Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please offer a prayer

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 1 year ago by LADYPISCES.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #166941
June 17, 2015
180 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2015, 7:48 am - IP Logged

LoviesGood morning everyone sorry I am posting this late reply but I've been looking for work.  Well, I must say God is Good! My son's school supplies are all purchased and most importantly his school fee is paid in full.  It's so amazing how stressed out I was and to see God had everything in control.  Now I am holding faith for my JOB.  Thanks for all your prayers I pray God continue to bless all of you. Thanks for the words of encouragement also.

Bahamas41's avatar - disney16
    NEW MEXICO
    United States
    Member #166688
    June 3, 2015
    1275 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2015, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Blessings on you and your family. Something good will come out of all the confusions and disappointment. Blessings my friend.

United States
      Member #166770
      June 7, 2015
      11 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2015, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Ms. Joyce,

Hang in there! God will never put too much on you.  I am so happy to hear everything your Son got everything he needed for school.  Thing will get better with time...you just continue to be a good Wife and Mother.  Everything will work out in your familys' favor.  Keep sending those prayers up, he hears you!  God Bless!

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Engelhard N. C.
        United States
        Member #94999
        August 1, 2010
        236 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2015, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi Joyce, I am so sorry to hear about your struggle in life. But, remember that all you need is "faith the size of a mustard seed". So keep the faith and don't allow the devil to feed you negative thoughts. I will keep you and family in prayer, and may GOD continue to bless you. Stay strong

LuckybeginningSee Ya!