Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Systems is working

776 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by amber123.

Page 10 of 52
PrintE-mailLink
str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
Member #146028
August 22, 2013
842 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2015, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up Ride the Numerology Express to Prosperity!

PLEASE ! Don't embarrass me in front of all my friends.......where'd they go ????????  Argue

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34096 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2015, 10:41 am - IP Logged

PLEASE ! Don't embarrass me in front of all my friends.......where'd they go ????????  Argue

You all are some CRAZY FOLKS TAKING THIS WAY OUT OF PROPORTION... I had something to share ok now on with the show.. 07032015 Let's see how it works today?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34096 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2015, 12:46 am - IP Logged

My Desktop is down right now but I will get back with you Guys I am on my Tablet. Moving my Desktop to new place.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
        Member #163573
        February 4, 2015
        63 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2015, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Hope this helps Marcie.  This is Bill Jr.

Joe in Clifton is paw paw.

Las Vegas, NV
          United States
          Member #143650
          June 9, 2013
          4 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2015, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Does anyone know if this system works on the following games in CALIFORNIA:

MEGA MILLIONS

SUPERLOTTO PLUS

POWERBALL

FANTASY FIVE

Thanks in Advanced!

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2015, 8:33 am - IP Logged

MEGA MILLIONS

SUPERLOTTO PLUS

POWERBALL

FANTASY FIVE

Thanks in Advanced!

If it worked...we wouldn't be on this forum. Any pyramid you make up will do. It's all random

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49618 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2015, 9:27 am - IP Logged

MEGA MILLIONS

SUPERLOTTO PLUS

POWERBALL

FANTASY FIVE

Thanks in Advanced!

Assuming you watched the video: What do you think?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34096 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2015, 5:41 am - IP Logged

Be back when i get my desktop up and running  the Tech  who hook up my Cable and Internet  screwed up my Monitor  AT&T  is going to replace it soon. But just for the record 10 is always a 0 when adding the Pyramid. .Backwaterjoe thanks for doing the Pyramid  8+2 = 10 so you would use 0. Be back soon it's  hard to do  the Pyramids on  my Tablet.

United States
                  Member #116477
                  September 11, 2011
                  353 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2015, 8:51 am - IP Logged

I have a question or two... when you are taking the 736 and you say add left to right or right to left, how are you coming up with 988 on the bottom? where or how did you get that? Also it looks like when you are assing from the date im confused it seems like you dont add the same way twice its just me but you seem to bob and weave all over the place at different times not adding the same way twice... just trying to figure what inm doing the wrong way.....

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34096 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2015, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

I have a question or two... when you are taking the 736 and you say add left to right or right to left, how are you coming up with 988 on the bottom? where or how did you get that? Also it looks like when you are assing from the date im confused it seems like you dont add the same way twice its just me but you seem to bob and weave all over the place at different times not adding the same way twice... just trying to figure what inm doing the wrong way.....

Just follow the format here is the one for today  10072015

United States
                      Member #116477
                      September 11, 2011
                      353 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2015, 5:49 am - IP Logged

studying other pyramids on lp yours makes no sense, at least to me as i said before youre flipping and flopping all over the place youre going left to right right to left but then up and down... it just isnt adding up at all... but i thank you for answering i appreciate it.....

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34096 Posts
                        Posted: July 12, 2015, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

studying other pyramids on lp yours makes no sense, at least to me as i said before youre flipping and flopping all over the place youre going left to right right to left but then up and down... it just isnt adding up at all... but i thank you for answering i appreciate it.....

08244 comb. Came  in Ohio like I said play other part of doubles in Pyramids. I haven't been looking at other states my computer is down. I just check my State.. I will put up another Pyramid 1307215 real soo

Pleasantville NJ
                          United States
                          Member #154001
                          March 31, 2014
                          22 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2015, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

where did u get 738,and 988 from.Could you explain from right to left.Thank you in advance.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34096 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2015, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

where did u get 738,and 988 from.Could you explain from right to left.Thank you in advance.

I don't know where you got those numbers from? Tic-Tae-Toe? Anyway here is my Pyramid... 13072015

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34096 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2015, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Ohio had 13799 comb. I haven't seen others numbers because I concentrating on my own.... State. 4900 you get winners beforehand  and after the date from the Pyramid...6165 came 12072015 also...1414 came July 9th. You get Pick 3,4,and 5

Page 10 of 52