Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Neural Net Lottery Picker

677 replies. Last post 8 days ago by dr san.

Page 37 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Tanhauser Gates
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Member #139281
February 18, 2013
173 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2016, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi everybody,

how wrong can one get seeing spies and sabotage everywhere. I've been using stoopendaal's software for a while now and I've had no problems. I would suggest that instead of suspecting foul play on behalf of the author we should admire his effort and give thanks to his generosity.

Did someone mention PercepLotron 1.6? I only have v. 1.5. Where can I get 1.6?

Regards

Totally agree.Is a shame to doubt about the author.

You only must create an exception in your antivirus program.Is very easy.

Regards

I Agree!Thumbs Up

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    Tanhauser Gates
    Holy See (Vatican City State)
    Member #139281
    February 18, 2013
    173 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2016, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi stoopendaal,

Thank you for help.

Best regards

I Agree!Yes NodThumbs Up

Edinburgh
      United Kingdom
      Member #97833
      September 24, 2010
      41 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2016, 10:19 am - IP Logged

I Agree!Yes NodThumbs Up

Hi everybody,

I have tried, long ago, Stonisa's NN lotto software (and I paid for it to get it). I found out it was absolute rubbish. If you ran it twice with identical sample and parameters, you got two different results (combinations). It was due to assignation of random weights or seed or something... For one thing, I do not believe that you can't sort out a random phenomenon by using a "random strategy". It would be like shooting one bird with one bullet and blindfolded. And I paid for the guy's software and lifetime updates. It was money thrown out the window.

With stoopendaal's software I was impressed to find good results and consistency. Same sample, same parameters = same result. This is real value big time. And it's free for all. I'm happy to get to get 3 good numbers often enough. For the other 3, I'm using my own method. (Not always successful.)

Again, I will express my admiration and gratitude for this amazing piece of software. It would be worth paying for. if it were nor free. Congratulations and keep up the good work, stoopendaal.

Best regards,

martor854

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
        NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        886 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2016, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Millionswanted, jlg69,

The ANN implementation in version 1.5 of perceplotron is (much) slower than the ANN I used in the previous versions of perceplotron.

I added an extra stopping condition in the latest version (1.6) to speed up the training hopefully without loosing performance.

This extra condition, mean cross entropy error, checks the mcee of the training data (lottery draws) when training the network. When the found mcee value is smaller than the mcee value you entered the training will stop  (mostly before the maximum learning cycle/epoch).

Search the Internet for more information about mean cross entropy error neural networks.

Now you'll see that the seed value in combination with this mcee condition is affecting  the output of ANN very strongly. So there's now more to tweak Smile

64 bit version: http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/Perceplotron64_mcee.rar or http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/Perceplotron64_mcee.exe

Good luck!

Please look at the above post which is the link about the latest version (1.6) of Perceplotron.

But it's the 64 bit only.

I have asked for Mr. stoopendaal about the 32 bit version but no answer until now.

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
        • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
        • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
          Edinburgh
          United Kingdom
          Member #97833
          September 24, 2010
          41 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2016, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Hi lottoburg,

Thanky very much for your help. I'm also interested in the 32-bit version when and if it comes up.

Best regards,

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11117 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2016, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
              Ontario
              Canada
              Member #109243
              April 9, 2011
              31437 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2016, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Advisory:

It appears that neither NNLP nor Perceplotron are available any more for download.    All attempts to download the software by copying and pasting the URL into the browser address bar results in an HTTP Error 404 File Not Found error message.

The message is as follows:

"The resource your are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

A much more detailed error message can be seen on the 404 page itself after you try to download at the URL given further up in this thread.

This Is The Link For Perceplotron64_mcee v1.0

I Don't Have Any Newer Version,Although I Thought I Thought I Did Have 1.6 At One Time.

Can't Seem To Find It Anywhere.

Maybe I Was Thinking About NNLP Or T-Lex Or DMP-DG1 Or....

I Just Can't Remember Anymore.

Have Had To Replace My PC Recently,So Maybe That's Part Of It...

Anyhow,This Program Does Work,

It Takes A Lot Of Testing With The Settings Though

I Do Not Have The 32 Bit Version

Ontario
                Canada
                Member #109243
                April 9, 2011
                31437 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2016, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

One of my anti-malware programs says that those programs have trojans in them, that happens a lot with programs made by stoopendaal,  but he says that his programs are clean.

Maybe you would have to dis-able your security software if you want to download and use his software.

I myself have not tried to use those new programs from stoopendaal, nor most of his programs, I might one day try them, if I don't die first of old age or of something else.

I've Tried All Of His Programs And They Are Clean,

It's Because It's An.exe File And Most AV Programs Will Say There's A Virus/Trojan Etc...

Never Had A Problem.As Someone Else Mentioned,Disable Your AV Before DL'ing

Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #126396
                  April 8, 2012
                  399 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2016, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

This Is The Link For Perceplotron64_mcee v1.0

I Don't Have Any Newer Version,Although I Thought I Thought I Did Have 1.6 At One Time.

Can't Seem To Find It Anywhere.

Maybe I Was Thinking About NNLP Or T-Lex Or DMP-DG1 Or....

I Just Can't Remember Anymore.

Have Had To Replace My PC Recently,So Maybe That's Part Of It...

Anyhow,This Program Does Work,

It Takes A Lot Of Testing With The Settings Though

I Do Not Have The 32 Bit Version

"Anyhow, This Program Does Work"

Does that mean you are wining constantly? Or.. Just curious..

I have this program too. But I found that I cant get more then 2 out of 6 (6/43 game) and very rarely only 3 out of 6 numbers...

Thanks ! Smile

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #109243
                    April 9, 2011
                    31437 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2016, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I have this program too. But I found that I cant get more then 2 out of 6 (6/43 game) and very rarely only 3 out of 6 numbers...

Thanks ! Smile

I've Won Playing Keno

3 And 4 Spot Plays.

I Haven't Tried Any Of The Bigger Jackpot Games

Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #126396
                      April 8, 2012
                      399 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2016, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

I've Won Playing Keno

3 And 4 Spot Plays.

I Haven't Tried Any Of The Bigger Jackpot Games

Ok. Thank you! Smile   Will try to work on the settings more...I wish there would be more info on the settings, meaning, what do exactly they mean? Like what is F: mean or Seed and etc..

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                        Member #9517
                        December 10, 2004
                        1272 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2016, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks ! Smile

It probably depends on how random your lottery is. If it's too random, it might be a waste of time and money to use this program.

Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #126396
                          April 8, 2012
                          399 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2016, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

It probably depends on how random your lottery is. If it's too random, it might be a waste of time and money to use this program.

How do you define the randomness of the lottery, though? I never thought about that. So some lottery more random the others?

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                            Member #9517
                            December 10, 2004
                            1272 Posts
                            Posted: July 11, 2016, 2:19 am - IP Logged

How do you define the randomness of the lottery, though? I never thought about that. So some lottery more random the others?

If you win more often with the program than you think you would with quick picks. If there is a pattern in the lottery, NNLP might find it.

United States
                              Member #98539
                              October 9, 2010
                              57 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2016, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

This post concerns the best strategy for using either the Neural Net Lottery Picker (NNLP) software or the Perceplotron software to beat the new Massachusetts All or Nothing game

I have fully described the new Massachusetts All or Nothing game in elsewhere in another post on this website.  I will summarize the relevant part very briefly here:

This game is a pick 12 numbers from 24 numbers game in which picking all 12 numbers correctly gets you the $100,000 dollars grand prize and getting 0 numbers out of 24 will also get you the grand prize.

I have been doing some thinking about this and I have a feeling that it would be easier to deliberately miss getting all 12 numbers then it would be to try to hit all 12 numbers out of 24.  The reason would be that there is no attempt at prediction involved in this.  Prediction would not be feasible anyways since a new drawing comes up every 4 minutes -- generating predictions would require sitting at a computer and using the appropriate software to study the game history (assuming you even had it in had for this kind of game, which is obviously not possible), statistics, etc. and it would take too long.

So this leads me to my next idea:  How about using deliberately bad data to generate complete misses?  Here's how it would work: go to various random number generator websites on the Internet and generate a whole bunch of random 12 number sequences and arrange them to create a fake drawing history of this game, say 10 or 15 fake drawings and then feed them into the NNLP or Perceplotron software and deliberately use the worst possible settings in the software.  Then run the software.  Repeat the process until you have a set of 10 or 15 12 number sequences to use for 10 or 15 bets.

Does this strategy sound to anyone like a good strategy?

This leads me to my next question:  what are the worst possible settings to use in NNLP and Perceplotron?  Would they be the default settings or some other settings.

All you folks out there, thank you very much in advance for any insights or advice you can give on this matter.

Looking to win!

Regards,

Kosh

Page 37 of 46