Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Systems is working

780 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by garyo1954.

Page 30 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2509 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2016, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

make your own pyramid and pick numbers. it works as good as anything else, which btw is not much.. If you notice her pyramid on the right side will stay the same for the whole year because of the date. they only thing that changes is the left side. what good is that? You can connect numbers anyway you want to make it look like you have winners. If it worked we'd all be millionaires.

The reason her pyramid stays the same on the right side is because she adds the numbers differently than the original way. Recently in Florida, these pyramids have been quite well. They work nicely with other methods i use to filter down.

The pyramids below is the original way to do them. 

Florida,

01-16-2016-eve-381

8 4

3 5 7 7

1 2 8 0 0 7

0 1 1 6 2 0 1 6

01-17-2016

1 7

3 8 9 8

1 2 9 1 1 7

0 1 1 7 2 0 1 6

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34107 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2016, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Says who you... I do them my own way Everett Pirece is the Orginal owner and like I told him I am giving him all the credit but I do minds different and it works for me you are not going to get a winner eveytime. And everyone has there own way to do it.. so what cause the number's on the right stay the same the whole year.  This is the way I do mind. I created this my way.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34107 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2016, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

I see winners before and after from my Pyramid. And it's good for Pick 3,4,5 and 6

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34107 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2016, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

I SEE RESULTS BACK TEST..

I keep track of my Pyramids.  What ever works for you guys I know what works for me.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34107 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2016, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

make your own pyramid and pick numbers. it works as good as anything else, which btw is not much.. If you notice her pyramid on the right side will stay the same for the whole year because of the date. they only thing that changes is the left side. what good is that? You can connect numbers anyway you want to make it look like you have winners. If it worked we'd all be millionaires.

Are you easymoney? I read someone that you were easymoney and I know you remember how I discovered the Pyramids I stumpled upon it  doing research the Internet on How to hit the Jackpot that is how I discovered Everett Pierce so I showed everyone and and now everyone want to do it there own way well this is my way. Sure Everett Pierce does his different.  And yes the number's does stay the same what about it? I hit the Rolling Cash Five off it so I know that it's good. Jealous People to much Negativity around here that is for sure.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34107 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2016, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Still seeing winning from my Pyramids.. What works for you works for you and what works for me works for me.. Flossdog easymoney**  Other's

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34107 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2016, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Long time no see!  Nice dog.

I do like yours though but I like mind ever better what works for you works for you..I Agree!I Agree! You see winners I see winners.Thumbs Up

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34107 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Now that takes care of that...DanceDanceDanceBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBTW. My mistake I was talking to Amber123 just for the record..Good for you.. I see winner's you see winner's..Thumbs Up

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34107 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2016, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Quote of the day

Seeing your goal written in ink on paper will have an powerful effect on your mind.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                    Member #146028
                    August 22, 2013
                    842 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2016, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Are you easymoney? I read someone that you were easymoney and I know you remember how I discovered the Pyramids I stumpled upon it  doing research the Internet on How to hit the Jackpot that is how I discovered Everett Pierce so I showed everyone and and now everyone want to do it there own way well this is my way. Sure Everett Pierce does his different.  And yes the number's does stay the same what about it? I hit the Rolling Cash Five off it so I know that it's good. Jealous People to much Negativity around here that is for sure.

Please reference your post in the Mystical Forum October 27, 2012 entitled "marcie and easymoney has something to share"  It appears that you teamed up with easymoney back then and now you don't know who he is ???

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2016, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Please reference your post in the Mystical Forum October 27, 2012 entitled "marcie and easymoney has something to share"  It appears that you teamed up with easymoney back then and now you don't know who he is ???

thanks Str8ca$h....He knows who I am.  In no way shape or form am I easymoney. Wake up Marcie. Where did you read somewhere that i was easymoney?Green laugh If you could read as big as you type you would know we are not the same person. He was from florida, I'm from NY. We use to post at the same time and got into some heated discussions. I could care less about Pierce or anyone else making up a pyramid. I stand by what I said before. Jealous? please. Good on you, you hit the rolling cash five. What's in your wallet now?

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
                        Member #67381
                        November 24, 2008
                        282 Posts
                        Posted: January 18, 2016, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I didn't laugh this much from online rant in a long time :).  Marcie don't let stuff get to you so easily. Remember if u get a hater u doing something right Party.

Flossd. Your last question made my day. Just like CapOne Comercial. ..... and the answer would be : pyramid ;) I'm sorry I had to.

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34107 Posts
                          Posted: January 18, 2016, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

thanks Str8ca$h....He knows who I am.  In no way shape or form am I easymoney. Wake up Marcie. Where did you read somewhere that i was easymoney?Green laugh If you could read as big as you type you would know we are not the same person. He was from florida, I'm from NY. We use to post at the same time and got into some heated discussions. I could care less about Pierce or anyone else making up a pyramid. I stand by what I said before. Jealous? please. Good on you, you hit the rolling cash five. What's in your wallet now?

Don't worry about what I got I read lots of your post and everything is Negative..you don't have nothing nice to say about anybody.. Please get outta here.. I remember when you email me asking about the number staying the same so what!

and you also said I wonder why nobody is saying anything about that? I thought to myself what does he have to do with it?

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34107 Posts
                            Posted: January 18, 2016, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I didn't laugh this much from online rant in a long time :).  Marcie don't let stuff get to you so easily. Remember if u get a hater u doing something right Party.

Flossd. Your last question made my day. Just like CapOne Comercial. ..... and the answer would be : pyramid ;) I'm sorry I had to.

Thanks!  What was your quote? if you get a hater u are doing something right..  So true.. there are always haters everywhere..on Lotterypost... Flossdoggy or what ever your name is I could care less about what you think too.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                              Member #146028
                              August 22, 2013
                              842 Posts
                              Posted: January 18, 2016, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

OK, Marcie, I'll shut up as soon as you explain why each and every single time someone questions you about your actions you see fit to label them as a hater, or they're jealous or in the worst case scenario you end up calling them a "fool". Now that's a recipe for winning the popularity contest with your fellow LP members now isn't it.

And yes, I am negative, but only directed towards the deceivers !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Page 30 of 53