Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 4:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Neural Net Lottery Picker

700 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by lottolot.

Page 39 of 47
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #98539
October 9, 2010
57 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2016, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

This is a question about Perceplotron

Does anybody have any idea what these 2 parameters mean?  I would like an explanation in plain English if at all possible.

What does F mean?

What does Seed mean?

Thanks to anybody who can answer this question.

Sincerely,

Kosh

United States
    Member #98539
    October 9, 2010
    57 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2016, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Another 2 questions about Perceplotron:

What is the whole idea behind the Use Latest X number of drawings?  Does anyone know the answer?

About Skip Latest:

Why would anybody want to skip the latest X number of drawings.  What purpose does this serve?

Sincerely,

Kosh

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1279 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2016, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

What is the whole idea behind the Use Latest X number of drawings?  Does anyone know the answer?

About Skip Latest:

Why would anybody want to skip the latest X number of drawings.  What purpose does this serve?

Sincerely,

Kosh

Suggest you read the whole thread. Stoopendaal has posted information about Perceplotron earlier in this thread.

United States
        Member #139779
        March 3, 2013
        116 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2016, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

I added Pick 3 and Pick 4 draw files for all states and Canadian Pick 3 and Pick 4 games

There are sub folders Pick3Games and Pick4Games

Here is the download link to the zip file.  Includes Lottery Games.

Updated drawings through 8/22/2015

https://copy.com/yAIYd4aIwyXgW62K

Create a new folder on your computer and name it whatever you like.  Example: NNLP Draws

Download the zip file from the link below and place it in your new folder

Unzip the files

Open NNLP.exe

Click the Draw Results Tab

Click "Load Data File"

Browse to the folder you created that contains the unzipped files from the link above

All I get from this is copy.com is no longer, and it wants me to download android or IOs. I use a PC

United States
          Member #139779
          March 3, 2013
          116 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2016, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

About Skip Latest:

Sincerely,

Kosh

I can only see this being used for back testing.  I can only find NNLP 2.1 in this post (I dug thru every page and link). Perceplotron does not seem to be there any more, the links winsumloosesum had are now not working as copy.com is no longer when I click the links they want you to sign up for some email app. If anyone has a copy of Perceplotron could they post a link to it I would need the 32 bit version, unless NNLP 2.1 is the same thing. It seems that in prior posts some people have had success with Perceplotron and NNLP. If I can somehow get a copy of Perceplotron which seems to be the latest version I would like to try an experiment...

Since these programs work with pick 3, I would like to try to see if I could represent box number skips as the pick 3 digits in the drawing file. The idea being neural networks in general look for patterns, and we know the box numbers tend to cycle as there are only 220 of them in pick 3. It may find the best numbers to play based on skip patterns, this way it does not need to be 100 percent at predicting the next numbers just close. This same idea could also be applied to sums and short sums as well as many other filters.

Anyways its just an idea..

Maryland
            United States
            Member #126396
            April 8, 2012
            402 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2016, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

I can only see this being used for back testing.  I can only find NNLP 2.1 in this post (I dug thru every page and link). Perceplotron does not seem to be there any more, the links winsumloosesum had are now not working as copy.com is no longer when I click the links they want you to sign up for some email app. If anyone has a copy of Perceplotron could they post a link to it I would need the 32 bit version, unless NNLP 2.1 is the same thing. It seems that in prior posts some people have had success with Perceplotron and NNLP. If I can somehow get a copy of Perceplotron which seems to be the latest version I would like to try an experiment...

Since these programs work with pick 3, I would like to try to see if I could represent box number skips as the pick 3 digits in the drawing file. The idea being neural networks in general look for patterns, and we know the box numbers tend to cycle as there are only 220 of them in pick 3. It may find the best numbers to play based on skip patterns, this way it does not need to be 100 percent at predicting the next numbers just close. This same idea could also be applied to sums and short sums as well as many other filters.

Anyways its just an idea..

Yes the links for perseplotron that I posted in previous page seems only 64 version works.

32 doesnt work.

I dont have 32 , I only use 64, so sorry cant help. I hope may be someone here has it and can give you a link then...

Just in case here is 64 version for anyone looking for 64:

64 bit version:  http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron64.rar / http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron64.exe

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

United States
              Member #139779
              March 3, 2013
              116 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2016, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Yes the links for perseplotron that I posted in previous page seems only 64 version works.

32 doesnt work.

I dont have 32 , I only use 64, so sorry cant help. I hope may be someone here has it and can give you a link then...

Just in case here is 64 version for anyone looking for 64:

64 bit version:  http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron64.rar / http://intelbet.somee.com/tools/perceplotron64.exe

Thanks for trying. I am currently running my experiment on NNLP 2.1 atleast thats what the download file said the program says version 1.0. Its taking a long time to run mabe I could find the optimization text WinD had, or figure out better settings. This program may not work with double numbers very well if at all.

Maryland
                United States
                Member #126396
                April 8, 2012
                402 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2016, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for trying. I am currently running my experiment on NNLP 2.1 atleast thats what the download file said the program says version 1.0. Its taking a long time to run mabe I could find the optimization text WinD had, or figure out better settings. This program may not work with double numbers very well if at all.

No problem. I understand you trying to apply NNLP to pick3.    I never try that games on this softwares, but I did experiment  NNLP and perseplotron for another larger games.   So I found out that Perseplotron works better for games like 6/43 ( means small prizes and very small hits like 2/6, 3/6 for now) and I never could find any good setting for the bigger games like Mega Million or Powerball that would work in Perseplotron. The best I had 2/5 (jackpot games if only take combinations without the mega ball) .  I still trying NNLP for Jackpot games but no results so far. We will see..Smile

United States
                  Member #139779
                  March 3, 2013
                  116 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2016, 1:21 am - IP Logged

No problem. I understand you trying to apply NNLP to pick3.    I never try that games on this softwares, but I did experiment  NNLP and perseplotron for another larger games.   So I found out that Perseplotron works better for games like 6/43 ( means small prizes and very small hits like 2/6, 3/6 for now) and I never could find any good setting for the bigger games like Mega Million or Powerball that would work in Perseplotron. The best I had 2/5 (jackpot games if only take combinations without the mega ball) .  I still trying NNLP for Jackpot games but no results so far. We will see..Smile

Ok so here is the first attempt. Randomly picked 012 to try, not a good choice in my opinion, but I ran thru to create the skip spreadsheet tonite to try and give the neural net time to work. After hours of not knowing which settings to use I got 1 pick so far. 90 was the pick its still running 4 hours later. Now remember this was skips for the number 012 feed into the draws not the actual draws. Right now its predicting that it will hit around draw 90. The number 012 is only 26 games out right now in NC. I did finally get a copy of Perceptlotron from WinD (Thank You), have asked about optimization text which was there, dont know if it could help in this situation though. Will try some back testing later. If it works it could have a great impact on which numbers to play.

I'am suggesting that we use the software to predict the indicators, not the actual numbers. By giving the results of the neural net a little more range in its predictions, its may improve accuracy. Kind of the same way Ann's are used in stock market prediction, which can be fairly accurate or atleast close.

Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #126396
                    April 8, 2012
                    402 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2016, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Ok so here is the first attempt. Randomly picked 012 to try, not a good choice in my opinion, but I ran thru to create the skip spreadsheet tonite to try and give the neural net time to work. After hours of not knowing which settings to use I got 1 pick so far. 90 was the pick its still running 4 hours later. Now remember this was skips for the number 012 feed into the draws not the actual draws. Right now its predicting that it will hit around draw 90. The number 012 is only 26 games out right now in NC. I did finally get a copy of Perceptlotron from WinD (Thank You), have asked about optimization text which was there, dont know if it could help in this situation though. Will try some back testing later. If it works it could have a great impact on which numbers to play.

I'am suggesting that we use the software to predict the indicators, not the actual numbers. By giving the results of the neural net a little more range in its predictions, its may improve accuracy. Kind of the same way Ann's are used in stock market prediction, which can be fairly accurate or atleast close.

Great, I am glad you got perseplotron. See how it will work for you.

I am myself still dont know which settings to use, just going by trials and testing, I wish i could know exactly what do they mean. I red some info online but it is different from what we have.

BTW,  I did not understand clearly what did you mean by saying you got random 012?  Did You mean you just picked the combo 012? 

And what was the 90? you said 90 was the pick, did you mean that the pick you were tested were match on the 90s draw? 

Also, what did you mean about using software predicting indicators and not the numbers?  How do we do that..?

Sorry, I am just curious...If you have time to explain little more, thank you, but if not, I completely understand..

Smile

United States
                      Member #139779
                      March 3, 2013
                      116 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2016, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Great, I am glad you got perseplotron. See how it will work for you.

I am myself still dont know which settings to use, just going by trials and testing, I wish i could know exactly what do they mean. I red some info online but it is different from what we have.

BTW,  I did not understand clearly what did you mean by saying you got random 012?  Did You mean you just picked the combo 012? 

And what was the 90? you said 90 was the pick, did you mean that the pick you were tested were match on the 90s draw? 

Also, what did you mean about using software predicting indicators and not the numbers?  How do we do that..?

Sorry, I am just curious...If you have time to explain little more, thank you, but if not, I completely understand..

Smile

OK here goes...

Did You mean you just picked the combo 012? Yes

90 is the number of games the number 012 will skip before hitting.

Some view a skip and hit chart as an indicator like if XXX number has not hit in say 50 games and its max skip was 49 games it might be an indication to play that number. The same can be done with sums, short sums, vtracs, hot and cold numbers.

So instead of entering the actual draws in this example.I would enter the skips between the hits as a pick 3 number, that way its predicting when a box number will hit rather than trying to predict the number itself.

Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #126396
                        April 8, 2012
                        402 Posts
                        Posted: August 7, 2016, 11:44 am - IP Logged

OK here goes...

Did You mean you just picked the combo 012? Yes

90 is the number of games the number 012 will skip before hitting.

Some view a skip and hit chart as an indicator like if XXX number has not hit in say 50 games and its max skip was 49 games it might be an indication to play that number. The same can be done with sums, short sums, vtracs, hot and cold numbers.

So instead of entering the actual draws in this example.I would enter the skips between the hits as a pick 3 number, that way its predicting when a box number will hit rather than trying to predict the number itself.

Thank you!   Very interesting idea.   I guess it is more applicable to pick3 then other games like pick5 or6/43 or Jackpot games.   But I need to think about it,  may be there is a way to do it with bigger games. Smile

United States
                          Member #139779
                          March 3, 2013
                          116 Posts
                          Posted: August 8, 2016, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Thank you!   Very interesting idea.   I guess it is more applicable to pick3 then other games like pick5 or6/43 or Jackpot games.   But I need to think about it,  may be there is a way to do it with bigger games. Smile

I would think with the larger games that have a huge number of possible combinations, you would make a spreadsheet that would match the numbers you want to play against all the numbers that have already been played. The idea being that the number of possible combinations are so great that any given number set would likely not repeat within your lifetime. Just an idea...

Maryland
                            United States
                            Member #126396
                            April 8, 2012
                            402 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2016, 11:50 am - IP Logged

I would think with the larger games that have a huge number of possible combinations, you would make a spreadsheet that would match the numbers you want to play against all the numbers that have already been played. The idea being that the number of possible combinations are so great that any given number set would likely not repeat within your lifetime. Just an idea...

I understand the idea, I think.  So to take most possible combinations that haven't been drawn yet then run NNLP and see when it is possibly will hit meaning the number of draw that this particular combination will hit ? I hope I understand correctly.   However is it NNLP functions purpose little different?  I mean the purpose of NNLP to find a pattern of the possible numbers that will come next according previous draws but combinations wise and when it will hit?.. It is very interesting.  I guess the testing will tell.. Why not?  It doesn't mean we cant try it...

United States
                              Member #139779
                              March 3, 2013
                              116 Posts
                              Posted: August 9, 2016, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I understand the idea, I think.  So to take most possible combinations that haven't been drawn yet then run NNLP and see when it is possibly will hit meaning the number of draw that this particular combination will hit ? I hope I understand correctly.   However is it NNLP functions purpose little different?  I mean the purpose of NNLP to find a pattern of the possible numbers that will come next according previous draws but combinations wise and when it will hit?.. It is very interesting.  I guess the testing will tell.. Why not?  It doesn't mean we cant try it...

The neural nets have nothing to do with it. The idea is not to play any complete number sets that have already been played.

To pick the individual digits, for say Mega Millions....

1) Use only Mega Millions draws since 10/22/2013 as that is the date that the game changed to 75 numbers and 15 mega or bonus numbers.

2) Re-arrange my draw history from lowest digit to highest digit for the first 5 digits, if not already done so by the state or web site that I am getting my draw history from.

3) Count how many times each digit showed up in the first position, keeping only the digits that showed up with the highest count. Do this action for each of the 5 number positions, try to make sure no numbers repeat from one position to the other. For example if the number 23 shows up in position 2 and 3, keep 23 in the position with the highest count, eliminate the other. If both have the same count use the lowest position with the most recent appearance of 23 in this example. 

4) Do a skip and hit chart for the numbers in each position, keeping the digits with the lowest skips in the last 30 draws.

5) Eliminate numbers in the last/latest draw.

6) Get the sum numbers for all of the prior draws (note step1), count how many times each one showed up keeping the sums with the highest count. An alternative to this idea is to use Gail Howards most probable sums which would be 141-240 for a 5/75 game according to her web site.

7) Make a hot and cold list of the last 30 games (75/5*2) for each position.

8) Construct each number you want to play with a mix of 2 hot 3 cold or 2 cold 3 hot using 2 odd 3 even or 3 odd 2 even for each number set making sure they add up to the sums in step 6, using the numbers you have left from the prior eliminations.

Is this idea any better than a quick pick? Don't know, have not made a spreadsheet for it. It may create too many combinations to be practical. Some one here at LP may have already made a workout for this or something similar.

Its just an idea, maybe it could give someone else a better idea.

Page 39 of 47