Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 8/1 - 8/31/2015

Topic closed. 2622 replies. Last post 1 year ago by paradigm777.

Page 112 of 175
PrintE-mailLink
KrazyKaner's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
Charlotte
United States
Member #165656
April 16, 2015
141 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2015, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

...shout out to Raven62! ....really good!

LadyA's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #139167
    February 16, 2013
    6924 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2015, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

...shout out to Raven62! ....really good!

I Agree!   Banana

StreetGlide's avatar - 300x300
      NC
      United States
      Member #119368
      November 21, 2011
      2840 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2015, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

You might not believe it but 568 is also a car engine size..... Google it....

Good luck to everyone tonight.

I don't know what ever happen to  "The Black Saint" that use to come on here a few years back in the evenings. He showed everyone that they could be beat (NCEL)  with as little as 15 numbers...I remember him picking 30 nights strait in a row the winning numbers. They did not come all the time strait, but they were always there boxed if not. I guess he got so rich he didn't need any more $$$$. I know people use to worry the snot out of him. Kept his box full all the time, rang his phone off the hook, etc....He said he was leaving because of that. He posted the numbers every night in time for anyone wanting to play them and win to do so. I got in on the last week  and got those hits but wished I could have got in earlier.....I doubt he could do it now, but back then, several years ago, he was on  "FIRE".......

I like everyone's numbers and workouts on this forum, and use them with mine all the time. I really enjoy "itpmguru" numbers. I would imagine he, I guess it's a he, puts in a lot of time trying to get them correct. I know these last few days I have spent 5-6 hrs.at a time working on numbers and as old as I am it is hurting me mentally and physically..Can't even get much sleep thinking of number after number...lol......But, I still love it, win or lose.. But, it does feel so much better to  "WIN"..... Inlakesh.....Be safe people and love your neighbor.......

Hey Caji, Watch out for that 340 70's Plymouth duster motor tomorrow night

"Straight Shooter"

paradigm777's avatar - nw baldy2.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #167776
        July 30, 2015
        96 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2015, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Lucky LadyA hits again!  I knew it would come back to you soon.   Congrats to you! You deserve it!!

I don't feel confident about posting numbers because the numbers are running so wild right now but here are a few :

I like:  210 321 913 973 322

#29  All Time Hits Ratio (for NC pick 3 catagory) 

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
          No Man's Land
          United States
          Member #164139
          February 19, 2015
          5470 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2015, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!   Banana

I Agree!  X 2

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
          "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

United States
            Member #139167
            February 16, 2013
            6924 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2015, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Lucky LadyA hits again!  I knew it would come back to you soon.   Congrats to you! You deserve it!!

I don't feel confident about posting numbers because the numbers are running so wild right now but here are a few :

I like:  210 321 913 973 322

You've been doing pretty good yourself.  Post them anyway, you can never tell.  Thanks.  Smile

United States
              Member #139167
              February 16, 2013
              6924 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2015, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

I seem to come up with a million numbers, most of which are way off.  459 is calling to me tonight aong with 097, 407, 974 (lol).  Others I like are 450, 523, 508, 926, 447, 162, 158, 556, 222, 158.  Have had a long day.  About to tired to care tonight.  Lol  Good luck to all. 

qp today was 631

No Man's Land
                United States
                Member #164139
                February 19, 2015
                5470 Posts
                Posted: August 21, 2015, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

You might not believe it but 568 is also a car engine size..... Google it....

Good luck to everyone tonight.

I don't know what ever happen to  "The Black Saint" that use to come on here a few years back in the evenings. He showed everyone that they could be beat (NCEL)  with as little as 15 numbers...I remember him picking 30 nights strait in a row the winning numbers. They did not come all the time strait, but they were always there boxed if not. I guess he got so rich he didn't need any more $$$$. I know people use to worry the snot out of him. Kept his box full all the time, rang his phone off the hook, etc....He said he was leaving because of that. He posted the numbers every night in time for anyone wanting to play them and win to do so. I got in on the last week  and got those hits but wished I could have got in earlier.....I doubt he could do it now, but back then, several years ago, he was on  "FIRE".......

I like everyone's numbers and workouts on this forum, and use them with mine all the time. I really enjoy "itpmguru" numbers. I would imagine he, I guess it's a he, puts in a lot of time trying to get them correct. I know these last few days I have spent 5-6 hrs.at a time working on numbers and as old as I am it is hurting me mentally and physically..Can't even get much sleep thinking of number after number...lol......But, I still love it, win or lose.. But, it does feel so much better to  "WIN"..... Inlakesh.....Be safe people and love your neighbor.......

I will have to research that 568 engine....hmmmm, have me curious now. Caji  While I appreciate the "shout out", I will say I have been trying to fill in (along with money4me) the missing info for while MikeInMotley  has been pretty tied up with work, family and HAPPY Birthday today!Disney  As for my numbers, I do take A LOT of time to research the numbers I post and look around across MANY parameters, usually about 2 hours before work and 2 hours in the evening for the past 12 mos (Girlfriend hates me for it sometimes Green laugh), but as OneHitAway says "Research Pays Off" and it really does! Thumbs Up  We have an absolutely Fantastic team here and we all appreciate the contributions made BU ALL.  I am sure we have many in the "audience" that watch, just play what we post and there are times we see and get the emails about "What's the number for tonight?", which I never answer.....do your research like we do.

Bottom line is it takes a T-E-A-M to get the win and and to learn from each other.  For example, I learned from Raven62 (and you) ot this week that you have to keep numbers at your fingertips for 2-3 days.  Many times previously, I was ALWAYS a day ahead of myself and now I understand the "hold it" logic.  As an example, I had 084 x 5 for 50/50 on the 17th and it came out the 20th.  Still had it in play 1x to get the win, but that $1400 and change would have been nice fore sure.......took notes for next time around.

Keep on keepin' on Caji and team and as I always say "Get your millions back NC!"  GL tonight team NC!

PS-  DON'T OVER ANALYZE THINGS AND ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT, it will make you lose more often than not!

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

MisterCash$'s avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Raleigh, NC
                  United States
                  Member #157391
                  July 17, 2014
                  1029 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2015, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

597- $$$$$$$$$

"Improvise, Adapt, Overcome" - USMC - "Semper Fi"

Weekly goal is $2500!!! - That's just $5 Straight on one number.

ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
                    New Bern, NC
                    United States
                    Member #159091
                    September 13, 2014
                    4625 Posts
                    Posted: August 21, 2015, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

that is all I played

United States
                      Member #139167
                      February 16, 2013
                      6924 Posts
                      Posted: August 21, 2015, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

that is all I played

Won another $50, $10 & $25 on scratch-offs.  Won about $8.00 on some $1.00 cards.  Got greedy and came home with only $38.00.  Lol   

No Man's Land
                        United States
                        Member #164139
                        February 19, 2015
                        5470 Posts
                        Posted: August 21, 2015, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

8/21 Night (your mileage may vary ;-)

Top Digits: 9,6,0
                        Watching for 1,3

Pairs: 03, 44, 22, 11, 08
                        Sums: 13,14,23,28

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          51218 Posts
                          Posted: August 21, 2015, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

lol. Got a box hit. Thanks. Congrats to all winners & posters. 

WTG LadyA: I'm glad it worked out for You! Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                            Member #139167
                            February 16, 2013
                            6924 Posts
                            Posted: August 21, 2015, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

WTG LadyA: I'm glad it worked out for You! Thumbs Up

Thank you.  Smile  Good luck tonight. 

No Man's Land
                              United States
                              Member #164139
                              February 19, 2015
                              5470 Posts
                              Posted: August 21, 2015, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

597- $$$$$$$$$

Like them #'s MisterCash$, I see it as 085 in my WO.  GL to ya!

Page 112 of 175