trickery at all...and falls within normally expected changes with this game.

New Mexico...NASA had nothing to do with this either. It seems that a pair of 9's was to be expected in Kansas but, only netted one...no problem. However, that pair of 9's did actually show up in New Mexico...the shot caller's own state as opposed to Kansas. Here, we can see that the latest two official results are comprised of two things normally found in the game...one up/one down and one digit from the last draw appearing in the next one i.e. 9-9-4 then 6-9-3. Furthermore, the transfer of like pairs take place with the pair of odds in positions one and two going to positions two and three...they simply traded places and now there's a mixed pair in front. Miracle? Hardly...and no pun intended. My advice for anyone here wanting and willing to try and teach others would be this: teach from a perspective of FUNDAMENTALS so that players not very good with numbers/math/reasoning can UNDERSTAND what you're saying and not feel bad 'cause they don't know CALCULUS. All these high level terms and explanations are completely unnecessary for such a simple 0-9 game. This also applies to all those systems developed and sold by gurus on the Internet.They make it seem that if you don't know and use their terms, you're never going to learn or find another way. BS, these people are simply after money. All of even the fanciest terms and explanations will come right back to the way I've just described the two scenarios above, with some variance...because that's all there is to be found in this game...PERIOD.

L.L. 

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Bronx, NY
            United States
            Member #164554
            March 6, 2015
            797 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2015, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

To all the father's in this forum Happy Father's Day.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Bronx, NY
              United States
              Member #164554
              March 6, 2015
              797 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2015, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

So, while I do have my own method for matching numbers, I still enjoy combing through and litmus testing systems for efficiency...or the lack thereof. The thing is, though, I'm reading all this stuff about 'codes' and triangles which I never knew existed in this game of 0-9 and there are many more which I simply believe are overkill and merely aesthetics for the system's author. In the real numerical world of this game, there's simply odd, even, high, low, and mid-range numbers along with their respective sums. Then, we have mixed and like pairs...this is all an average guy like me sees but maybe I'm missing something much, much deeper. Anyhow, let's go over these latest developments and see if there's a simpler way to look at things and arrive at the same exact expectations and/or results. I'm not trying to knock, low cut/low blow, taunt, ridicule, or discredit anyone here but, I'm honestly not seeing any miracle work or explanations for the latest conversations or any others prior.

Now, let's look at the Kansas example first. The latest result is 1-5-9 and the official draw before it was 0-7-0 which lends itself to the most basic of reasonable explanations. In position one, the one up/one down + odd to even scenario applies while position had (7) drop to (5) within its' odd counterpart. Position three simply simply went from even to odd and maxed on the odd scale. Another even more basic way to anticipate this outcome would be that the like pairs simply transferred from positions one and three but, ended up arriving at an all odd combo. Otherwise, if they hadn't come back in their same positions, then the like pairs are now at either positions one and two or two and three. Actually, the one up/one down scenario was present in the last two official results while the, usually dependable, one digit from the last draw is absent. Sums...take a look at the sums of positions one and two from the last three draws. 24X, 07X, and 15X = one up/one down...again with (6), (7), and (6)...even to mixed to odd pairs. Simple, with no 'whodini' trickery at all...and falls within normally expected changes with this game.

New Mexico...NASA had nothing to do with this either. It seems that a pair of 9's was to be expected in Kansas but, only netted one...no problem. However, that pair of 9's did actually show up in New Mexico...the shot caller's own state as opposed to Kansas. Here, we can see that the latest two official results are comprised of two things normally found in the game...one up/one down and one digit from the last draw appearing in the next one i.e. 9-9-4 then 6-9-3. Furthermore, the transfer of like pairs take place with the pair of odds in positions one and two going to positions two and three...they simply traded places and now there's a mixed pair in front. Miracle? Hardly...and no pun intended. My advice for anyone here wanting and willing to try and teach others would be this: teach from a perspective of FUNDAMENTALS so that players not very good with numbers/math/reasoning can UNDERSTAND what you're saying and not feel bad 'cause they don't know CALCULUS. All these high level terms and explanations are completely unnecessary for such a simple 0-9 game. This also applies to all those systems developed and sold by gurus on the Internet.They make it seem that if you don't know and use their terms, you're never going to learn or find another way. BS, these people are simply after money. All of even the fanciest terms and explanations will come right back to the way I've just described the two scenarios above, with some variance...because that's all there is to be found in this game...PERIOD.

L.L. 

I Agree!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2015, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

L.L. 

"All these high level terms and explanations are completely unnecessary for such a simple 0-9 game. This also applies to all those systems developed and sold by gurus on the Internet.They make it seem that if you don't know and use their terms, you're never going to learn or find another way. BS, these people are simply after money."

If a guru can't communicate in a language I understand then he ain't getting my money.  I will not buy software I don't understand because if I don't know how to use it then it worthless to me.  It would be like buying an airplane that I don't know how to fly when a car that I know how to drive would do. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                  Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1736 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2015, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

"All these high level terms and explanations are completely unnecessary for such a simple 0-9 game. This also applies to all those systems developed and sold by gurus on the Internet.They make it seem that if you don't know and use their terms, you're never going to learn or find another way. BS, these people are simply after money."

If a guru can't communicate in a language I understand then he ain't getting my money.  I will not buy software I don't understand because if I don't know how to use it then it worthless to me.  It would be like buying an airplane that I don't know how to fly when a car that I know how to drive would do. 

You know what's really scary?

Anti-triangle people.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
                    Member #110594
                    May 8, 2011
                    885 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2015, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

L.L. 

Yeah you said it! But also there are some strange people in New Mexico since Roswell. They may even be on this board.Eek

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11120 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2015, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Yeah you said it! But also there are some strange people in New Mexico since Roswell. They may even be on this board.Eek

Spam

How about them cowboys!

US Flag