Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Substitution Works - Pick 3

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 1 year ago by MrProgrammer.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
Simi Valley, CA
United States
Member #156940
July 4, 2014
671 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2015, 12:57 am - IP Logged

If there's a mathematical formula for lottery predictions, then let's see the so call 'algorithm'. I don't need to explain or define randomness,  the perception of that pattern(" CA D3 is run off an algorithm with discernible...'')is what keeps lottery players to the drawing board after each draw. 

''Stop saying lottery is "random,''- Are you aware of what you just said, you can argue /debate on my statement, but you can't shout a dialogue, different thoughts /angles/approach is always a good thing, we don't live in a close society !

I of course meant by "Stop," etc., merely please make clear what you mean. Gary makes a good point: if your system is truly "random," why go through this arcane picking of these plays you've devised, etc.? A random universe says ANY twenty number set would have the same odds as any other twenty-play set. I'm just posing the controls to the experiment you propose... have you tested your results against truly randomly determined sets, to see which are more accurate?

You actually do need to define "randomness" because of one main reason: you continually try to correct others by asserting randomness as the correct perspective. A computer can't cast dice... someone must program it SOMEhow.

This isn't meant to be confrontational, just all in the spirit of debate leading to enlightment. Marcus Aurelius says that even if you posit a "random" universe, it's not, because everything has already been spun into motion; so no action or event - from the biggest to the most trivial - is completely independent of an incomprehensibly vast chain of circumstance. That means even a computer pulling out plays on the D3! Smile

We have no dreams at all, or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way—not at all, or in an interesting manner.   -- Friedrich Nietzsche

bobby623's avatar - abstract
    San Angelo, Texas
    United States
    Member #1097
    January 31, 2003
    1394 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2015, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Agree with you on that bobby.

Still a certain amount of randomness is limited by prior results. Nothing is totally random.

For example, never seen, read or heard of the same three digits coming out in any pick three anywhere 4 or 5 times in a row. Seen it happen in Texas several times back to back, but never 4 or 5 times. That would be truly random.

Or even the same digit coming out in the same position each time it hits. Where randomness says it is possible, reality says its not probable.

Same sum hitting every day for 5 straight drawings? Haven't seen that random event either.

Total randomness does not observe reality. But by looking at the results of any game we can see that reality plays a hand in randomness.

You wouldn't flip a coin 100 times and expect heads each flip. Yet randomness says its possible. Reality tells us otherwise.

Why would a person who claims the lottery is random be posting predictions in the systems forum anyway? Would he not already recognize any effort to predict this random event is futile?

Yesterday's TX Pick 3 draws shows just how non-random the daily games can be.

I don't think too many players would think 646 Eve would be followed by 664 Night!
    Back-to-back triple Bs made updating easier and quicker.

Personally, I don't understand why folks devote so much mental energy discussing random.
    The drawings are what they are.

I use draw history to drive my tracking charts. It doesn't matter how the digits are generated.

Rational tracking charts that generate solid trend lines can point the way, but the guessing game to
    find best answers to the What's Next question is still a challenge.

Hope you are enjoying the heat!!

\

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2015, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 Substitution Excel file download link:

https://copy.com/ltmQdg8tu2k91R6W

Texas Pick 3 drawings Morning, Midday, Evening, and Nite

Draws updated through Monday, August 17, 2015

More to come....

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2123 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2015, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello Bobby, I ask if you can use the worksheet in a pick 6 = 49/6
        Yes clear after separating into two cracks the last digit?
        example
        12,15,26,32,41,48 = last digit crack crack 256 th = 218
        Can I change the sweepstakes only? please

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2123 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2015, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

example

San Angelo, Texas
            United States
            Member #1097
            January 31, 2003
            1394 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2015, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

example

Sorry, but I don't understand the question!
            There are 5 Decades in a 6/49 game.
            Therefore, you will need to divide the game into 5 parts - A, B, C, D, E.
            You would then divide each Decade into 3 parts, Main A, Main B, and Main C
            Each Main is processed in the same manner as for a Pick 3 or Pick 4 game. (Choose 1 integer from each Main, total of 3)
            Once you have the tracking charts, you evaluate, analyze and choose 3 integers from each Main.
            You would then wheel the 15 integers into as many sets as you want to play.

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2123 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2015, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, but I don't understand the question!
              There are 5 Decades in a 6/49 game.
              Therefore, you will need to divide the game into 5 parts - A, B, C, D, E.
              You would then divide each Decade into 3 parts, Main A, Main B, and Main C
              Each Main is processed in the same manner as for a Pick 3 or Pick 4 game. (Choose 1 integer from each Main, total of 3)
              Once you have the tracking charts, you evaluate, analyze and choose 3 integers from each Main.
              You would then wheel the 15 integers into as many sets as you want to play.

Hello, bobby the 49/6 has six numbers
                Separating the last digit of each number we have 6 last digits
                Make two cracks hows if two pick3 and put in your planilia
                You can do ??

49/6 last digits  xxx    xxx

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                Texas
                United States
                Member #150797
                December 31, 2013
                815 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2015, 6:45 am - IP Logged

Hey Bobby!  Just hit 2 straights in 2 days in P3 with a system I use that is very similar to yours.  I use L=0,1,2, M=3,4,5,6 & H=7,8,9 and track them in Excel which makes the whole thing pretty easy.  There are 27 straight patterns to track, and I wait until one has been out almost as long as its historical maximum to play.  Substitution works! 

I am going to have a look at your system however, with the R=0.  We just went through a 23 day streak where the zero didn't appear, so considering only patterns with no R would have cut down the possible plays quite a bit.

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

San Angelo, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1097
                  January 31, 2003
                  1394 Posts
                  Posted: August 19, 2015, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bobby!  Just hit 2 straights in 2 days in P3 with a system I use that is very similar to yours.  I use L=0,1,2, M=3,4,5,6 & H=7,8,9 and track them in Excel which makes the whole thing pretty easy.  There are 27 straight patterns to track, and I wait until one has been out almost as long as its historical maximum to play.  Substitution works! 

I am going to have a look at your system however, with the R=0.  We just went through a 23 day streak where the zero didn't appear, so considering only patterns with no R would have cut down the possible plays quite a bit.

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!

Hi!
                  Good to know that someone other than myself sees the advantages of a substitution workout!!
                  I sometimes wonder how many players in the great silent majority are using the workout
                  for their plays.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                    Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #75410
                    June 2, 2009
                    479 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2015, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 Substitution Excel file download link:

https://copy.com/ltmQdg8tu2k91R6W

Texas Pick 3 drawings Morning, Midday, Evening, and Nite

Draws updated through Monday, August 17, 2015

More to come....

Hi Steve,

First of all THANK YOU for creating this remarkable file, impressive work.

Could you have a small explanation how to use it and where are the sets to play or a small video ?

I would like to back test it.

Thank you,

Frenchie.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3972 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2015, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Substitution works - Pick 3

Paper and Pencil Workout -Substitution with Gap Strategy.

Main Worksheet

Substitution Code: 123 = A; 456 = B; 789 = C; 0 = R

Col 1 = Day
                      Col 2 = Drawing
                      Col 3 = Winning permutation
                      Col 4 = Alpha Signature aka Straight, Exact
                      Col 5 = ID (see note 1)
                      Col 6 = Numerical Signature aka Box, Any Order (see note2)
                      Col 7 = 2nd Letter in Alpha Signatures having repeat letters (ABB = A, AAB = B, CCA = A, etc)
                      Col 8 = First Letter in Alpha Signatures with no repeat letters (ABC = A, BAC = B, CBA = C)
                      Col 9 = Lottery digit in winning permutations having repeat digits (122 = 2, 311 = 1, 333 = 3, etc) (see note3)
                      Col 10 = Position of repeat digits in accordance with Scale positions ABC (288 = BC, 335 = AB, 666 = AB, etc) (see note4)

Note1 - ID describes content of Alpha Signature. CCA = DC (double C), ABC = SG (single), ABB = DB (double B), ABA = DA (double A),
                      ARR = DR (double R). AAA = TA (triple A), BBB = TB (triple B), CCC = TC (triple C), RRR = TR (triple R), CBR (single), BAC (single), etc.

Note2 - A Numerical Signature is created by counting the number of letters in an Alpha Signature, and recording them according to a scale. For example, Alpha Signature ABB has one A, two Bs, no Cs and no Rs. Thus, the Numerical Signature for ABB is 1200; AAB is 2100; RRC is 0012; BCA is 1110; ACR is 1011; etc.

Note3 - A winning permutation with triple digits (111, 444, etc) is logged same as double digits.

Note4 - Triple digit permutations are logged as double digit permutations with position assignment based on Scale positions A and B (888 = 8 = AB)

1   2  3     4     5    6      7 8 9 10

09 M 942 CCA DC 1020 A * 9 AB
                      09 D 359 ABC SG 1110 * A * **
                      09 E 246 ABB DB 1200 A * * **
                      09 N 411 BAA DA 2100 B * 1 BC
                      10 M 488 BCC DC 0120 B * 8 BC
                      10 D 772 CCA DC 1020 A * 7 AB
                      10 E 988 CCC TC 0030 C * 8 BC

Data entries line up properly when logged on graph paper sheet having 32 rows and 42 columns.

Details regarding how game and follower history is used to generate and maintain tracking charts is forthcoming.

bobby

"Data entries line up properly when logged on graph paper sheet having 32 rows and 42 columns."

Here's a tip when posting data.  Paste the data then highlight it. Next select the "courier new" font

from the font family, makes stuff easier to read.

go from this

1   2  3     4     5    6      7 8 9 10

to this

1  2 3   4   5  6    7 8 9 10

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3972 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2015, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Data substitution / data compression, I always figured it was common among lottery players.

Lots of different methods applied to lots of different data types. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

San Angelo, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1097
                          January 31, 2003
                          1394 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2015, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Good morning, RL!
                          Thanks for your posts re: basic Pick 3 worksheet.
                          Yours looks a lot more professional than mine!!
                          However, all my work has always been done using mechanical pencils and standard graph paper.
                          The only computer files regarding my methods have been posted by your friend, winsum (Steve).
                          He converted some of my worksheets into Excel files, but the communications line was broken
                          by illness (I had the flu) and my continuing doubts that my workout can be converted into a prediction system, which it is not.
                          My current workout is somewhat different.
                          Be advised that Steve has posted an Excel Pick 3 substitution program that is a distortion of an original workout.
                          I've been at this a very long time and I know for a fact that tracking Gap numbers higher than 4 will require a lot of work, but very little satisfaction.
                          I agree - different strokes for different folks when it comes to lottery tracking and analysis techniques.
                          I believe substitution is the way to go.
                          You, of course, have your own ideas.
                          I truly hope you will finalize the system you are pushing and be the big winner, if there is to be one.
                          Thanks again.
                          Bobby623

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: September 21, 2015, 8:15 am - IP Logged

bobby623

Not pushing anything.  I do however offer some of my stuff both new and old for others to try.

There is no one best way to pick numbers and each person needs to find something that works

for them.  I suppose the best method would be the one that hits the most JP's, either in live

play or practice.  I have offered at least 30 programs over the years and I would hate to even

estimate how many times they have been downloaded.    Even with all that data flying around

in cyber-space I have gotten very few reports from people who claimed to have won a JP.  I have

gotten many reports of JP hits but not while live playing.  I have to take their word in most cases

but have yet to see a scan of a real winning ticket from someone using one of my tools.  It does

not keep me up nights as I don't really care.  I just offer stuff and people can keep it or delete it.

I have never sold a lottery program but have given away tens of thousands of copies and most

of the time it cost me out of pocket to provide these tools.  I don't mind as I am having fun mixing

with like minded people.  Some take their methods far too seriously.  The lottery is a game that is

not easily beat and many think I am crazy for even trying.   

RL

MrProgrammer's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
                              Member #161388
                              November 28, 2014
                              83 Posts
                              Posted: October 6, 2015, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Agree with you on that bobby.

Still a certain amount of randomness is limited by prior results. Nothing is totally random.

For example, never seen, read or heard of the same three digits coming out in any pick three anywhere 4 or 5 times in a row. Seen it happen in Texas several times back to back, but never 4 or 5 times. That would be truly random.

Or even the same digit coming out in the same position each time it hits. Where randomness says it is possible, reality says its not probable.

Same sum hitting every day for 5 straight drawings? Haven't seen that random event either.

Total randomness does not observe reality. But by looking at the results of any game we can see that reality plays a hand in randomness.

You wouldn't flip a coin 100 times and expect heads each flip. Yet randomness says its possible. Reality tells us otherwise.

Why would a person who claims the lottery is random be posting predictions in the systems forum anyway? Would he not already recognize any effort to predict this random event is futile?

Some FINAL responses to garyo1954's above (included) earlier response, all in terms of the discussion of "random", and one kudo for Adobe78:

Gary, to your last question, why would adobe78 be posting here in the systems forum?  Easy, 2 reasons.  First, his methods are not to build a system to predict randomness, he knows this, as you.  He is trying to build a system not to predict randomness, but to profit via a method that depends on it.  Second, he is trying to teach you something about the lottery and it being truly random.  But, he being nice enough (at times) to attempt to help you out (advance your mental abilities), was in vain again, since you have a completely closed mind.  So he did not respond to your response.

Secondly, in regards to "each and every other sentence" in your above (included) post, gary and everyone else, please read them now.  They all (except for the one about the same digit coming out in the same position each time it hits), are "short term - short vision" examples of proof for randomness in the lottery (or coin flipping).  You are wrong on each one, reality has/will prove you wrong on all those.  Why it has not so far, it is because the lottery is truly random.  Why some have so far (but you have not seen)?  It is because the lottery is truly random.  Why, for the ones you have not "seen" occur will someday, for you or others?  It is because the lottery is truly random.

Thirdly, on the same digit coming out in the same position each time it hits, randomness does not say that is possible it all.  Such an event, "each time it hits", would be a "pattern", the opposite of true randomness.  Why did you throw that one in there? Loose your mind for a moment?  Oh, I see, you must have meant like 20 times in a row, or 200 times in a row, not "each and every time".  But then again, that would be like your other claims, all proven wrong by true randomness.

Finally, a few pieces of advice for everyone, I really hope this helps everyone, it is meant to.  The lottery is truly random.  If you are one of those that throws in those comments "make sure it works for your state", you are delusional.  It just does NOT work that way.  All sets of numbers drawn for every state are truly random.  Any "number guessing system" (or new system or way of anything), will work less in some states versus others, only due to the true randomness of the lottery, nothing else, nothing to do with that state's numbers.  Quit wasting time on "your state" thoughts.  Move to how to best create an self-understandable, consistent way of betting that takes advance of randomness, or better said, relies on it.  Prediction of numbers in a short period of time is not possible.  Or in a specific draw in the future, not possible.  But it IS possible to have a system that relies on randomness, and IS profitable.  Even off-line. 

Adobe78's method is one of a few that I have seen that is built around the only consistent thing with the lottery, randomness.  I have seen a few others around also.  But none, including Adobe78's, is consistently profitable, off-line or not.  No matter what he claims, I have programmed a system to prove it.  It can work sometimes, but not consistently.   But I admire his (and others) their intelligence for knowing which way to look in search of the answer (system), a system that relies on true randomness.  Which is what all lotteries are, 100% of the time, without exception.  However, to them, I offer this.  You are stuck in "the box", also, just at a higher level than the others.  You HAVE to expand your options on what is possible with betting strategies and the game you are playing.  Imagine a box, and you are just inside the left-most line.  You need to be WAY out left of the box to find what you seek.  I may decide to give you more hints in the future, if you appear to make progress in this area via your postings, either via adjustments to the systems are posting or via clear and consistent lines of thinking to that area.  You know who you are, other than Adobe78, and I do too.  First hint - for any system you have that it trying to beat a game, stop doing that, the answer is it is more than that.  It is MORE THAN THAT.

Final note, Gary, please don't try to argue back on the random thing, the FACTS on how randomness works overrides your arguments on any of your above examples, or any future ones you try to debate.  I won't respond to such questions/arguments, all answers are above.  Other topics/questions you have I may get involved.

Thanks all, and good luck to everyone.

MrProgrammer  Cool