Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2015

Topic closed. 2862 replies. Last post 1 year ago by OneHitAway.

Page 33 of 191
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #156369
June 16, 2014
570 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2015, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Played 302, 884, 449 and 444. Oh well on to the next draw. Congrats to the winners.

and member SUE good luck to u tonight good seeing you today #BLESS2WIN  thank u for the congrats.

trying again tonight,as i continue (hopefully mi streak)no guarantee,but i hope as others do,good luck god speed

#Blessing

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31553 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2015, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Vergie6, Don't forget the 332 (Day) we had on the 21st of June also. I played your 223 and also the 332 today to no avail though. I thought a double today with a 3 also. 303--223--332  are the only doubles I played with 3's.I am still waiting on the 623--502--350. Guess I will just play these 3 comboed for awhile and quit trying to chase these numbers. I spent over $125.00 these last 3 days and won......$$$$ 0 $$$$......lol.... I can't aford this on Social Security..I'm just giving the state the money they give me right back...lol....   The best thing I see to do is pick  3  doubles that are way over due or that hit just about every month and play them combo till you hit. You cannot hit every day unless you play several hundred dollars and I can't do that. I just can't play 100's of numbers every draw !  !  !

Congrats to all winners today.  They have really screwed me this Holiday weekend ! Now, need to play some doubles back tonight before I start back on just those 3 singles. One of them HAS to come this month. At least that is cheaper than singles when you combo them..... You can do a little something with $500.00, but I'm going to quit chasing them when I can only buy 10 tickets and that costing $25.00 per draw ....day & night.... At least that is cheaper than singles when you combo them.....

Good luck to everyone tonight.....

Hello Caji!

I'm so glad to see you're back posting...always love to read your posts.

Yes I would have thought 332 would have hit by now but it's hard to figure NCEL any more...used to be sort of easy!

You have some great advice for us...good luck to you!See Ya!

mrlotto-nc's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif

United States
      Member #111017
      May 16, 2011
      10264 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2015, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

NC

eve:

Pairs:

muntu13's avatar - tumblr inline_n1s4y9LApO1qbujox.jpg

United States
        Member #164248
        February 23, 2015
        138 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2015, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Bella,

Yep, close but no cigar for me LOL 

As like I said in my PM to you, it's very possible to win consistently, especially when you have $$$ to spend. Since, you're up a lot anyways, why not.

I myself play very conservative compared to other players and still get wins here and there. Nothing too major like Gs, but $ is money. I like this thread, because we're all trying to win and supporting each other. So, no need for anything other than that. You're winning and good for you. That's how I see it. Whoever wins congrats, whoever doesn't ok fine, we just keep trying in the next draws. 

I'm sticking with these numbers 'til they drop - 302 / 023, 523, 623, 407, 653, 335, 553, 137 / 713, 490, 821  and adding some QPs and a few other numbers. We're all in it to win it so good luck / blessings to everyone. 

Will check PM shortly.

United States
          Member #156369
          June 16, 2014
          570 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2015, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Banana CONGRATS BELLA! I had 330 and 337 so u already know I was Bang Head Cussing Face

Fay, See Ya!check to see if you got mi pm chica, muchas gracia. I know today once again  mi pm's box was overflowing so just make sure por favor, that it went through thank you. I actually was getting back to you as others this sunday. Yea, that(337)is long overdue as (what i sent pm) but it is so overdue wth (620) 330 033 et.al., so,yep it's going to hit.Let us just pray this week or tonight) I am here for a while so i will look out for it,muchas gracia. God speed. Will try to re-send it again just in case. Hugs y' Blessings!

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
            No Man's Land
            United States
            Member #164139
            February 19, 2015
            5462 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2015, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Green laughStop, Stop STOP, your Killin' Me!      But seriously, we all know they don't and may have "lost" them yet again.  LOL

I am watching for a variant of 89, 99(66),  today Wink

GL to you Mike and All!

Well what do ya know Mike, they actually found 2 of them today! Yes Nod

am watching for a variant of 89, 99(66),  today

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
            "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

United States
              Member #156369
              June 16, 2014
              570 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2015, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Had 334, 335, and 443. Congrats winners!

hmmm. good Mun "that 4-4-3" i am keeping as you know the 4-4-3 and i am also working for tonight's work out sheet, (along with what i've played since the 1st of july  already posted here,but i am going to add a few more doubles for mi cuatro...( my four's) so good luck to you as always Muntu 13.(I PM you back already) GRACIA. tty in a bitSee Ya!( Also Muntu13, if you're playin' pick 4 (keep the double 4's too)

& definite and 8's, 4's ."tty in a bitSmile

Kenansville, NC
                United States
                Member #163297
                January 25, 2015
                22 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2015, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

YES BELLA got it

United States
                  Member #156369
                  June 16, 2014
                  570 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2015, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

YES BELLA got it

Bien...Gracia.Smiley

Good (thank you...)Glad it went through chica."

Working on mi add'l WO for tonight. ttys everyone.

adios

God speed.

United States
                    Member #156369
                    June 16, 2014
                    570 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2015, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Bella,

Yep, close but no cigar for me LOL 

As like I said in my PM to you, it's very possible to win consistently, especially when you have $$$ to spend. Since, you're up a lot anyways, why not.

I myself play very conservative compared to other players and still get wins here and there. Nothing too major like Gs, but $ is money. I like this thread, because we're all trying to win and supporting each other. So, no need for anything other than that. You're winning and good for you. That's how I see it. Whoever wins congrats, whoever doesn't ok fine, we just keep trying in the next draws. 

I'm sticking with these numbers 'til they drop - 302 / 023, 523, 623, 407, 653, 335, 553, 137 / 713, 490, 821  and adding some QPs and a few other numbers. We're all in it to win it so good luck / blessings to everyone. 

Will check PM shortly.

aw... gracia. thank you for the post & if you know how as i said, really know how to play juego(the game) have the $trying your luck $  '(and)good ole fashion luck, you wil get it more during week. Heck,there has been times i missed for longest period almost 2 weeks. Then right back at it,with mi WO sheet and it pays off for me,when it do as it is right now. So i agree  with your post today. Hence, god-willin' we all can stay yep focus on discussing strategic-to keep up our wins,and when not winning have a respectful "mature"conversation nothing less, because life too short to engage in such and thank you!(so much) and yes mine are consistent also by how i will plan to spend prior et.al, ya know. Luck is yep, on my shoulder theSmiley winning buzz and i am not losing it i hope anytime soon, thanks  to my NC fam there playing week by week for me a while now having in what i call my second,home state of NC ) for long time,and yes! a very good choice above Muntu (i love the"023" so hence, yep. Play it with the 713 & many here know the LOL623 is so (overdue) and the "340"LOLthough too squeeze in there,at least 1xSmile check pm though for more...I am here there all day off and on. Working on mi other WO sheet,and going to re-post ALL i am playing tonight,gracia muchas." You are right, we are all out here yep trying our luck regularly and that is my focus, nothing more. Positive team work usually pay off,god willing siempre" adios..

muntu13's avatar - tumblr inline_n1s4y9LApO1qbujox.jpg

United States
                      Member #164248
                      February 23, 2015
                      138 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2015, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

hmmm. good Mun "that 4-4-3" i am keeping as you know the 4-4-3 and i am also working for tonight's work out sheet, (along with what i've played since the 1st of july  already posted here,but i am going to add a few more doubles for mi cuatro...( my four's) so good luck to you as always Muntu 13.(I PM you back already) GRACIA. tty in a bitSee Ya!( Also Muntu13, if you're playin' pick 4 (keep the double 4's too)

& definite and 8's, 4's ."tty in a bitSmile

Bella, oh yes the 8s and 4s sound good. I wish 1887, 8484  could drop one of these days (on the days that I play them LOL). Also, 4880. I saw your PM not too long ago and responded. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll resend.

ladyambi's avatar - savy chick.png
                        NC
                        United States
                        Member #91157
                        May 11, 2010
                        5521 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2015, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

180     635

302     857

524     079

746     291

968     413

180     635

289     734

401     956

623     178

845     390

067     512

289     734

180     635

302     857

524     079

746     291

968     413

180     635

Congratulations to all winners of 339

Great posting to all posters!!

Party

Lovies

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
                          No Man's Land
                          United States
                          Member #164139
                          February 19, 2015
                          5462 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2015, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Mike for all of the great tips you post for us!

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

And good luck to everybody!

I Agree!   and appreciated by all that do a full workout!

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
                          "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

United States
                            Member #156369
                            June 16, 2014
                            570 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2015, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Bella, oh yes the 8s and 4s sound good. I wish 1887, 8484  could drop one of these days (on the days that I play them LOL). Also, 4880. I saw your PM not too long ago and responded. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll resend.

Good. I am glad White BounceIt is bound to drop!(I see such consistency with at least a handful to a dozen and i had to eariler,

abridge on my  workout sheet, what is the most feasible to soon hit with those again Muntu,so i am glad you're seeing it,and  double "88s" are so caliente ...(hot)in my second home state of NC for a minute and i have won many with double eight's for years mainly AND "zer0 the "six"blend with the double eights,and or FOUR yep. I know with pick 3 also again (keep in of course,if you're able to afford papito,keep in " 9-4-0 do you or have you added it?" ) and i was just reading few more and getting back to those in nc  and others and thank you i got it so check in pm in about 5 min or less. hugs y' blessings. 

United States
                              Member #156369
                              June 16, 2014
                              570 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2015, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Congrats

Smileygracia.(thank you tavis 1999.)  and everyone .

and good luck to you later tonight to win some$$$ dinero

and all week! hang in there your number will hit $ 

adios.

Page 33 of 191