Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don't be surprised if someone wins MM tonight

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 1 year ago by maringoman.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2015, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Since the odds of being correct would be 50% and the lottery always keep half of sales for itself, the payout on a dollar bet would have to 50¢ or less. Green laugh

Both sides would probably be something like - 1.50, or it would be one certain sum like $5 to win $4.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #106134
    February 13, 2011
    806 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2015, 9:31 am - IP Logged

No one will win until the correct back to back number pairs are picked.

Play trends and win!!!

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2015, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Tonight I get another crack at this jp with my one line. Mega ball is 13. Let's go

That money's gone fo ever

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4108 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2015, 11:14 am - IP Logged

If we purchasing a ticket,  it goes without saying that we hoping to win, so when I come to think of it: l won't be surprised if l won.

Now if l did not purchase a ticket...l would be surprised RJ. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #104962
          January 23, 2011
          1075 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2015, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Its been a long time since I played, I'd like to see it roll until the cash jackpot is 100million

Trump 2016!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4108 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2015, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Its been a long time since I played, I'd like to see it roll until the cash jackpot is 100million

Why do you want to see it roll to $100 mil, given that you don't play at all?

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5120 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2015, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Who's feel'g LUCKY tonite????????????????????????WHO>WHO>woo woo New Orlean'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$WHO>WHO>woo woo>eeeeeeeneworleans<<<<<!

Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #104962
                January 23, 2011
                1075 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2015, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Why do you want to see it roll to $100 mil, given that you don't play at all?

For someone that thinks they know it all, you should be able to figure it out.   Here Let me do the thinking for you, I may throw in for a buck at the 100million cash jackpot point.  Maybe I will bring in a jackpot win to wisconsin and end the 6 year jackpot dry spell.

Trump 2016!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19826 Posts
                  Posted: July 11, 2015, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Tonight I get another crack at this jp with my one line. Mega ball is 13. Let's go

Hang in there, 13 is bound to come in one of the drawings.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                    Massachusetts
                    United States
                    Member #37433
                    April 14, 2006
                    2747 Posts
                    Posted: July 11, 2015, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Hang in there, 13 is bound to come in one of the drawings.

13  has been drawn 3 times only as the Mega ball since 7/1/2014. I think I'll dump it after this advanced draw ticket expires

That money's gone fo ever

Bay Area - California
                      United States
                      Member #136477
                      December 12, 2012
                      4108 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2015, 10:51 am - IP Logged

For someone that thinks they know it all, you should be able to figure it out.   Here Let me do the thinking for you, I may throw in for a buck at the 100million cash jackpot point.  Maybe I will bring in a jackpot win to wisconsin and end the 6 year jackpot dry spell.

Ah Right. l have no idea where you get the notion that l know "everything"-that's your conscience talking to you, not me or my posts, anyway.This much l do know, if someone makes a statement as your signature does, let me do the thinking for you this time okay?

Your signature says..

" l shouldn't have to put this BACK on, meaning you had it there and this is final. l DONT play mega millions or power ball.So you not serious about your signature post, in which case it's phony. So which is it? Are you going to play sometime down the road or not, because if you are lose the signature & change your defense of Not playing. Is that definitive enough Pick?

Have a Great Weekend. 

Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #104962
                        January 23, 2011
                        1075 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2015, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Ah Right. l have no idea where you get the notion that l know "everything"-that's your conscience talking to you, not me or my posts, anyway.This much l do know, if someone makes a statement as your signature does, let me do the thinking for you this time okay?

Your signature says..

" l shouldn't have to put this BACK on, meaning you had it there and this is final. l DONT play mega millions or power ball.So you not serious about your signature post, in which case it's phony. So which is it? Are you going to play sometime down the road or not, because if you are lose the signature & change your defense of Not playing. Is that definitive enough Pick?

Have a Great Weekend. 

When I play , I will edit my signature.  I thought you said you were going to do the thinking for me this time....LOL  Green laugh

I take it back, you aren't a know it allGreen laugh

Trump 2016!

Bay Area - California
                          United States
                          Member #136477
                          December 12, 2012
                          4108 Posts
                          Posted: July 11, 2015, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Image result for YOU GOT NOTHING .........         Image result for Sticking your head in the sand

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                            Happy California
                            United States
                            Member #157856
                            August 2, 2014
                            1514 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2015, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Thank You noise-gate for your wisdom, which is..."Wait until you win , then start worrying about what you will do with your winnings."

That is also in the Bible..."Let tomorrow take care of itself for today has enough troubles of it's own."

Thanks again and good luck !!!

Party

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19826 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2015, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

13  has been drawn 3 times only as the Mega ball since 7/1/2014. I think I'll dump it after this advanced draw ticket expires

Maybe you should have gone with 3 or 7 since they had been drawn 11 times since then.