Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Neural Net Lottery Picker

677 replies. Last post 11 days ago by dr san.

Page 34 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
Member #9517
December 10, 2004
1272 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2016, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Great, Thank you!      I will check those out.  I started reading more and more yesterday about artificial network settings and got 3 from 5 results from testing, but only once.    I noticed that using fixed weights in collaborations with input (as history draws as I understand) and neurons layers  makes difference a lot.

BTW how did you get Learning rate E9-05? In one that I download NNLP the latest one I have only learning rate from 1E-05 to 1 and there is no 9E-05.

Also does anyone has problem by navigating particular number in settings?     For example I need to get 180 in FSIW (fixed seed input weights) but I can only get 120 or 150 or 172 by navigating by my desktop mouse.

I think 9E-05(E9-05 was a spelling error) came from the standard settings. When it is set at 1E-05 and you click on the line a few times, it will end up on 9E-05.

It's not always easy to navigate to intended setting. Draw the pointer to the closest possible, then click on the line in the direction  you want until you find the setting. Click on the line close to the right or left of the pointer.

Maryland
    United States
    Member #126396
    April 8, 2012
    400 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2016, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I think 9E-05(E9-05 was a spelling error) came from the standard settings. When it is set at 1E-05 and you click on the line a few times, it will end up on 9E-05.

It's not always easy to navigate to intended setting. Draw the pointer to the closest possible, then click on the line in the direction  you want until you find the setting. Click on the line close to the right or left of the pointer.

Ok. Thank you for the info.   Tried that, still cant get anything more the 1E-05, I mean I would go from 1E-05 to 0.0157 and etc... by clicking on the line. But nothing close to 9E-05. 

Thank you!

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      Tanhauser Gates
      Holy See (Vatican City State)
      Member #139281
      February 18, 2013
      173 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2016, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your nice information, Lottolot!

But the Stonisa lotto has canceled the downloading link now.

According to my backtests to Lotto sorcerer, I doubt its algorithm is based on

Neural Net since its behavior.

Best regards,

lb

This link is to Lotto Sorcerer page:

http://www.satoripublishing.com/LS/differences.html

Here you can see more details about it.(Point one).

Regards

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1272 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2016, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Regards

I only use Lotto Sorcerer for KENO. I've won 7/10 a couple of times with it.

It generates near random lines based on your statistical settings and filters.

I prefer to use NNLP for ordinary pick-5 to pick-7 lotteries.

Tanhauser Gates
          Member #139281
          February 18, 2013
          173 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2016, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Of course,I prefer too,Neural Net Lottery Picker.Yes Nod

I used Lotto Sorcerer many years ago,and the results were not good as with NNLP.Unhappy

Here, I think, we are "old people",and we have used ALL in the lotto market!!.Santa

Kind regardsCheers

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
            NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2016, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Regards

The downloading of Lotto Sorcerer is no problem but Stonisa lotto I meant.

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
            • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
            • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
              lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2016, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi, MW:

Which Pick-5 do you play by using NNLP now? 5/36? or 5/39? or others?

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
              • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
              • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1272 Posts
                Posted: May 22, 2016, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi, MW:

Which Pick-5 do you play by using NNLP now? 5/36? or 5/39? or others?

Best regards,

lb

Eurojackpot. Its 5/50 + 2/10. I do separate predictions for the ordinary numbers and for the extra numbers. They are separate drawings.

Odds: 1 : 95,344,200.

At the moment I got no good settings for this lottery.

Tanhauser Gates
                  Member #139281
                  February 18, 2013
                  173 Posts
                  Posted: May 22, 2016, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

The downloading of Lotto Sorcerer is no problem but Stonisa lotto I meant.

Please,read the phrase below the link.

The link is not published for downloading,but for let you read the point 1) (in the web of Lotto Sorcerer).

Regards

Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #126396
                    April 8, 2012
                    400 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2016, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi, 

Here some screen shots of the new ANN application I'm working on.  This application, 'Perceplotron' uses number statistics as input to feed the Neural Network algorithm. For each number a ranking value (probability value) is calculated (as output of the ANN tool) so you are now able to select the top x ranking numbers as output.

Here some test results of the tool.

Settings:

• Lottery game 6/45
                    • 990 results loaded
                    • Learning Rate 0.90
                    • Momentum 0.24
                    • Epochs (Learning Cycles) 1200
                    • Factor F 6 (used in creating the input statistics)
                    • Use latest 10 draw results (yo see here 15 results selected because I want to back test the latest 5 draw result (skipped results)
                    • As output I want the top 10 numbers (numbers with the highest probability according to the ANN Smile)

Okay, now some back testing with these ANN settings (page back testing).

Here I back test the ANN with the latest 100 draw results of my lottery game (pick 6/45). I also want to see the performance of the ANN output with the next 3draw results (Show Max Match Next = 3 Draw Results).

When back testing is done you can visualize the results (Page 'Chart').

Here you see the top 10 ranking numbers (for each ANN prediction) gave a match of 3 or higher  (15*3 and 4*4) 19 from the 100 draw results!

• Theoretical odds winning numbers matched 3  (10 numbers pick 6/45): Odds are 1 in 10.37 (ANN test results 1 in 20)
                    • Theoretical odds winning numbers matched 4 : Odds are 1 in 65.19 (ANN test results 1 in 25)

Results for the next 3 draw results:

30 of the 100 draw results the 10 output numbers gave a match of 3 or higher with the winning numbers. 

Here test results for number position of the 6/45 lottery game.

27 of the 100 draw results 1 out of the 5 top ranking numbers (see settings) had a match for position 3!

Results next 3 draw results (60 out of 100 draw results one out of the top 5 numbers was correct)

Next weekend I'll make this tool available for download.

Cheers!

Hi, trying to reach someone who familiar with this thread.  Does anyone still using this persep-lotron program? Does anyone knows by chance what F (Factor) means? Trying to find better definition of it but couldn't find it. Just trying to learn how to use it.  It is says Factor F 6 (used in creating the input statistics), but not sure what is this really mean.

Btw thank you stoopendaal for these programs, hopefully we will hear from you soon.See Ya!

Thank you for any help!Smile

looking4$'s avatar - Lottery-054.jpg
                      Dana Point, CA
                      United States
                      Member #138475
                      January 28, 2013
                      26 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2016, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

I just stated reading this thread and am trying to figure out how to get a copy of NNLP. I went to the first 8 pages and the links are all closed. Was this a limited time trail run?

Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #126396
                        April 8, 2012
                        400 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2016, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

I just stated reading this thread and am trying to figure out how to get a copy of NNLP. I went to the first 8 pages and the links are all closed. Was this a limited time trail run?

Try this ones. These should work. They are from page 3, post from August 17., 2015

Download links:

http:/intelbet.somee.com/Tools/NNLP.rar

http:/intelbet.somee.com/Tools/NNLP.exe

Tanhauser Gates
                          Member #139281
                          February 18, 2013
                          173 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2016, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to tvpventures  to provide the link.See Ya!

I thought to send you program in private message, if the link was not working, but I see that it works perfect.

I hope best of luck to you with this amazing software.Smile

Best Regards.Yes Nod

Tanhauser Gates
                            Member #139281
                            February 18, 2013
                            173 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2016, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Some interesting stuff about Neural Networks apply to lottery:

http://www.vrconsulting.it/vhf/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&topic_id=1142

Best RegardsSmile

Maryland
                              United States
                              Member #126396
                              April 8, 2012
                              400 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2016, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Some interesting stuff about Neural Networks apply to lottery:

http://www.vrconsulting.it/vhf/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&topic_id=1142

Best RegardsSmile

Hi lottolot, Thank you for the info! Will read tonight.. I think there is really something in it in this neural network. Did not play yet just on the paper, but got some interesting results, most of 2 or 3 from 6 (game 6/43), and once even 4. Still learning about it..Smile

Page 34 of 46