Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 7/1 - 7/31/2015

Topic closed. 903 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Lkydeb*594.

Page 11 of 61
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130604
July 20, 2012
1387 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2015, 10:04 am - IP Logged

just not feeling them lately - 

only thing I'm playing is 201 and 777

do feel the 777 coming - and possibly repeat of 505

good luck everyone!

cuteban25's avatar - Lottery-047.jpg
    Pinecrest Sephardim
    United States
    Member #119068
    November 14, 2011
    1378 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2015, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Right on the money.....Cuteban25.  Tell me you got it....

????!!!!!!!!! Midday------303----301------gl.  Lunch bonus ( 003 )

You may learn much from a game you lose than from a game you win.You will have to lose hundreds of game before becoming a good player   ( Capablanca < The Human Chess Machine >)    VOCATUS ATQUE NON VOCATUS DEUS ADERIT ( Erasmus / Jung )

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2527 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2015, 10:28 am - IP Logged

afternoon and tonight

026 662 692 726 209 226 265

282 862 820 127 201 221 428 241 251

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
        Pittsburg, Ks
        United States
        Member #3382
        January 17, 2004
        80985 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2015, 10:32 am - IP Logged

7/7/15 M/E

+22 783

78 73 83

90 95 05

12 17 27

34 39 49

56 51 61

God Bless America

US Flag

Deefer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
          Deltona
          United States
          Member #164484
          March 3, 2015
          268 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2015, 11:16 am - IP Logged

mid

May Lady Luck continue to shine on  you!

United States
            Member #125799
            March 31, 2012
            1088 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2015, 11:37 am - IP Logged

just not feeling them lately - 

only thing I'm playing is 201 and 777

do feel the 777 coming - and possibly repeat of 505

good luck everyone!

I dreamed the other nite 308 and 888 for some reason, also saw the 242 but I realized the next day thinking about this that I had see the 242 from hitting the nite before LOL!!  ....I dont usually dream at all.   the 308 hit ..............so I'm playing trips as well but looking more for 9, 8, 0, 4 may as well throw in 7's

i've been at a loss on what to play....so mainly doing scratch off's for now.  I'm thinking today doubles using the ply 4 numbers  did get a qp yesterday of 339 going to throw that in there 

see what happens

GOOD LUCK ALL

nerdycharlie's avatar - vw8o
              I'm a FEMALE :)
              United States
              Member #152689
              February 22, 2014
              1979 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2015, 11:38 am - IP Logged

201 / 102

498 / 493

Follow Trends & Patterns

823 111 605 815 228 128 724 908

1128 1990 1190 0823 2011 1228 0815

United States
                Member #125799
                March 31, 2012
                1088 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2015, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Well screamer- I've been playing for over 35 years. In that time, I have tried to help many people win with the daily games. And I always get the same reaction as what you posted. Negativity and they can't believe what I say because "I have to be lying"... "He probably doesn't win like he says he does". I've heard it all before.

You have to understand that I don't care about what anyone has to say about me! All I worry about is lining my pockets with money. I am not like you and numerous others, that have to play small ball with the daily games. PERIOD. Like any thing else in life, the daily games are literally "a numbers game", in every sense of the words and that includes wagering. Whether I am winning $8 profit from my progressive wagering or $200, I am still showing a profit and getting my investment back.

Playing $5 a draw and not "too many" numbers won't allow you to ever win and show a profit. That's just gambling.

If you want to know how I do it with Red's sheet, by all means, ask FLAT. I answered all of her questions, but again, non-believers... Haters. I won't answer them anymore...

I implement many ways to choose my numbers. They not only include Red's sheet, but Mike K's programs and other common sense filtering if need be. Don't make the games harder than they are. It is not rocket science.

Good luck to all!!!

questions...........do yo think doubles will hit today?

what pairs r u playing.  I usually play 10 to 15 numbers at times.  not worth it. 

found it better to narrow to few pairs

United States
                  Member #125799
                  March 31, 2012
                  1088 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2015, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

I'm going with doubles from play 4 numbers

see what happens

good luck all

Atlanta Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #96
                    January 23, 2002
                    8794 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2015, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Doubt he's even playing them. Look at his post history. Just goes around posting the obvious, which we all know what that means. Maybe it's Red himself posting under a different alias. Who knows. I was just asking a question, that's all. 

I already know what the response will be, "just ignore them boss, keep collecting the winnings" or something similar. 

If he can't be bothered to simply respond, why does he even bother posting.

Just so you know. Red/CASH34OLOGIST, has never posted under any other name. No need for all that.  I gotta finish NC Hot Sheet for my people, then I'm gonna tell yall something......just the other week you had my overdue TTT's and was trying to mix it in with yours, but you couldn't figure it out, now you wanna try and diss the baddest Cash 3 and Cash 4 programs on this planet and the other planets too. Yeah, tellum I said IT !!! The baddest on the PLANET !! Now line'em up.....watch me knock'em down. Wink

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

Deefer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                      Deltona
                      United States
                      Member #164484
                      March 3, 2015
                      268 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2015, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Just so you know. Red/CASH34OLOGIST, has never posted under any other name. No need for all that.  I gotta finish NC Hot Sheet for my people, then I'm gonna tell yall something......just the other week you had my overdue TTT's and was trying to mix it in with yours, but you couldn't figure it out, now you wanna try and diss the baddest Cash 3 and Cash 4 programs on this planet and the other planets too. Yeah, tellum I said IT !!! The baddest on the PLANET !! Now line'em up.....watch me knock'em down. Wink

awesome I look forward to it!

May Lady Luck continue to shine on  you!

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #126774
                        April 16, 2012
                        1442 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2015, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Well screamer- I've been playing for over 35 years. In that time, I have tried to help many people win with the daily games. And I always get the same reaction as what you posted. Negativity and they can't believe what I say because "I have to be lying"... "He probably doesn't win like he says he does". I've heard it all before.

You have to understand that I don't care about what anyone has to say about me! All I worry about is lining my pockets with money. I am not like you and numerous others, that have to play small ball with the daily games. PERIOD. Like any thing else in life, the daily games are literally "a numbers game", in every sense of the words and that includes wagering. Whether I am winning $8 profit from my progressive wagering or $200, I am still showing a profit and getting my investment back.

Playing $5 a draw and not "too many" numbers won't allow you to ever win and show a profit. That's just gambling.

If you want to know how I do it with Red's sheet, by all means, ask FLAT. I answered all of her questions, but again, non-believers... Haters. I won't answer them anymore...

I implement many ways to choose my numbers. They not only include Red's sheet, but Mike K's programs and other common sense filtering if need be. Don't make the games harder than they are. It is not rocket science.

Good luck to all!!!

Hey, first of all, thanks for the response. 

Second, I hope you don't take this as me attacking you. I was just going off based on what I was observing, and what others have said. I know there's

2 sides to every story, I just wanted to see your reply, before listening to what others said/think about you, which to be honest, I don't know what many

have said about you, and like you, I don't care what they say either. Matter of fact, I didn't even know you existed, until you started posting Reds Winnings on the Florida Pick 3 forum. I saw how active you post, so I thought I would just ask the question. Really, the only thing you had to reply was this:

"If you want to know how I do it with Red's sheet, by all means, ask FLAT"

"I implement many ways to choose my numbers. They not only include Red's sheet, but Mike K's programs and other common sense filtering if need be. Don't make the games harder than they are. It is not rocket science.

Also, I hope you can understand, I haven't been around for many many years on LP like most of the members here. Even though my account says I've been

around since 2012, I wasn't really active at all until last year or 2. There will always be new people, who will always ask the same questions just

because they weren't there at the time. 

Good Luck.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #126774
                          April 16, 2012
                          1442 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2015, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey Red.

First I just wanted to say, I was never dissing your system/sheets. You can ask Deb if you don't believe me. If anything, I did more research on your systems/sheets, than any other system here at LP. I've read what your instructions say multiple times. Just couldn't really get the right pick at the right time. Hence why I asked inittowin since by the look of his posts, he was always winning. I always look forward to what you post. I didn't know it was going to be such a big deal, ha.

Atlanta Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #96
                            January 23, 2002
                            8794 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2015, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Hey Red.

First I just wanted to say, I was never dissing your system/sheets. You can ask Deb if you don't believe me. If anything, I did more research on your systems/sheets, than any other system here at LP. I've read what your instructions say multiple times. Just couldn't really get the right pick at the right time. Hence why I asked inittowin since by the look of his posts, he was always winning. I always look forward to what you post. I didn't know it was going to be such a big deal, ha.

Ok. Let me walk yall through the scam as they call it...... How many Cash 3 Combinations are there in Pick 3...... anyone ?

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                              Member #164727
                              March 12, 2015
                              2527 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2015, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

mid winners

882 0786

Page 11 of 61