Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

luck think about it...

68 replies. Last post 21 days ago by psykomo.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

what is it or is it luck?

good [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
bad [ 1 ]  [1.69%]
both (good & bad) [ 16 ]  [27.12%]
can't be defined [ 11 ]  [18.64%]
don't have it [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
you can't buy luck [ 7 ]  [11.86%]
winning a $500 mil lottery jackpot [ 8 ]  [13.56%]
breaking even on my lotto bets [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
finding $100 bill in the parking lot [ 7 ]  [11.86%]
my lose weight program working [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 59 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5124 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2016, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity.

- Vince Lombardi (paraphrased from Seneca, a Roman philosopher)

MIT:

Thumbs Up  "YES" and can Psyko add to your Luck is where  preparation meets opportunity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>for a WINNER's formula ..........................

Winner = Talent + LUCK......................................                           Hurray!

Sure Fire Winner = A little more Talent + A lot of LUCK                Dance White BounceDance

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5124 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2016, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Dance  Do You See the Luck Light?  Dance

LUCK it is as simple as the A.......B.......C's.......

(A)    Self pity attracts bad luck. You send the wrong energy to other people. Luck and opportunity will flee from you

faster than a New York minute. Don't complain, it won't solve one thing for>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU !

(B)  Project as much kindness as you can. People will remember you for your good cause there is  enough bad ND world.

(C)   ENVY and JEALOUSY is a waste of your energy. Celebrate other people's LUCK and GOOD FORTUNE !   

DancePartyDance         

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1649 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2016, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Dance  Do You See the Luck Light?  Dance

LUCK it is as simple as the A.......B.......C's.......

(A)    Self pity attracts bad luck. You send the wrong energy to other people. Luck and opportunity will flee from you

faster than a New York minute. Don't complain, it won't solve one thing for>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU !

(B)  Project as much kindness as you can. People will remember you for your good cause there is  enough bad ND world.

(C)   ENVY and JEALOUSY is a waste of your energy. Celebrate other people's LUCK and GOOD FORTUNE !   

DancePartyDance         

Hey, now there ya go, psykomo...the law of attraction!!!! Man, am I ever a big proponent of this. You will attract whatever it is that you send out which is why it's so important to be positive even when it's tough man. I try to connect everything with the Bible as often as possible, and, this is no different. Hopefully, I'm not imposing myself on you, anyone else, or your beliefs with the following piece. If so, my apologies.

Proverbs 23:7

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

You've been around here a while, man, and I consider you an 'old timer.' Cheers

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5124 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2016, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey, now there ya go, psykomo...the law of attraction!!!! Man, am I ever a big proponent of this. You will attract whatever it is that you send out which is why it's so important to be positive even when it's tough man. I try to connect everything with the Bible as often as possible, and, this is no different. Hopefully, I'm not imposing myself on you, anyone else, or your beliefs with the following piece. If so, my apologies.

Proverbs 23:7

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

You've been around here a while, man, and I consider you an 'old timer.' Cheers

LL:   UR a WISE MAN & yes been around &...  round &...  round &...  round &... 10 years ++ Sad Cheers Scared

"beginning 2 feel like lottery wheel"

Praise to the Lord  ( PSALM 8 )   note: Mega Ball 8* & 11* in MM has not HIT in awhile??? Something "STRANGE" bout that 8 Mega Ball

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40611 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2016, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

LL:   UR a WISE MAN & yes been around &...  round &...  round &...  round &... 10 years ++ Sad Cheers Scared

"beginning 2 feel like lottery wheel"

Praise to the Lord  ( PSALM 8 )   note: Mega Ball 8* & 11* in MM has not HIT in awhile??? Something "STRANGE" bout that 8 Mega Ball

PartyWe should all feel like a wheel.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

SWMcCaig's avatar - 9b740053d1be538a3bed55bad1c5746d
            Broken Arrow, OK
            United States
            Member #155206
            May 11, 2014
            1875 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2016, 7:09 am - IP Logged

I believe my signature says it best!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Windy City
              United States
              Member #171690
              January 10, 2016
              62 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2016, 12:25 am - IP Logged

"The wheel is turning and you can't slow it down... you can't let go and you can't hold on... you can't go back and you can't stand still... if the thunder don't get you, then the lightning will"    I sure do miss Jerry Garcia.

Winning a lottery is nothing more than dumb luck.  Don't quit your day job until you stumble across some dumb luck.

- Wanna win at least a couple commas

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40611 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2016, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

"The wheel is turning and you can't slow it down... you can't let go and you can't hold on... you can't go back and you can't stand still... if the thunder don't get you, then the lightning will"    I sure do miss Jerry Garcia.

Winning a lottery is nothing more than dumb luck.  Don't quit your day job until you stumble across some dumb luck.

Love it.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
                  Brooklyn, NY
                  United States
                  Member #169723
                  October 29, 2015
                  879 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2016, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Dumb luck... is it like being in the right place at the right time when you win with a quick pick  like in TN. 

Can you imagine the ...See, aren't you glad you listened to me that John Robinson got from his wife after the tickets she made him stop and get wound up being worth $586 mil.

Duh, I want 4 quick pick

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5124 Posts
                    Posted: May 10, 2016, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

CAN you put your mind on what LUCK "is" or "is" NOT, the President CAN !!!

"Because, yes you've worked hard, but you've also been LUCKY. That's a pet peeve of mine. People who've been successful and don't realize they've been LUCKY, that GOD may have blessed them. It wasn't nothin you did."

"Congratulations, Class of 2016, Good LUCK, God bless you, God bless the United States of America".

The above quotes are from a speech by President Obama, at Howard University in May of 2016. 

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5124 Posts
                      Posted: June 9, 2016, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

SLY PartyKEEP them WHEEL'$  ROLLIN   for  DanceDrumDance 2016 Partyluck think about it... 

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
                        Member #134627
                        November 2, 2012
                        1001 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2016, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Since luck and no luck exchange places, go in waves, big or small, it makes sense to ask least fortunate person( whomever had a period of misfortunes or no luck in life, not lottery) to pick your lottery numbers. If it's time for his luck to turn around, you'd be on a horse.

Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
                          Member #134627
                          November 2, 2012
                          1001 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2016, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Play along other lotteries also Cahs 3 or Pick 3. Those games have much better odds, so you can cover the expenses a bit.

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5124 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2016, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Since luck and no luck exchange places, go in waves, big or small, it makes sense to ask least fortunate person( whomever had a period of misfortunes or no luck in life, not lottery) to pick your lottery numbers. If it's time for his luck to turn around, you'd be on a horse.

ULK:    I Agree!  Thumbs Up   Think U may have defined  LUCK both (good & bad)  [16].............PartyDanceDisney   

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5124 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2016, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Dumb luck... is it like being in the right place at the right time when you win with a quick pick  like in TN. 

Can you imagine the ...See, aren't you glad you listened to me that John Robinson got from his wife after the tickets she made him stop and get wound up being worth $586 mil.

Duh, I want 4 quick pick

MM:

Pokemon Go...is like being in the right place at the right time and having fun at the same time...and not dropping buck$$$$$$$$$ along the trail as you chase the JackPotmon...have moe fun and eat moe beef, aunt you glad U LISTENED2

DancePartyDance   Jack-in-the-Box   PSYKO  Jack-in-the-Box   Dance Party Dance