Welcome Guest
You last visited May 27, 2017, 3:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan weekly Aug.3-Aug.9

Topic closed. 139 replies. Last post 2 years ago by sully16.

Page 10 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
tre 01's avatar - spider miss.png
detroit mi
United States
Member #128567
May 28, 2012
5437 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2015, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

evening

326 and there it is the winning pair narrowed down

Smile

Tatototman65's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
    Member #138729
    February 4, 2013
    2917 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2015, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

well, that helps narrow it down to approximately 95 numbers box and about 480 straight numbers !!

I'm not here to defend anyone nor am I here to fight. Simply put, I'm posting this to 'try' and put things into perspective. If you don't agree, then we'll have to agree to disagree as 99.9% of the time 'strangers' don't tend to change their minds with other 'strangers' i.e. I doubt I'll change your mind and I doubt you'll change my mind.

Here it goes...

I don't believe any person here has the 'perfect' system. Sure, one might win more than the other. One might post 5 pairs as opposed to 50. One might get more 'congrats' typed up for them as opposed to another. In my opinion, the 'perfect' prediction (system) is one that only needs 1 pair and/or 1 number, while being able to turn a consistent profit. If you can find me that certain kind of poster, please let us all know.

Smile

*Do you live in MI and want legal regulated online poker? Click on me
    *Do you live in NY and want legal regulated online poker? Click on me
    *Do you live in PA and want legal regulated online poker? Click on me
    *Open to EVERYONE: Tell Jeff Sessions to leave online gaming to the states: Click on me

detroit mi
      United States
      Member #128567
      May 28, 2012
      5437 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2015, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

midday keys 7-4-0

67-34 pair

Smile

detroit mi
        United States
        Member #128567
        May 28, 2012
        5437 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2015, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I'm not here to defend anyone nor am I here to fight. Simply put, I'm posting this to 'try' and put things into perspective. If you don't agree, then we'll have to agree to disagree as 99.9% of the time 'strangers' don't tend to change their minds with other 'strangers' i.e. I doubt I'll change your mind and I doubt you'll change my mind.

Here it goes...

I don't believe any person here has the 'perfect' system. Sure, one might win more than the other. One might post 5 pairs as opposed to 50. One might get more 'congrats' typed up for them as opposed to another. In my opinion, the 'perfect' prediction (system) is one that only needs 1 pair and/or 1 number, while being able to turn a consistent profit. If you can find me that certain kind of poster, please let us all know.

Smile

well put t-man I took offense to the comment I posted pairs I thought would hit it's not my job to narrow one pair down If you don't like what I post then it's best to keep your comments to yourself....

Smile

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          45918 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2015, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Congrats everyone, the new thread will be up.

Hyper

Page 10 of 10