Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please offer a prayer

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 1 year ago by LADYPISCES.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #166941
June 17, 2015
180 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2015, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Good day LP family! Yes, I know this may not be the place to come share my personal problems but I just want to ask each of you to keep me in pray. I am not requesting any numbers All I want is the prayer. Lately, I have been having a struggle in my life I've prayed and tried to changed my situation but it all failed. I am married, and a mother. I am also unemployed yes I have a degree but for some reason they wouldnt hire me. It hurts me deeply seeing my husband have to pay all the household expenses himself. Next month Lord's willing our son starts school and everytime I think about it my body begins to break down because I am wondering where will the funds come from to purchase  his schools supplies, textbooks and school fee. Education is very important to both my husband and I and we want the best for him but I pray the Good Lord will turn my death situation around. My mom always encourage me to pray but its like God has turned his back on me. I dont know why my world has turn upside down. I want to be able to work so that I can also provide for my family I dont want to be a dependent. Although I am not wealthy I refuse to steal. Another reason why I need you all to lift me up in prayer is because I am also having thoughts about taking my life  but when these thoughts come to mind this is when i tell satan he must flee. Its like there is a complete hold on my life nothing can come to head way. Everyone else is making it in life but I am not getting any where with mines. Those of you that knows the power of prayer and believes in God I am begging you to take a minute or two to just send up a prayer request please.  Please I am alreasy down so please dont insult me rather give skme encouraging words. I am hoping that one day I will be able to return to LP with a praise report. Thank you all!

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #26915
    November 24, 2005
    6189 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2015, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Praying for your relief and release JoyceP.

God can flatten the impenetrable (Joshua 6:20)
    Solve the unknowable (Daniel 2:16-22)
    Heal the incurable (Mark 5:25-29)
    Cleanse the untouchable (Mark 1:40-41)
    Remove the immovable (Mark 16:3-4)
    Quiet the uncontrollable (Mark 5:1-15)
    Unlock the inescapable (Acts 12)
    Reverse the inevitable (Esther 9:1)
    Perform the unimaginable (Luke 9:10-17)

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
      LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4494 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2015, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Good day LP family! Yes, I know this may not be the place to come share my personal problems but I just want to ask each of you to keep me in pray. I am not requesting any numbers All I want is the prayer. Lately, I have been having a struggle in my life I've prayed and tried to changed my situation but it all failed. I am married, and a mother. I am also unemployed yes I have a degree but for some reason they wouldnt hire me. It hurts me deeply seeing my husband have to pay all the household expenses himself. Next month Lord's willing our son starts school and everytime I think about it my body begins to break down because I am wondering where will the funds come from to purchase  his schools supplies, textbooks and school fee. Education is very important to both my husband and I and we want the best for him but I pray the Good Lord will turn my death situation around. My mom always encourage me to pray but its like God has turned his back on me. I dont know why my world has turn upside down. I want to be able to work so that I can also provide for my family I dont want to be a dependent. Although I am not wealthy I refuse to steal. Another reason why I need you all to lift me up in prayer is because I am also having thoughts about taking my life  but when these thoughts come to mind this is when i tell satan he must flee. Its like there is a complete hold on my life nothing can come to head way. Everyone else is making it in life but I am not getting any where with mines. Those of you that knows the power of prayer and believes in God I am begging you to take a minute or two to just send up a prayer request please.  Please I am alreasy down so please dont insult me rather give skme encouraging words. I am hoping that one day I will be able to return to LP with a praise report. Thank you all!

Dear Joyce,

You have our healing prayers plus special white candle

"Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness!"

~The Christophers

Joyce, you are not alone, never, Never, NEVER give up on yourself, family or God!

Blessing for Recovery, Health, Peace w/Love for You & Yours

Eddessa_Knight

cover image of The Knights of the Holy Grail

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Greenville, SC
        United States
        Member #68158
        December 14, 2008
        2199 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2015, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Praying that God will bless you with a job and give you all the desires of your heart! Keep your head up and keep the faith! It may not come when you want it but it will be right on time!!

prosperous's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
          Member #121571
          January 12, 2012
          644 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2015, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Dear Joyce, may God bless you and your family.

With an Abundance of Gratitude.

Janet40's avatar - yocco
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #29884
            January 8, 2006
            1099 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2015, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Praying for you Joyce, God is well able to answer your request!

wendy67's avatar - disney32
              georgia
              United States
              Member #35172
              March 13, 2006
              615 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2015, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Praying for u n ur family. Trials can be tough but just remember he loves u n will never leave u r forsake u. May his love n peace keep u until he shows up. Always know the greater the sacrifice the greater the blessing. Stay strong he moves suddenly n quickly n when we least expect it.

Tonibaby's avatar - c29bb1ed5c2d26a585b384561392053e
                Danville.VA
                United States
                Member #150116
                December 16, 2013
                1208 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2015, 10:20 am - IP Logged

prayers for you and your family...may god bless you and turn your life around! Blue Angel

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                  Member #81314
                  October 16, 2009
                  18975 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2015, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Mother to Son

Well, son, I”ll tell you:

Life for me ain’t been no crystal stair.

It’s had tacks in it,

And Splinters,

And boards torn up,

And places with no carpet on the floor-

Bare.

But all the time

I’se been a-climbin’ on,

And reaching’ landins,

And turnin’ corners,

And sometimes goin’ in the dark

Where there ain’t been no light.

So, boy, don’t you turn back.

Don’t you set down on the steps.

‘Cause you finds it’s kinda hard.

Don’t you fall now----

For I’se still going, honey,

I’se still climbin,

And Life for me ain’t been no crystal stair.

Langston Hughes

The Struggle is real!

Iowa
                    United States
                    Member #160024
                    October 15, 2014
                    1055 Posts
                    Posted: July 27, 2015, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Prayers going up for you and your husband Amen

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                      OHIO
                      United States
                      Member #4164
                      March 27, 2004
                      14586 Posts
                      Posted: July 27, 2015, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Everyone else is making it in life but I am not getting any where with mines. Those of you that knows the power of prayer and believes in God I am begging you to take a minute or two to just send up a prayer request please.

Matthew 21:21
                      Jesus replied, "Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.

Mark 9:23
                      "'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for one who believes."

John 11:40
                      Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"

Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon
                      19Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not drive it out?" 20And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. 21"But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

plumsage's avatar - rinard

United States
                        Member #132459
                        September 4, 2012
                        287 Posts
                        Posted: July 27, 2015, 11:12 am - IP Logged

You will return Joyce with a praise report because things will get better.  May God bless.

Happy healthy wealthy and wise.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                          Cordova,Al.
                          United States
                          Member #104482
                          January 15, 2011
                          4867 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2015, 11:21 am - IP Logged

JoyceP, I'm praying for you and your family. May God bless you. He hasn't forgotten you. Keep the faith. Pray does change things. God is all ways on time. Continue to lift God up in prayer, praise him in the mist of this.. Give him the battle, hand it over to him in prayer. Let him fight it for you. Continue to give Thank to God, for the Victory. Loudly claim your victory! In Jesus Christ's name. Give constant thanks for it.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22861 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2015, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I'm pleased to see you realize taking your life is satan"'s goal. He'd like nothing more

than for us to turn our backs on God by committing suicide, leaving this earth to join 

him in hell and leave nothing but anguish, suffering and heartache on those that are left

behind to wonder why, wonder what they could have done and suffer the rest of their lives 

missing you. It's an awful lesson to teach a young or confused mind that ending a life is

an option to escape temporary hardship, sorrow and disdain.

Everyone has problems at one time or another, some pull through, some never resolve them

and are just accepting of the fact that's what God had in mind for them. Some change their life

dramatically for the better and still some see extreme highs followed by extreme lows.

Things constantly change. Please don't make the worst kind of change you can think of right 

now to escape the hurt. You are needed by someone in this life, that's why you were put here.

Right now it may seem hopeless and you may feel helpless but know this...you count.

You count for your child if no one else. You may even be in God's plan for someone else in the

same situation as you right now. We all count it's just hard to see it until it happens sometimes.

And if it never happens, God knows why. Whatever that why is, it's a special why. 

Many times it seems like He's not listening but he is. What you're going through is a test right now.

Please don't let the wrong side win.

There is help.

Suicide hotlines.

Salvation Army.

A local church.

If needed, abuse hotlines. Sorry trying to read between lines.

Don't be proud. Don't be afraid.

Let tomorrow take care of itself, it's not here yet.

You made the right choice to reach out. I don't think anyone could resent your post and

if they do they are cold and hard and need help themselves.

Reach further. Reach deep down and find the drive and motivation to carry on.

Trying times end or let up. You will be happy some day, just make sure you are here to see 

and enjoy it.

My prayers to you.

Soon your son will start school...that frees up time for you to aid financially, if possible. 

Don't worry about the designer things and fitting in, kids like school whether they wear Starter

or Nike. Be there to hear what fun he had each day. If you have not much more, you'll have

memories. That's priceless.

This will pass. 

Believe it.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

parkerdog48's avatar - butterfly2
                              st.charles mo
                              United States
                              Member #160047
                              October 16, 2014
                              1657 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2015, 2:50 pm - IP Logged