Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2015

Topic closed. 2862 replies. Last post 1 year ago by OneHitAway.

Page 34 of 191
PrintE-mailLink
itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
No Man's Land
United States
Member #164139
February 19, 2015
5469 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2015, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Well what do ya know Mike, they actually found 2 of them today! Yes Nod

am watching for a variant of 89, 99(66),  today

Whooops, my bad, was thinking of the mate 339 (which I played) was the winner.  In any case, NCEL DID find 2 - 3's today!

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

muntu13's avatar - tumblr inline_n1s4y9LApO1qbujox.jpg

United States
    Member #164248
    February 23, 2015
    138 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2015, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Good. I am glad White BounceIt is bound to drop!(I see such consistency with at least a handful to a dozen and i had to eariler,

abridge on my  workout sheet, what is the most feasible to soon hit with those again Muntu,so i am glad you're seeing it,and  double "88s" are so caliente ...(hot)in my second home state of NC for a minute and i have won many with double eight's for years mainly AND "zer0 the "six"blend with the double eights,and or FOUR yep. I know with pick 3 also again (keep in of course,if you're able to afford papito,keep in " 9-4-0 do you or have you added it?" ) and i was just reading few more and getting back to those in nc  and others and thank you i got it so check in pm in about 5 min or less. hugs y' blessings. 

Yep, have the 940 / 490 also. My list is kinda long so will likely slash some numbers for tonight to keep my conservative budget. I will post what I played shortly when I get back from the store. I want to see what QPs come out in the store (I'll post those too). I know though I'm not cutting out 302/023 and 137/ 713 today. No way lol. As well as 523 / 235, 236 and 940 and the 340 that you mentioned.  I may focus on sums 11, 5/15 tonight mainly. Thanks for your posts and ttys  again. Cheers

United States
      Member #156369
      June 16, 2014
      570 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2015, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Yep, have the 940 / 490 also. My list is kinda long so will likely slash some numbers for tonight to keep my conservative budget. I will post what I played shortly when I get back from the store. I want to see what QPs come out in the store (I'll post those too). I know though I'm not cutting out 302/023 and 137/ 713 today. No way lol. As well as 523 / 235, 236 and 940 and the 340 that you mentioned.  I may focus on sums 11, 5/15 tonight mainly. Thanks for your posts and ttys  again. Cheers

You see? That is what has been working for me yep. big (consistent) $ dinero from that method. I personally also focus more on again"what has not come out"  blended with what has, i.e., remember over here how happy we ALL were it seem to have a piece of what is long overdue NC 068 et.a., we were so happy. Yep. I read post where some really just did not think it will come out,and yep it did. (and will again watch)so i am keeping it in my MAIN #s as i do always for years.So you have some good ones there and we have analogous #s, for minute now so that is good. It will pay off watch  $ & yea, all our budget is diff,so yep- and yea just keep those, as you already been reading where the "6-2-3-NC has been literally overdue for a hot minute!"  Ridiculous,but it'll come and when it do i got it covered down there thanks to sis,and mi folks. I also like it, as my bro said it hit not too long ago in va., and i had it (big$ just this past spring 6-2-3-) but ima pm you again when i get back from my "real gym work out today, then back to mi lotto wo too tonight!)

& LOLfunny Mun, when i play down there with the familia, "QP honestly,NEVER get it really."LOL i got it one time recent over here in ny and another in nj but that is proof with me at least, as all tell me off line and on,"Keep doin what is workin' for me." I will continue that method of such blessing. But i do off and on do the "NC NJ CASH FIVE(quick picks,and i have had 4 numbers in nj, like four out of five times, and three numbers there in nc.)Do you try that? I like NC Cash five, but you see where my $ is (thankfully consistent the most)so i am staying focused on it,with a couple of"big games too quick pick. You're going to get it. Just focus. You will see your wins sooner than you think." God speed.

Motley, Va
        United States
        Member #156938
        July 4, 2014
        2316 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2015, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Whooops, my bad, was thinking of the mate 339 (which I played) was the winner.  In any case, NCEL DID find 2 - 3's today!

So you did hit today?? If so CONGRATS! I didn't get any hits close to home, BUT I pulled in a late HIT with the CALI day draw!

GL Tonight!

Mike

United States
          Member #164248
          February 23, 2015
          138 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2015, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

155, 146, 821, 137, 023, 302, 100, 333, 523, 625, 380,  290, 260, 340, 163, 490.

QPs 8552 EX, 154 EX, 281 EX

Going back out later to play 623.

Good luck all!

durham nc
            United States
            Member #109415
            April 12, 2011
            1497 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2015, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

rubync's avatar - disney20
              wilson, nc
              United States
              Member #153080
              March 5, 2014
              1492 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2015, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Hyperjust got finished pulling this weeks 12 hours shift and about to start my weeks vacation RIGHT NOW!!!! all i need is me some money and that would make my vacation week.

United States
                Member #164248
                February 23, 2015
                138 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2015, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

You see? That is what has been working for me yep. big (consistent) $ dinero from that method. I personally also focus more on again"what has not come out"  blended with what has, i.e., remember over here how happy we ALL were it seem to have a piece of what is long overdue NC 068 et.a., we were so happy. Yep. I read post where some really just did not think it will come out,and yep it did. (and will again watch)so i am keeping it in my MAIN #s as i do always for years.So you have some good ones there and we have analogous #s, for minute now so that is good. It will pay off watch  $ & yea, all our budget is diff,so yep- and yea just keep those, as you already been reading where the "6-2-3-NC has been literally overdue for a hot minute!"  Ridiculous,but it'll come and when it do i got it covered down there thanks to sis,and mi folks. I also like it, as my bro said it hit not too long ago in va., and i had it (big$ just this past spring 6-2-3-) but ima pm you again when i get back from my "real gym work out today, then back to mi lotto wo too tonight!)

& LOLfunny Mun, when i play down there with the familia, "QP honestly,NEVER get it really."LOL i got it one time recent over here in ny and another in nj but that is proof with me at least, as all tell me off line and on,"Keep doin what is workin' for me." I will continue that method of such blessing. But i do off and on do the "NC NJ CASH FIVE(quick picks,and i have had 4 numbers in nj, like four out of five times, and three numbers there in nc.)Do you try that? I like NC Cash five, but you see where my $ is (thankfully consistent the most)so i am staying focused on it,with a couple of"big games too quick pick. You're going to get it. Just focus. You will see your wins sooner than you think." God speed.

Yep, I got a piece of that 068. Lol. Lot's of winners in the thread that day. It  was good.

I occasionally play Cash 5, but when the jackpot is $120k or more. I'll play 1-2 tickets. A QP and 1 ticket with my own numbers. I don't see much luck
                in Cash 5 with QPs.

Enjoy the gym! I just remembered I need to play 623. Lol. Going to grab it - and adding 777 and 128.

Motley, Va
                  United States
                  Member #156938
                  July 4, 2014
                  2316 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2015, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

07/05/EVE

8 8 4    3 3 4    8 8 4    3 5 4

3 3 9    2 3 5    3 3 9    6 3 3

0 0 6    1 0 9    1 1 7    7 8 9

7 2 4    2 3 4    7 2 4    2 5 4

2 8 9    2 8 5    2 8 9    6 8 3

9 5 6    1 0 9    0 6 7    7 8 9

Good Luck NC!!

Mike

Motley, Va
                    United States
                    Member #156938
                    July 4, 2014
                    2316 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2015, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Single UNMATCHED Pairs > >

63 68 38 74 73 43 57 56

76 53 50 30 58 54 84 80

87 07 92 91 21 46 40 60

Good Luck NC!!

Mike

Rolesville NC
                      United States
                      Member #167245
                      July 2, 2015
                      373 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2015, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mike  any overdue sums tonight

LadyA's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                        Member #139167
                        February 16, 2013
                        6918 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2015, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!Won again.

I had the 339 (2X STRAIGHT  along with 1x box hit today)Cheers

337 339 overdue,we all remember that 323 hit just couple weeks ago,i am also leaving in 332 this week.

CheersCongrats to all winners, and keep watching the doubles for this week, and "62" 94 26 34 40 combo good luck tonight ...

See u all later tonight. So happy.#Blessed 

Adios.

Congrats. Have been playing 503 also. Good luck all. 

Motley, Va
                          United States
                          Member #156938
                          July 4, 2014
                          2316 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2015, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mike  any overdue sums tonight

Sums > Skips/Due/ EVE ONLY

Rolesville NC
                            United States
                            Member #167245
                            July 2, 2015
                            373 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2015, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Mike let's get a hit

Henderson.Nc
                              United States
                              Member #146524
                              September 6, 2013
                              202 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2015, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Smileygracia.(thank you tavis 1999.)  and everyone .

and good luck to you later tonight to win some$$$ dinero

and all week! hang in there your number will hit $ 

adios.

BellasBMWLucki Congrats to you all the great hits... you hit more then folk that live in NC... good work you are the baddest ma ma on this page keep up the good work….Have any Idea what the Number is tonight???LOL……GOOD LUCK TONIGHT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Page 34 of 191