Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Systems is working

776 replies. Last post 53 minutes ago by amber123.

Page 35 of 52
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34096 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2016, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

I will be back tomorrow with my Pyramids.. 01232016

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Florida
    United States
    Member #126774
    April 16, 2012
    1434 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2016, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Now you folks no dat everett pierce pyramid was founded in Egipt near the sfinks. he done take dos numbers off some pyramid and aded them and hit the Egipt lottery. Now he done had haters you folks no, but he believed in what he do, and what he do he did. Am I sayin dis right? My mine's a little confused an all but I do believe it works......sometimes.

Holy sht, FlossDog! Hows it going man? Long time no talk. I always love reading your posts, they're hilarious, especially the Dr. Miracle ones. I wonder if Dr. Miracle got his 2 7 9 pyramid or whatever from some pyramid system as well. I could still never figure out how to use the square ruler to get lottery wins.

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2016, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Holy sht, FlossDog! Hows it going man? Long time no talk. I always love reading your posts, they're hilarious, especially the Dr. Miracle ones. I wonder if Dr. Miracle got his 2 7 9 pyramid or whatever from some pyramid system as well. I could still never figure out how to use the square ruler to get lottery wins.

Just back for a few posts. Not really staying. Miracle got his 279 pyramid from the same pyramid Marcie got hers. When you go to Egypt ask to see the "Lottery Code Pyramid" it's right near the Sphinx. Everett Pierce gives you a tour for a minimal charge. Could be the 9th wonder of the world. He'll tell you it rivals E=Mc2. Been there. Seen it. It's a hoot.LOL

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34096 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2016, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Doing the Pyramid without any interuptions..

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34096 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2016, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Doing the Pyramid without any interuptions..

Here is my Pyramid

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34096 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2016, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Pyramid had Triples but wrong triples for Ohio had 888*

Chicago, Illinois
              United States
              Member #88308
              March 14, 2010
              12 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2016, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Pyramid had Triples but wrong triples for Ohio had 888*

Hello Marcie,

I would like to learn more about your Pyramid System. You mentioned The Numerology Pro System in one of your replies.  What is that? Is this some type of Software System? How does one Construct the Pyramid Step By Step? Does it work for the Pick 4 and Games Like the Power Ball and If so what is the system showing for today's drawing.   I am located in Chicago, Illinois.

Thanks for your help,

SOLOMON900

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34096 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2016, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I created my own Pyramid sometimes it works and sometime's it doesn't No I didn't mention anything about The Numerolgy Pro System that must of been somebody else. No and it's not a Software I don't know what them other people called their self doing?

yes, it works if you pick the right number's it's all according to your luck that is the way I see it.

Chicago, Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #88308
                  March 14, 2010
                  12 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2016, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Thank you for responding. I believe you have tapped into an important discovery here.

Thanks for your help,

SOLOMON900

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                    Member #146028
                    August 22, 2013
                    842 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2016, 7:15 am - IP Logged

Just back for a few posts. Not really staying. Miracle got his 279 pyramid from the same pyramid Marcie got hers. When you go to Egypt ask to see the "Lottery Code Pyramid" it's right near the Sphinx. Everett Pierce gives you a tour for a minimal charge. Could be the 9th wonder of the world. He'll tell you it rivals E=Mc2. Been there. Seen it. It's a hoot.LOL

Hilarious, FlossDog ! I recently Google'd 'Everett Pierce Pyramid for Pick 3 Lotto.' If you want to see a guy manipulate the numbers inside of his pyramid (?) using his mumbo-jumbo to come up with the winning numbers take a look on you-tube. I guarantee you the Marcie's and the Dr, Miracle's of the world are in kindergarden maybe even daycare pre-school when compared to this guy. He absolutely/positively has no rival !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

backwoods ga
                      United States
                      Member #155844
                      May 31, 2014
                      1886 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2016, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Hilarious, FlossDog ! I recently Google'd 'Everett Pierce Pyramid for Pick 3 Lotto.' If you want to see a guy manipulate the numbers inside of his pyramid (?) using his mumbo-jumbo to come up with the winning numbers take a look on you-tube. I guarantee you the Marcie's and the Dr, Miracle's of the world are in kindergarden maybe even daycare pre-school when compared to this guy. He absolutely/positively has no rival !

So that puts you where??? Still in daycareGreen laugh

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: January 24, 2016, 7:34 am - IP Logged

So that puts you where??? Still in daycareGreen laugh

It's almost time for recess lil'darryl you being the pee-wee of the class and time for you to take off your dunce cap and take a taste of that sour milk you're requesting.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34096 Posts
                          Posted: January 24, 2016, 9:02 am - IP Logged

You Right ejoy it's getting hot in here lol..  I had to delete one of the very people in this thread from my group. Lost one and gained another..

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34096 Posts
                            Posted: January 24, 2016, 9:07 am - IP Logged

For those of you that want to play the Play Pick 3,4, or 5 Here my Pyramid for today..01242016 by the way Flossdog your'e a hoot deleted..

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34096 Posts
                              Posted: January 24, 2016, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Here is my other Pyramid reverse

I noticed I made a Mistake on the other one  It should be 01242016

Page 35 of 52