Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

EPL for N.J. Pick 6 Lotto

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 1 year ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Bronx, NY
United States
Member #164554
March 6, 2015
797 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2015, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Did you win on September 10,2015?

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
    Member #146028
    August 22, 2013
    842 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2015, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Did you win on September 10,2015?

NO ! Not even close !

It's what I get for attempting to predict what a lot of people would consider to be the "impossible".

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

breakeven's avatar - wpid the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-jpg.j

United States
      Member #163210
      January 23, 2015
      17 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2015, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Good luck tonight st8cash I hope it works out for you

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        842 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2015, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Good luck tonight st8cash I hope it works out for you

Thank You !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
          Member #146028
          August 22, 2013
          842 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2015, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto

Monday September 14, 2015               

European Powerlink Lottery System (EPL) 

Eighteen (18) numbers in Twenty-Eight (28) games 

Positional Number Sequence from left to right most favorite.......least favorite !

25 - 35 - 23 - 29 - 18 - 07 - 09 - 16 - 31 - 42 - 03 - 28 - 47 - 11 - 02 - 38 - 36 - 43

Bronx, NY
            United States
            Member #164554
            March 6, 2015
            797 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2015, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Ok you have to win tonight you have 28 Lines Yes Nod its only fair.

United States
              Member #146028
              August 22, 2013
              842 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2015, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Ok you have to win tonight you have 28 Lines Yes Nod its only fair.

Well, only two (2) winning numbers i.e. 07; 28 showed up within my eighteen selected numbers last night. I guess I could adopt the policy of only posting winning exploits in regards to the EPL System. But that would be deceiving and I didn't come here to deceive anyone. There's enough of thatBS going on around here w/o me throwing my hat into the arena.

So, what you see is what you get......."The Good; The Bad; and sometimes The Ugly" (w/apologies to Clint Eastwood)

Stay Tooned !

Bronx, NY
                United States
                Member #164554
                March 6, 2015
                797 Posts
                Posted: September 15, 2015, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Well, only two (2) winning numbers i.e. 07; 28 showed up within my eighteen selected numbers last night. I guess I could adopt the policy of only posting winning exploits in regards to the EPL System. But that would be deceiving and I didn't come here to deceive anyone. There's enough of thatBS going on around here w/o me throwing my hat into the arena.

So, what you see is what you get......."The Good; The Bad; and sometimes The Ugly" (w/apologies to Clint Eastwood)

Stay Tooned !

I thought for sure you had 5/6 or 6/6 win well you will get there is only a matter of time and patience. I don't know what days NJ lotto plays? I play the NY lotto here is Wednesday and Saturday.

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  842 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2015, 10:53 am - IP Logged

I thought for sure you had 5/6 or 6/6 win well you will get there is only a matter of time and patience. I don't know what days NJ lotto plays? I play the NY lotto here is Wednesday and Saturday.

Good Luck to you in the New York Lotto ! You are to be applauded for your efforts. There's not too many people seriously attacking the Jackpot Games. 

United States
                    Member #146028
                    August 22, 2013
                    842 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2015, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto

Monday September 14, 2015               

Positional Number Sequence from left to right most favorite.......least favorite !

25 - 35 - 23 - 29 - 18 - 07 - 09 - 16 - 31 - 42 - 03 - 28 - 47 - 11 - 02 - 38 - 36 - 43

New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto

Thursday September 17, 2015               

28 - 27 - 11 - 08 - 48 - 46 - 01 - 44 - 29 - 37 - 31 - 17 - 05 - 04 - 02 - 18 - 14 - 06

Bronx, NY
                      United States
                      Member #164554
                      March 6, 2015
                      797 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2015, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

The guy with the rights to the system posted a win on 09/09/2015.

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2015, 5:20 am - IP Logged

The guy with the rights to the system posted a win on 09/09/2015.

Correct ! Those winning tickets are for the "Gimme 5 Tri-State Lottery" Game purchased @ a Liquor Store in Plymouth, MA !

Bronx, NY
                          United States
                          Member #164554
                          March 6, 2015
                          797 Posts
                          Posted: September 21, 2015, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Hey how is it going with the system?

United States
                            Member #146028
                            August 22, 2013
                            842 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2015, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto

Thursday September 17, 2015               

28 - 27 - 11 - 08 - 48 - 46 - 01 - 44 - 29 - 37 - 31 - 17 - 05 - 04 - 02 - 18 - 14 - 06

New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto

Monday, September 21, 2015               

13 - 30 - 41 - 02 - 19 - 01 - 11 - 29 - 44 - 36 - 05 - 16 - 28 - 39 - 25 - 06 - 20 - 09

United States
                              Member #146028
                              August 22, 2013
                              842 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2015, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto

Monday, September 21, 2015               

13 - 30 - 41 - 02 - 19 - 01 - 11 - 29 - 44 - 36 - 05 - 16 - 28 - 39 - 25 - 06 - 20 - 09

New Jersey Pick 6 Lotto

Thursday, September 24, 2015               

11 - 36 - 44 - 43 - 38 - 24 - 23 - 40 - 13 - 45 - 39 - 08 - 18 - 42 - 33 - 09 - 04 - 30