Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan weekly Aug.3-Aug.9

Topic closed. 139 replies. Last post 1 year ago by sully16.

Page 10 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
tre 01's avatar - spider miss.png
detroit mi
United States
Member #128567
May 28, 2012
5383 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2015, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

evening

326 and there it is the winning pair narrowed down

Smile

Tatototman65's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
    Member #138729
    February 4, 2013
    2872 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2015, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

well, that helps narrow it down to approximately 95 numbers box and about 480 straight numbers !!

I'm not here to defend anyone nor am I here to fight. Simply put, I'm posting this to 'try' and put things into perspective. If you don't agree, then we'll have to agree to disagree as 99.9% of the time 'strangers' don't tend to change their minds with other 'strangers' i.e. I doubt I'll change your mind and I doubt you'll change my mind.

Here it goes...

I don't believe any person here has the 'perfect' system. Sure, one might win more than the other. One might post 5 pairs as opposed to 50. One might get more 'congrats' typed up for them as opposed to another. In my opinion, the 'perfect' prediction (system) is one that only needs 1 pair and/or 1 number, while being able to turn a consistent profit. If you can find me that certain kind of poster, please let us all know.

Smile

Want regulated Internet gaming in your state? Got 30 SECONDS to spare?
    MI Residents ONLY (Time is running out; ACT NOW)-
    Click me
    Open to EVERYONE- Click me

detroit mi
      United States
      Member #128567
      May 28, 2012
      5383 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2015, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

midday keys 7-4-0

67-34 pair

Smile

detroit mi
        United States
        Member #128567
        May 28, 2012
        5383 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2015, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I'm not here to defend anyone nor am I here to fight. Simply put, I'm posting this to 'try' and put things into perspective. If you don't agree, then we'll have to agree to disagree as 99.9% of the time 'strangers' don't tend to change their minds with other 'strangers' i.e. I doubt I'll change your mind and I doubt you'll change my mind.

Here it goes...

I don't believe any person here has the 'perfect' system. Sure, one might win more than the other. One might post 5 pairs as opposed to 50. One might get more 'congrats' typed up for them as opposed to another. In my opinion, the 'perfect' prediction (system) is one that only needs 1 pair and/or 1 number, while being able to turn a consistent profit. If you can find me that certain kind of poster, please let us all know.

Smile

well put t-man I took offense to the comment I posted pairs I thought would hit it's not my job to narrow one pair down If you don't like what I post then it's best to keep your comments to yourself....

Smile

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40550 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2015, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Congrats everyone, the new thread will be up.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Page 10 of 10