Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I had a dream that someone will hit MM this Friday in Michigan

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 1 year ago by maringoman.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19895 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2015, 9:22 am - IP Logged

I had a dream that someone will hit MM this Friday in Michigan. The person will give alot of money from hitting the jackpot to fix the road.

Is this the Friday you've been talking about?  They'll probably miss their chance because they don't play when the jackpot resets.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2015, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Is this the Friday you've been talking about?  They'll probably miss their chance because they don't play when the jackpot resets.

Michiganians might not play but i will. this small jackpot is enough for me.  Send that #13m mega ball my way tonite so I can win something before the advanced draw ticket expires having won nothing so far

That money's gone fo ever

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19895 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2015, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Your chances for winning the second prize of one million dollars is the same regardless of the jackpot amount so I'll be reinvesting my Tuesday's winnings.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2015, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Michiganians might not play but i will. this small jackpot is enough for me.  Send that #13m mega ball my way tonite so I can win something before the advanced draw ticket expires having won nothing so far

You finally got your mega ball 13, did it bring all you were hoping for? Banana

Evil Looking       

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2015, 12:25 am - IP Logged

You finally got your mega ball 13, did it bring all you were hoping for? Banana

Mega ball #13 is funny. How else can i explain it? I just vowed to never play it as a mega ball and then it shows up on the last drawing just before my advanced play ticket expires. And then it shows up with no helpers. Oh well. $1 won.

That money's gone fo ever