Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Absolute Luck

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 1 year ago by bobbygubs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Taurus$'s avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Ft. Washington, MD
United States
Member #159267
September 20, 2014
123 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2015, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

This subject has been bugging me for awhile and i want to see if anybody can explain this what i call absolute luck. Cynthia Stafford writes down on a piece of paper 112,000,000, and she puts it under her pillow and sleeps on it. Next thing you know she wins that 112 million. On TLCML still lucky this young black dude profiled on the show dreams of some numbers and tells his mom to go out and get those numbers, but his mom is tied up so he goes out and buys 5 bucks worth of numbers and the one line he dreamed up. He hits millions in the lottery in florida i think. A couple years ago a young white boy of about 18 and lives in the mid west was profiled on TLCML on TLC . He Told his friends boldly that he had a vision that he was going to win the lottery and his friends laughed him off and told him he was nuts. But he goes out buys some tickets and wins it, to his friends disbelief. This absolute luck has happened to them but many many others may have tried or done the same things in some way or form but nothing happens. So how do you explain it happening to them.

new jersey
    United States
    Member #150815
    December 31, 2013
    513 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

its   random   many  people  dream  numbers  millions  of  people   so  randomly  someone  will  win

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
      Member #164603
      March 8, 2015
      613 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2015, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Nobody who plays any lottery tells their friends they won't win.

If you win you have enough time to think of some exciting bogus story about seeing the numbers in scattered leaves or bird poop.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10353 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2015, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Taurus$,

Consider:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/129665

First post (the OP)

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #145267
          August 1, 2013
          1534 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2015, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I agree, I think some of the stories that we hear are made up stories, and some are just luck, and finally some are well,  not luck what so ever.  The lottery is a business and these stories help to sell the lottery.

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1706 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

This subject has been bugging me for awhile and i want to see if anybody can explain this what i call absolute luck. Cynthia Stafford writes down on a piece of paper 112,000,000, and she puts it under her pillow and sleeps on it. Next thing you know she wins that 112 million. On TLCML still lucky this young black dude profiled on the show dreams of some numbers and tells his mom to go out and get those numbers, but his mom is tied up so he goes out and buys 5 bucks worth of numbers and the one line he dreamed up. He hits millions in the lottery in florida i think. A couple years ago a young white boy of about 18 and lives in the mid west was profiled on TLCML on TLC . He Told his friends boldly that he had a vision that he was going to win the lottery and his friends laughed him off and told him he was nuts. But he goes out buys some tickets and wins it, to his friends disbelief. This absolute luck has happened to them but many many others may have tried or done the same things in some way or form but nothing happens. So how do you explain it happening to them.

Cynthia Stafford - Universal Law of Attraction. Her thoughts and strong feelings were fixated on winning a Lottery Jackpot, and she did.   I don't believe it had anything to do with her sleeping on it, under her pillow.  How is it, that she won the exact amount, that she "slept" on ??  It was probably some sort of Intuitive Feeling, that some people have more strongly, than other people.

Black Dude - Dreaming works for many people.  Numbers are coming from a deeper part of your subconscious mind, that some people are more attuned to, than others. Ex: MARCIE

White Dude - Meditative Vision or Dream, who knows ??  Psychic premonition from a deeper part of the subconscious mind.  You don't have to be "Psychic", to receive information from your deeper, "Higher" Self.  Many people who Meditate regularly, are more receptive to information from their subconscious mind.

I do not believe that any of these particular examples, were just plain Lottery LUCK, b/c the Deeper, Subconscious Mind was involved !!!

Lottery Luck, is when you buy a random QP or Scratch Off, and win the Jackpot !

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19830 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2015, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Ever have something happen to you that you weren't even thinking about and then after it happens you remember dreaming about it?  It's only the fact that it happened that caused you to remember the dream other wise you would have never recalled that dream.  People dream all the time and forget about them until something reminds them.

As much as I've played the lotteries and thought about numbers to play, I've probably dreamt many times about winning but don't ever remember any of them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10353 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2015, 1:02 am - IP Logged

How about the female prison guard I NY who thought she had played PB but played MM and won the jackpot, not luck?

I might have the games reversed but she won one game thinking she had played the other.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5611 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2015, 9:27 am - IP Logged

How about the female prison guard I NY who thought she had played PB but played MM and won the jackpot, not luck?

I might have the games reversed but she won one game thinking she had played the other.

I remember reading that, and I couldn't believe her luck. I was thinking how on earth can a person get those games mixed up. That IS luck.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                    TX
                    United States
                    Member #121193
                    January 4, 2012
                    1637 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2015, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Perhaps it's a spiritual thing ?  Look at all the folks who have won and said I just had a thought to grab a few tickets because of one reason or another. That "gut feeling" or dream came that person for a reason. I believe its going to happen to me one day soon.

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Taurus$'s avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Ft. Washington, MD
                      United States
                      Member #159267
                      September 20, 2014
                      123 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2015, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Ever have something happen to you that you weren't even thinking about and then after it happens you remember dreaming about it?  It's only the fact that it happened that caused you to remember the dream other wise you would have never recalled that dream.  People dream all the time and forget about them until something reminds them.

As much as I've played the lotteries and thought about numbers to play, I've probably dreamt many times about winning but don't ever remember any of them.

Oh man, yes something like that happened to me when i was younger, but it had to do with a young woman that i liked back then. There were times i came into some money when i least expected it to. But i am not sure if i dreamed of it happening to me. I have dreamed of winning something years ago but none of that actually happened. 

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                        Massachusetts
                        United States
                        Member #37433
                        April 14, 2006
                        2747 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2015, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

"I always knew I'll win the lottery one day"  is something I read/hear a lot when winners claim their big pay. It's one of those things you can say after you win that there is no way of disproving it. Then you can embellish it a little. Saying things like  "I wanted to break a $20 to feed the meter so I bought a ticket" or my personal favorite "Those numbers came to me in a dream" Big Grin

That money's gone fo ever

United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10353 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2015, 12:33 am - IP Logged

CDanaT,
                          Some say when we pray it's us trying to talk to God, but when we get those 'gut hunches' that's God talking to us.

Taurus$,
                          There was a poster here that had a dream of winning numbers and by his own admission he 'went nuts' playing them to no avail.

Lep

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19830 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2015, 2:17 am - IP Logged

"I always knew I'll win the lottery one day"  is something I read/hear a lot when winners claim their big pay. It's one of those things you can say after you win that there is no way of disproving it. Then you can embellish it a little. Saying things like  "I wanted to break a $20 to feed the meter so I bought a ticket" or my personal favorite "Those numbers came to me in a dream" Big Grin

There have been plenty of members saying that same thing for years and if they ever do win, they will be able to post a link back to the thread where they said it and if they don't they will just past away and neither will ever be brought up again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United Kingdom
                              Member #167822
                              August 1, 2015
                              9 Posts
                              Posted: August 7, 2015, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

its   random   many  people  dream  numbers  millions  of  people   so  randomly  someone  will  win

agreed