Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Systems is working

797 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by wander73.

Page 39 of 54
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2016, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

no problems Marcie, keep doing what your doing. Every little helps to crack the lotto Smile

Good Idea you have I usually check the Pyramids from previous games too and the patterns.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34146 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2016, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Ok let's see what will come out of my Pyramid?

314 was in one of the Pyramids. I just look for my States but other number's come from different States too.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34146 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2016, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

No quarantee  this is what I have?

4134* Ohio

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2016, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Some folks like me to do both Pyramids.

I like to do both too so I can compare..

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34146 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2016, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Everett always tells me I am doing it wrong but it works for me..  I played 1 quick pick tonite

I will put the number's here but I will mix them up... 03,06,13,12,09,15,21,30,31,51,55

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34146 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2016, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Let's see what happens Good Luck

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34146 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2016, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Everett always tells me I am doing it wrong but it works for me..  I played 1 quick pick tonite

I will put the number's here but I will mix them up... 03,06,13,12,09,15,21,30,31,51,55

Hold up

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2016, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Some folks like me to do both Pyramids.

I like to do both too so I can compare..

This one worked better just comparing.. folks..

4,6,55,75,23,M.B. 2

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34146 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2016, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

090* 79525 Ohio from my Pyramid.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34146 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2016, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

090* 79525 Ohio from my Pyramid.

Alright now lol.. you see I see it..  I didn't play today..

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
                      Member #51269
                      April 3, 2007
                      529 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2016, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

this is my first post here but i use the pyramid combined with Gail Howards software advantage plus gold to play the UK lotto. i do my pyramid different from Marcies. There are a few ways of doing the pyramid everyone does it different but if your referring to Marcie's version this is what i think she does.

lets take today,s date. 

The date goes at the base  like this 04022016

step 1.add 0+4=4

step 2 add 4+0=4

step 3 add 4+2=6

then start on the right side

step 4 add 6+1= 7

step 5 add 7+0= 7

step 6 add 7+2 =9

start back on the right

step 7 add 4+4=8

step 9 add 8+6=14 but leave the 1 and only use 4

then go to the right side again 

step 10 add 7+7=14 again leave the 1 and only use 4

step 11 add 4+9=13 leave the 1 use the 3

step 12 add 8+4=12 leave the 1 use the 2

step 13 add 4+3=7

step 14 add 2+7=9

check your lotto history, i find going back a few draws then circling last few hits from previous pyramids gives me some clues as to where the numbers usually fall within the pyramid. for my particular lotto the second line from top and the side Numbers give me good results then i use the advantage plus charts to see if anything stands out close to those numbers.

sorry i didn't put it in a pyramid format but i figured this was the best way to explain it as it seems alot of people have asked about it but no clear explanation. hope this helps you. win big

Finally.  Thanks.  How can this be used for the Take 5?  I would like to try this with my grids.  If they truly capture all of the winning numbers, then that's the missing link I need.

nurse101's avatar - rinard
                        london
                        United Kingdom
                        Member #166661
                        June 1, 2015
                        130 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2016, 8:34 am - IP Logged

hi Luminus

I feel although the pyramid works realistically it can not be the only tool to use . I usually do my pyramid the Everett Pierce way with both sides of the pyramid. for my particular lotto in the Uk i can usually find 4 or 5 of the numbers unfortunately its after the draw, before the draw i can identify one or two with some degree of certainty and some help from Gail Howard's advantage plus gold and the wheels 5 and full wheel filters software. I have of recent discovered that Prof Hitts will give two of the numbers for the next draw however this again requires filtering and the use of other tools to be sure which two may come. Yesterdays uk lotto hot picks where 1 of 1 will get you 6.00 uk pounds and 2 of 2 will get you 60.00 uk pounds and 3of 3 will get you 800.00 uk pounds and 4 of 4 will get you 13,000 pounds. I managed two numbers played 5.00 and unfortunately for me i had both numbers on different lines. However in the past i have been able to to get a defining one number with the help of the pyramid and Gail Howard's software's and just played one single number with 10.00 down on that one number and won 60.00 pounds there by getting my money back and a 50.00 profit. so there is a way around it, one just has to analyse the info from all angles. Now i have been working with Gail's software for a few months now so am still learning and have read all posts by Perdue and others and still trying to capture all the numbers. Of recent i discovered two useful tools, number one Prof Hitts book will produce at least two of the next draw numbers it is there all the time on the second line. The second useful tool was a post by Frankieh she had a really good method that gives you 3 of the numbers to be drawn in a 4 line play however again the numbers are scattered on different lines within the 4 plays so a good wheel can help a great deal to capture the 3 numbers on one line, just yesterday after i got the two numbers on different lines i decided to use Frankieh's methods and then filter with Gail Howard's chart B skips and due with the bonus on, i only used the 0-5 because i didn't want too many numbers and also because that chart always seems to produce 3 of the next drawn numbers amongst the given sets. So i filtered out numbers that did not match from frankies method with Gails chart B then looked at the numbers i had gotten from Prof hitts and filtered some more till i was left with 11 numbers to wheel. I then wheeled those using her filtered wheel 3 and produced 45 lines and lord behold there it was  my 3 of 3 was there. What came out in the uk lotto was number 10-12-18-34-52-56  bonus ball 50. The filter gave 10-12-18 if i had discovered this earlier i would have won 800.00 poundsBang Head. So now i know this i have alot of work to do between now and Wensday Big Smile.So feel free to share some ideas  if you have discovered anything that's been working for you.

Oh yes to answer your main question about the pyramid i found the second line from top of the pyramid produces next draw number very often the sides produce numbers very often and the 3rd and 4th line produce numbers, however the question is which one to choose? well what i have begun doing is using chart 7 of Gails advantage gold to look for numbers you identified from the pyramid in the 10 25 and 50 column. if you see a match write it down and then use other tools to eliminate and choose what to play. hope i have been of some help, any questions feel free to ask we are all here to help each other win.

london
                          United Kingdom
                          Member #166661
                          June 1, 2015
                          130 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2016, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Hi Luminus 

I wanted to ask if you can explain more about your grids pls. I am always open to new ways of seeking out the numbers. if your not comfortable sharing here can you pm me? thanks so much.

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
                            Member #51269
                            April 3, 2007
                            529 Posts
                            Posted: February 7, 2016, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Hi Luminus 

I wanted to ask if you can explain more about your grids pls. I am always open to new ways of seeking out the numbers. if your not comfortable sharing here can you pm me? thanks so much.

See this thread:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/297777

This pyramid system can't work for the NY Take 5, because the NY Take 5 has 39 numbers.  Unless I'm missing something here.  Marcie claimed to get 5 winning numbers from this system, but I've yet to see that demonstrated.

london
                              United Kingdom
                              Member #166661
                              June 1, 2015
                              130 Posts
                              Posted: February 7, 2016, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Thank you Luminus will look at it now.

Page 39 of 54