Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

On mi $ winning streak in NC,NY,NJ,so all who want to win & talk strategy, come inside my thread !!

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 1 year ago by BellasBMWLucki.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
datotalpackage's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Greensboro, N.C.
United States
Member #127053
April 22, 2012
325 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2015, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Conratulations Bella on ALL your recent winners. Let's all work together to win this $! Team work makes the dream work. Still liking 236, 428, 11x, 179, etc....

"Chance Favors The Well Prepared."

lynxxx's avatar - batman39

Bahamas
    Member #167051
    June 23, 2015
    37 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

am liking that 860 n 850  ...need to catch a hit  .....i have no luck with the 4 ball at all lol

United States
      Member #156369
      June 16, 2014
      570 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2015, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

am liking that 860 n 850  ...need to catch a hit  .....i have no luck with the 4 ball at all lol

last week as i wrote here (Read above)we GOT it all of us or almost all in NC forum pick 3, imo the thread there show REAL support,and help much i appreciate that.

nj pik 3? not so much(genuine congrats/support)so we, mi self and other's do it via pm, and now in mi thread here,and other threads ya know."

But i've met like a few several  off there and we stay in touch pm's & in this thread now and nc forum too. Like for instance, in north carolina pik 3 forum, we were waiting for mi FAVE combo to hit $ 8-0-6 $ and even though a few several was not sure, they played,and i know many PM me saying thanks lol i was happy as i always win on it though,so it hit big time for me again in NC(thanks to sis playin it weekly for me there) i had it big time $ on  july 1st and it repeat a day or 2 later! we all were so happyLOL people seen how much i had bank $$$$ off that, and i was so happy and others won a piece too.

Now waitin in NYC and NJ as i had it 31x (may 30 or june 1st so much bank on it$$$ yep spring 2015, so happy, it's coming again soon i feel it. got it covered.

Evening Lyn. hola. y'(and) the "58" is overdue as i watch in NY,and i know in NJ "5 is hot again" this past week anyhow, so ia m looking out for  as you mention the"8-5-0'' & 502 500 & or 650  longgggg overdue, in tri-state,and or any which way you want to play it,i did add it for mi summer picks for july et.al.

Adios good luck! happy 4th!US Flag

muntu13's avatar - tumblr inline_n1s4y9LApO1qbujox.jpg

United States
        Member #164248
        February 23, 2015
        138 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2015, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

last week as i wrote here (Read above)we GOT it all of us or almost all in NC forum pick 3, imo the thread there show REAL support,and help much i appreciate that.

nj pik 3? not so much(genuine congrats/support)so we, mi self and other's do it via pm, and now in mi thread here,and other threads ya know."

But i've met like a few several  off there and we stay in touch pm's & in this thread now and nc forum too. Like for instance, in north carolina pik 3 forum, we were waiting for mi FAVE combo to hit $ 8-0-6 $ and even though a few several was not sure, they played,and i know many PM me saying thanks lol i was happy as i always win on it though,so it hit big time for me again in NC(thanks to sis playin it weekly for me there) i had it big time $ on  july 1st and it repeat a day or 2 later! we all were so happyLOL people seen how much i had bank $$$$ off that, and i was so happy and others won a piece too.

Now waitin in NYC and NJ as i had it 31x (may 30 or june 1st so much bank on it$$$ yep spring 2015, so happy, it's coming again soon i feel it. got it covered.

Evening Lyn. hola. y'(and) the "58" is overdue as i watch in NY,and i know in NJ "5 is hot again" this past week anyhow, so ia m looking out for  as you mention the"8-5-0'' & 502 500 & or 650  longgggg overdue, in tri-state,and or any which way you want to play it,i did add it for mi summer picks for july et.al.

Adios good luck! happy 4th!US Flag

Just subscribed to the thread! Thanks Bella for the advice and support in the NC thread. I for one appreciate it. I'm keeping my 713 in until it pops (it's overdue). This is one of my special numbers so I hope to smash it when it comes - any direction. $$$ Yes Nod

Good point about discipline. I'm sticking with my special numbers, and throwing in some QPs and a few extras now and then.

With Pick 4, I don't play it all the time, but I've ramped up. Most I've won in a draw for Pick 4 is a few hundred. Not bad for a $2 investment. LOL But, I'm hoping one day to win more $$$$ on it. I think I'm going to see more returns on lottery games, once I increase my weekly/monthly playing budget. That, I'll only do when I get a nice hit lol.

detroit,michigan
          United States
          Member #137401
          January 2, 2013
          65 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2015, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

In mich can't hit fly

United States
            Member #156369
            June 16, 2014
            570 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2015, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Just subscribed to the thread! Thanks Bella for the advice and support in the NC thread. I for one appreciate it. I'm keeping my 713 in until it pops (it's overdue). This is one of my special numbers so I hope to smash it when it comes - any direction. $$$ Yes Nod

Good point about discipline. I'm sticking with my special numbers, and throwing in some QPs and a few extras now and then.

With Pick 4, I don't play it all the time, but I've ramped up. Most I've won in a draw for Pick 4 is a few hundred. Not bad for a $2 investment. LOL But, I'm hoping one day to win more $$$$ on it. I think I'm going to see more returns on lottery games, once I increase my weekly/monthly playing budget. That, I'll only do when I get a nice hit lol.

i been eyeing this one so stick with it Muntu, hola. good evening. (137) i am going hard on this one week comin' up and already have it in NC JULY picks and nj too but i am amp it up some now,it's been a while. I just had sis text saying the 289 few x tonight, (nc again$$$) happy. I just check and sis is right i had again NC # tonight.

I had also NYC, darn it would have had 'straight 1414(niece age) but i some how"figure out all around it other combinations few several times $$$ but i forget to do the "straight 1414." but i am happy with box wins on this one. i won again in nj too with  combination was like 8758(i had few x box)so it is a great week for me again, and i hope TOMORROW you all win something nice $$$ to begin our new week of sunday through next saturday evening. god speed.and happy4th again everyone.

Night.

adios

muntu13's avatar - tumblr inline_n1s4y9LApO1qbujox.jpg

United States
              Member #164248
              February 23, 2015
              138 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2015, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

i been eyeing this one so stick with it Muntu, hola. good evening. (137) i am going hard on this one week comin' up and already have it in NC JULY picks and nj too but i am amp it up some now,it's been a while. I just had sis text saying the 289 few x tonight, (nc again$$$) happy. I just check and sis is right i had again NC # tonight.

I had also NYC, darn it would have had 'straight 1414(niece age) but i some how"figure out all around it other combinations few several times $$$ but i forget to do the "straight 1414." but i am happy with box wins on this one. i won again in nj too with  combination was like 8758(i had few x box)so it is a great week for me again, and i hope TOMORROW you all win something nice $$$ to begin our new week of sunday through next saturday evening. god speed.and happy4th again everyone.

Night.

adios

Hey Bella, how are you? Did you see NY today - 1143.  Very close to what dropped last night. Good luck today! $$$

United States
                Member #156369
                June 16, 2014
                570 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2015, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

In mich can't hit fly

Sorry to hear that. But i am  hoping you win something soon BrokeMike "357" whenever you're going to play next, i send good luck your way this week coming up beginning today.

'adios

god speed

United States
                  Member #156369
                  June 16, 2014
                  570 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2015, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bella, how are you? Did you see NY today - 1143.  Very close to what dropped last night. Good luck today! $$$

i am very well thank you again, Mun,hola.

and oh i seen it late! ROFL actually a friend, he text me saying, you're again almost gettin'it in our area, yea NY .

But it is ok, i am happy for others who won it today and in nj who won today.

and yea, Smile"i yes play the 13 13 and4141 and 1212 so i am waiting

this summer for the "straight."but i will take box,as we all will. Ya know.. and thanks papito.

adios.

ttyl

off to the gym for now 

Good luck tonight,we all talk later tonight

((WATCH THE 860) it almost hit afternoon in mi state of nj, it's coming down the pike soon.God speed 

GL

Rolesville NC
                    United States
                    Member #167245
                    July 2, 2015
                    373 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2015, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on hits Bella. What's a good pick4 for NC

bronx
                      United States
                      Member #3397
                      January 19, 2004
                      1 Posts
                      Posted: July 6, 2015, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Hey Bella

Checking out your post and I am very impressed. I see that you are blessed with winning the numbers game.

I am in NYC, what can you recommend for today?

United States
                        Member #156369
                        June 16, 2014
                        570 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2015, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Conratulations Bella on ALL your recent winners. Let's all work together to win this $! Team work makes the dream work. Still liking 236, 428, 11x, 179, etc....

hola. thank you again &  how are you doing lately on your(future winning #s, total package?)I hope well. Good luck tonight if you are playing, i had straight again !(PICK 3 NJ for 1269 mid-day on Monday so happy, encompassing a box today (pick 4) so i am good way up still $ and i hope you will get your win soon. adios and happy winning, to you all $ playing this week.Smiley

United States
                          Member #156369
                          June 16, 2014
                          570 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2015, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bella

Checking out your post and I am very impressed. I see that you are blessed with winning the numbers game.

I am in NYC, what can you recommend for today?

I hope you are going to win too soon, and thank you for such post. I just hope it remain for me. I lost a few times recent now in NC forum(for the pick 3 that is and i know it will continue though)i been extreme-lucki$$$ and yea so thanks again member MW33 i just read your post! 

I just hope you get yours soon . So post some #s for us so we see what you're trying to win, and i might have similar numbers,that you play too!

CheersDid you last win pick 3 or 4,as like mi self both etc. let me know and again good luck to all playing tonight,and this week.Adios.