Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Neural Net Lottery Picker

677 replies. Last post 12 days ago by dr san.

Page 29 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Gambler667's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

Australia
Member #166177
May 8, 2015
29 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2016, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Well done, Millionswanted !!

Smash

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    Tanhauser Gates
    Holy See (Vatican City State)
    Member #139281
    February 18, 2013
    173 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2016, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Reporting another small win on VikingLotto on drawing date March 23rd using NNLP. Won one 3/6, NOK 50 win, NOK 100 played.

This time I played 20 lines using a draw history in drawing order, not numerical order.

In addition to the settings for VikingLotto mentioned earlier in the thread,

I also used Momentum: 0.27 and Fixed Seed Input Weights: 11.

Drawing order examples, last three VikingLotto draws:

40 12 47 11 45 37

14 6 40 38 42 33

33 18 40 46 37 45

Numerical order examples, last three VikingLotto draws:

11 12 37 40 45 47

6 14 33 38 40 42

18 33 37 40 45 46

Congratulations,MillionsWanted.Cheers

I think,finally,you will get the big one.

It´s only a question of time!!

RegardsWink

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2016, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations,MillionsWanted.Cheers

I think,finally,you will get the big one.

It´s only a question of time!!

RegardsWink

I would like to believe so. Wink Now or in 10,000 year.

Not giving up yet! Jester Laugh

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3972 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2016, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

As concerning time, even a broken clock is correct twice a day.  Time is not our friend when it comes

to winning a lottery, games don't last forever.   Many tools can increase our chances for lower prizes

but the big one is in a league of it's own.   Lower level prizes can be misleading when it comes to how

close we came to winning.  A couple years ago I posed a question.  Lets say that God gave me one PB

line and said 5 of the numbers were correct.  He does not tell me which 5 so how many lines do I need

to play to cover every combination for a 5+1 win. 

The answer may surprise many which is the point of this post.  The odds of winning a JP are written in

stone and cannot be fudged to our advantage.  Lower level prizes are not so ridged.  Playing one line

gives us the most bang for our buck but since time is a factor, "we want to win within our lifetimes" the

only mathematical sound system for increasing our chances for a JP win is to buy more tickets. 

Each additional ticket we purchase does not have the the same value of coverage so this too has to be

considered.   I have written dozens of predictors over the last 25 years and a couple worked for a while

but overall they all failed.  Some looked good at times but I think it was due to the broken clock parallel

and had nothing to do with the actual predictor.  A good NN can calculate the best numbers based on the

data being analyzed but don't expect the best numbers to show in the next game.  It just don't work that

way.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2016, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

As concerning time, even a broken clock is correct twice a day.  Time is not our friend when it comes

to winning a lottery, games don't last forever.   Many tools can increase our chances for lower prizes

but the big one is in a league of it's own.   Lower level prizes can be misleading when it comes to how

close we came to winning.  A couple years ago I posed a question.  Lets say that God gave me one PB

line and said 5 of the numbers were correct.  He does not tell me which 5 so how many lines do I need

The answer may surprise many which is the point of this post.  The odds of winning a JP are written in

stone and cannot be fudged to our advantage.  Lower level prizes are not so ridged.  Playing one line

gives us the most bang for our buck but since time is a factor, "we want to win within our lifetimes" the

only mathematical sound system for increasing our chances for a JP win is to buy more tickets. 

Each additional ticket we purchase does not have the the same value of coverage so this too has to be

considered.   I have written dozens of predictors over the last 25 years and a couple worked for a while

but overall they all failed.  Some looked good at times but I think it was due to the broken clock parallel

and had nothing to do with the actual predictor.  A good NN can calculate the best numbers based on the

data being analyzed but don't expect the best numbers to show in the next game.  It just don't work that

way.

RL

I think the powerball and  other big games will be around for a long time. People just love to gamble.  As far as winning tracking does help alot. I missed the jackpot (5 of 6) Texas lottery back in the 90's when I lived there.  Once I start on your software tlex I think I can win it.  I hit 3 of 5 all the time in Nm Roadrunnercash with just simple math.  More effort and I'm going to win it .  The prizes rarely get over $300k.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
            Member #9517
            December 10, 2004
            1272 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2016, 5:42 am - IP Logged

Yet another small win, 4/7 on Saturday lotto which is a 7/34 lottery. Played 32 lines (NOK 160) and won NOK 50.

Not really impressive, considering the amount of lines played.  The history list had only 13 draws in draw order and the lottery changed to a new lottery drawing machine 5 or 6 weeks ago. I have  never really got the hang of the Saturday lottery. It's hard to find the right settings, perhaps because it is pretty random.

Maryland
              United States
              Member #126396
              April 8, 2012
              400 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2016, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I think the powerball and  other big games will be around for a long time. People just love to gamble.  As far as winning tracking does help alot. I missed the jackpot (5 of 6) Texas lottery back in the 90's when I lived there.  Once I start on your software tlex I think I can win it.  I hit 3 of 5 all the time in Nm Roadrunnercash with just simple math.  More effort and I'm going to win it .  The prizes rarely get over $300k.

It is also very important to believe it  in all levels, conscious and subconscious and everything is possible.. Anyway I just want to ask you Lakerben if you can clarify or guide me to the thread about software that you referring here in your post, I would like to try it.

Thank you! Smile

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19828 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2016, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

"Lets say that God gave me one PB line and said 5 of the numbers were correct.  He does not tell me which 5 so how many lines do I need to play to cover every combination for a 5+1 win."

That's a problem of most lottery players, if they could win $50,000 with a 4+1 match or $1M with a 5+0 match with one $2 ticket for sure they would be more interested in winning a jackpot with millions of $2 tickets.  They would prefer to end up with nothing rather than a measly $50,000 or $1M prize.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                  Tanhauser Gates
                  Holy See (Vatican City State)
                  Member #139281
                  February 18, 2013
                  173 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

"Lets say that God gave me one PB line and said 5 of the numbers were correct.  He does not tell me which 5 so how many lines do I need to play to cover every combination for a 5+1 win."

That's a problem of most lottery players, if they could win $50,000 with a 4+1 match or $1M with a 5+0 match with one $2 ticket for sure they would be more interested in winning a jackpot with millions of $2 tickets.  They would prefer to end up with nothing rather than a measly $50,000 or $1M prize.

I am VERY happy to see so many users writing and sharing in this thread .Hyper

(I will be very happy if 300000 views are reached )Crazy
                  Stoopendaal he deserves it .Blue AngelCheers

Thanks to all , especially a MillionsWanted,(Wink ), to keep alive this thread.

Certainly,greetings RJOh.Thumbs UpNice to hear from you in this thread.

(I am hearing now David Bowie´s:"Look back in Anger".Good Music for read this post.)

Best RegardsLOL
                    lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2016, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

It is also very important to believe it  in all levels, conscious and subconscious and everything is possible.. Anyway I just want to ask you Lakerben if you can clarify or guide me to the thread about software that you referring here in your post, I would like to try it.

Thank you! Smile

Rl's tlex software.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #126396
                      April 8, 2012
                      400 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2016, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Rl's tlex software.

Thank you!

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19828 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2016, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

way.

RL

By the way, did you ever figure out the number of additional lines needed to match 5+1?

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2016, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

There are 350 4 of 5 lines for any 5 number combo drawn in a 5-69 plus one 5 of 5 for a total

of 351 lines to cover the white balls using the existing bonus number. We could discard the one

line as we know it has a incorrect number.  We add the existing bonus number on all of these

lines. 

Next we must assume that the first line may have 5 correct white balls / numbers and that the

bonus number is wrong.  There are 26 bonus numbers but we only need to play 25 of them from

this point as we have covered every combination with that bonus number.  So to finish off we play

the 5 God given white balls along with the remaining 25 bonus numbers.  This gives us another 25

lines for a total of 375.

We know the God line has 5 correct so it would pay to throw it in with the others but it's not required.

If we are playing multiple to start off with then the total is compounded.  Lets say God gave us 5 lines

and said only one had 5 winning numbers correct, how many would it take to cover.  What if we played

25 lines.  Hitting a JP-1 is not getting close unless you knew the incorrect number and chose not to play

it.   JP prizes are in a league of there own.  All other prizes not so much as they have lots of wiggle room.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2016, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

P.S.

A 4+1 pays $50K so 375*50,000=$18,750,000 and a 5+0 pays $1,000,000.  Depending on the size of the

JP it might pay to just buy 375 of the God lines.  $375,000,000 would be enough to make me happy or the

18.75 mill for that matter.

RL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19828 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2016, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

There are 350 4 of 5 lines for any 5 number combo drawn in a 5-69 plus one 5 of 5 for a total

of 351 lines to cover the white balls using the existing bonus number. We could discard the one

line as we know it has a incorrect number.  We add the existing bonus number on all of these

lines. 

Next we must assume that the first line may have 5 correct white balls / numbers and that the

bonus number is wrong.  There are 26 bonus numbers but we only need to play 25 of them from

this point as we have covered every combination with that bonus number.  So to finish off we play

the 5 God given white balls along with the remaining 25 bonus numbers.  This gives us another 25

lines for a total of 375.

We know the God line has 5 correct so it would pay to throw it in with the others but it's not required.

If we are playing multiple to start off with then the total is compounded.  Lets say God gave us 5 lines

and said only one had 5 winning numbers correct, how many would it take to cover.  What if we played

25 lines.  Hitting a JP-1 is not getting close unless you knew the incorrect number and chose not to play

it.   JP prizes are in a league of there own.  All other prizes not so much as they have lots of wiggle room.

RL

The way I figured it:

Assuming the God line could be represented by 1 2 3 4 5 +6, there would be only 6 combinations of five using the six numbers times 26 bonus numbers which would be 156 combinations. If you eliminate any combinations where the bonus number and one of the five core numbers were the same you would only have 126 to play.

Evil Looking       

Page 29 of 46