Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling Max Numbers

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 1 year ago by garyo1954.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
892 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2015, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Apologies but I was unclear where to ask this so Todd feel to move this   If you knew you had ALL the winning numbers for the next draw which wheel can I use that will cover all my numbers.  Let's say I have 20 numbers 

Much appreciated

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5612 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2015, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Apologies but I was unclear where to ask this so Todd feel to move this   If you knew you had ALL the winning numbers for the next draw which wheel can I use that will cover all my numbers.  Let's say I have 20 numbers 

Much appreciated

Check out BobP's lottologix website.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23274 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2015, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Much appreciated

As a Platinum member, you have full access to the set of Abbreviated Wheels here.  They are among the best you can use.

Pick 5 Wheels: http://www.lotterypost.com/wheels-5.asp

Pick 6 Wheels: http://www.lotterypost.com/wheels-6.asp

You can also create custom wheels by selecting a Full Wheel and then applying various filters to it.  The Full Wheels are available to everyone, and the filtering ability is a Platinum feature.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        892 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2015, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

As a Platinum member, you have full access to the set of Abbreviated Wheels here.  They are among the best you can use.

You can also create custom wheels by selecting a Full Wheel and then applying various filters to it.  The Full Wheels are available to everyone, and the filtering ability is a Platinum feature.

Todd, 

being unfamiliar with wheels will they give me 100% of the number I put in it?  I will go look at them and read for myself as well. I want to be able to cover EVERY combination of the numbers I put in

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          892 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2015, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Check out BobP's lottologix website.

Thanks RC

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            892 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2015, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Got it Todd. I want the Full Wheel. Thanks

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1730 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2015, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Much appreciated

Agree with Todd.

A full wheel for 5 of 20 is 15504 combinations.

A full wheel for 6 of 20 is 38760 combinations.

You're talking about spending more money than Cash 5 pays out in Texas.

So if BobP is still around, he could offer some insight into full, abbreviated, front loaded and balanced wheels. Maybe PM him, or visit his website.

Might install Covermaster and play with it as well.

And like Todd said, look at the abbreviated wheels here.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                892 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2015, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Agree with Todd.

So if BobP is still around, he could offer some insight into full, abbreviated, front loaded and balanced wheels. Maybe PM him, or visit his website.

You know where I'm going either this G?  We need to meet brother. I'll send you a PM

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                  San Angelo, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1097
                  January 31, 2003
                  1394 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2015, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Just a reminder:
                  Automated play slips are banned in Texas.
                  You will have to hire a crew to mark the tickets after you find all the blank slips you will need.
                  Good luck!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19830 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2015, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Just a reminder:
                    You will have to hire a crew to mark the tickets after you find all the blank slips you will need.
                    Good luck!!

Once the tickets are printed, how will the states know or care how the play slips were made out?  The only advantage I can see for states banning automated play slips is if they are used and the printer is slightly off and the terminal print the wrong combination then the players can't complain since using them was illegal.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                      San Angelo, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1097
                      January 31, 2003
                      1394 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2015, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

It may not seem important but the rule banning non-manual tickets is clearly stated in the Texas lottery rule book and on the back of the playslip.

Quote Playslips must be completed manually, Unquote.
                      A win using a playslip that was not completed manually is void, so says the rule book.
                      Given the careless attitude displayed by many store clerks these days, a person might get away with using a non-manual playslip.
                      However, getting a clerk to run several hundred playslips, no matter how they were completed, might not be easy.
                      A lottery retailer can manually enter plays at the terminal, but, again, finding one that would actually do it for a large number of
                      permutations might not be easy.
                      Just another hurdle for players.

Krypton
                        United States
                        Member #140102
                        March 11, 2013
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2015, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Just a reminder:
                        Good luck!!

I've got taken care of.  I ordered a box of tickets from one of the convenient marts   Thanks

Krypton
                          United States
                          Member #140102
                          March 11, 2013
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2015, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

It may not seem important but the rule banning non-manual tickets is clearly stated in the Texas lottery rule book and on the back of the playslip.

Quote Playslips must be completed manually, Unquote.
                          A win using a playslip that was not completed manually is void, so says the rule book.
                          Given the careless attitude displayed by many store clerks these days, a person might get away with using a non-manual playslip.
                          However, getting a clerk to run several hundred playslips, no matter how they were completed, might not be easy.
                          A lottery retailer can manually enter plays at the terminal, but, again, finding one that would actually do it for a large number of
                          permutations might not be easy.
                          Just another hurdle for players.

Actually have that covered as well Bobby. My local store will run them after they close their store or before they open. He too realizes that 1% is a lot of money.  I have a few minor things to work out before I'm ready to go but I believe all my basis are covered   Regardless , thanks for bringing this too my attention

Krypton
                            United States
                            Member #140102
                            March 11, 2013
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2015, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Agree with Todd.

G,

spending that kind of cash will be minor compared to the win (-:  I would NEVER spend that mind of cash without being 110% certain. I definitely have any 4/4 5/5 6/6 figured out   Need to complete my Macro   Doing it by hand not only takes a long time but as human beings we make mistakes   I've back tested in every position 9 draws in a row so far with 100% accuracy with what I've completed so far but as of now it's 28 numbers. I'd like to get that narrowed down and from what I've seen over the past year timing is everything   When I see you I'll show you what I'm talking about. Hope your feeling better. Check your personal email.  Sent you some gifts (-:

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                              Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1730 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2015, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Working, working working.......

Finally got something you can use....I think.

This should be good. DRAWS in the first column 561 because I included everything back to Feb, 2010.

N1 and N2 the pairs we are searching for.

1&2 = first and second position.

1&3 = first and 3rd position.

1&4 = first and 4th position.

2&4 - second and fourth position

same for all columns.

TOTAL = Total for all position hits.

Could rerun using only the data under the new matrix but it only has 300+ draws.

57 pairs that have never hit.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"