Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling Max Numbers

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 2 years ago by garyo1954.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1831 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2015, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Checked my email...

That is some GOOD STUFF Larry!

THANK YOU!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19895 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2015, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

G,

spending that kind of cash will be minor compared to the win (-:  I would NEVER spend that mind of cash without being 110% certain. I definitely have any 4/4 5/5 6/6 figured out   Need to complete my Macro   Doing it by hand not only takes a long time but as human beings we make mistakes   I've back tested in every position 9 draws in a row so far with 100% accuracy with what I've completed so far but as of now it's 28 numbers. I'd like to get that narrowed down and from what I've seen over the past year timing is everything   When I see you I'll show you what I'm talking about. Hope your feeling better. Check your personal email.  Sent you some gifts (-:

I would NEVER spend that mind of cash without being 110% certain.

You must have lot of faith in your system, I consider being 75% certain fairly high.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1831 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2015, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

I would NEVER spend that mind of cash without being 110% certain.

You must have lot of faith in your system, I consider being 75% certain fairly high.

Yep, lotsa horror stories out there playing big money on these games. One that I remember in particular back in 1991.

Some guy in Florida laid out a quarter of a million on his "no way to lose system" when the payout was like $56 million.

Next day it rolled over.

I think right now the "spend more to win more" campaign is being driven by cash hungry states. Used to they fed the public stories about the person who bought 2 QPS and won. Now they seem to hint people who spend more, win bigger.

They don't want to drive away the person spending the $2 to $5, but they want to give him incentive to spend $5 to $7 or more.

At any rate, here's a box link to the entire pairs that hit together chart for Powerball drawings in 2007 Excel format.

Powerball Pairs that hit together chart

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2015, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Yep, lotsa horror stories out there playing big money on these games. One that I remember in particular back in 1991.

Some guy in Florida laid out a quarter of a million on his "no way to lose system" when the payout was like $56 million.

Next day it rolled over.

I think right now the "spend more to win more" campaign is being driven by cash hungry states. Used to they fed the public stories about the person who bought 2 QPS and won. Now they seem to hint people who spend more, win bigger.

They don't want to drive away the person spending the $2 to $5, but they want to give him incentive to spend $5 to $7 or more.

At any rate, here's a box link to the entire pairs that hit together chart for Powerball drawings in 2007 Excel format.

Powerball Pairs that hit together chart

"I think right now the "spend more to win more" campaign is being driven by cash hungry states."

I don't blame the states but the players themselves, they are victims of their own folly.  They back test a system knowing what the results should be and think that proves it will work in a future that they have no idea of what the results might be.  Instead of back testing they should forward test their systems many times before trying them for real.

If a system is forward tested and it would have won, it doesn't mean an opportunity was missed but rather that more opportunities exists.  I'm sure many of the predictions posted on the prediction board are the results of system that back testing proved they worked but the results speak for themselves.  When was the last time a member posted a prediction that would have won a jackpot?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1831 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2015, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

"I think right now the "spend more to win more" campaign is being driven by cash hungry states."

I don't blame the states but the players themselves, they are victims of their own folly.  They back test a system knowing what the results should be and think that proves it will work in a future that they have no idea of what the results might be.  Instead of back testing they should forward test their systems many times before trying them for real.

If a system is forward tested and it would have won, it doesn't mean an opportunity was missed but rather that more opportunities exists.  I'm sure many of the predictions posted on the prediction board are the results of system that back testing proved they worked but the results speak for themselves.  When was the last time a member posted a prediction that would have won a jackpot?

Honestly, I have no idea about the prediction board. Quit going there a long time ago. When people post 50 numbers/all state, its not a prediction, its a "caught in the numbers act."

This is the same path taken on the Systems board. Its no longer filled with thought, idea, or exploration on how to use stats and probability in a predictable method.

Statistics and probability should be the bare bones, the facts necessary to draw some rational, well founded conclusion; not an end all predictive method without fail.

What we're seeing from the nerfball ninjas is a regurgitation of the old Martingale system which said statistically this has to happen. If it hasn't happened by this time, double your bet. And keep doubling your bet until it does (or until the cost is far too much for you to afford).

The sad part, they don't realize their new idea, their "predictive method" if you will, is in some cases older than they. Neither is it new, nor predictive.