Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mich,weekly Aug,10-Aug.16

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Mamma28z.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Taylor, MI
United States
Member #165813
April 23, 2015
109 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2015, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Well that is truly messed up!!!

beads's avatar - Trek HAND1.gif
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #87787
    March 3, 2010
    5584 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2015, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Well you all could just let the haters hate here and come over to Pairs and Plays?!

Honey502's avatar - masked

United States
      Member #81453
      October 19, 2009
      24519 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2015, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

I will be happy to take over the Michigan Thread, there is no way I am just going to let it fall by the waist side.  This could have easy been settle by reporting all ignorance, Im sure Todd would have handle the problem appropriately.  I still wish that you guys would stay!!

Follow ME @ Guaranteed Pairs (All States)

krissy2's avatar - yocco

United States
        Member #73055
        April 4, 2009
        150 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2015, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Couldn't have said it better Honey, I hope they stay 2... :) I have not been on in awhile but have always loved them two , they are just to nice and sweet.... lol for a moment thought I was on FB that's where the drama is ...take it there!!

Honey502's avatar - masked

United States
          Member #81453
          October 19, 2009
          24519 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2015, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Looks as if the REPEATS are starting Early This Month!!

8/1- Evening  367

8/7- Midday   763

8/10- Midday  763

Follow ME @ Guaranteed Pairs (All States)

tre 01's avatar - spider miss.png
            detroit mi
            United States
            Member #128567
            May 28, 2012
            5393 Posts
            Posted: August 10, 2015, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a lot jorli honey, wheeler, dbello and all posters and predictors I learned a lot from you all I wish everyone the bestWink

Smile

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              Harrison Township Michigan
              United States
              Member #90088
              April 21, 2010
              4265 Posts
              Posted: August 10, 2015, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

hello LP last night I posted pairs for michigan eve draw.. There was a couple of snarky remaks made that really should have been kept

to themselves if you do not like what i post you can keep it to yourself We are all posing what we think will fall or what is due... I respect everyone

who post and I deserve the same

midday key 7

pairs 72-20-79

Sorry ... I'll keep to myself. 231 116.

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

Michigan
                United States
                Member #53679
                July 16, 2007
                71 Posts
                Posted: August 10, 2015, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Eve Results

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                  White Lake,Mi
                  United States
                  Member #1495
                  May 12, 2003
                  5546 Posts
                  Posted: August 10, 2015, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

once upon at time on the michigan weekly forum people actually use to post THREE digit numbers like sully and jorli and "D", they may have even explained how they came to that conclusion. Now they post 10 to 20 pairs and are amazed the one of 2 came in. I, too, am done and truthfully have been done for some time with this forum. There has always been a forum for pairs and this just evolved into another, so be it. Those who have come indignant to critical remarks, so be it.Bob was right. Really 3 to 6 KEY numbers and 10 to 20 pairs. WOW !!! See you all later.

there use to be people like SandyK, Lee c amongst a few that grace this forum who brought ideas and thoughts, not a bunch of pairs. I meet Sandy ,we found that we lived less than a mile apart. She was a sweet lady. We use to live on the lake at the time and she and her husband came over and meet my wife and I. But she eventually left and I guess it is time for me. HONESTLY, good luck to you all. 

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
                    Lower MI
                    United States
                    Member #94546
                    July 22, 2010
                    247 Posts
                    Posted: August 10, 2015, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Well that is truly messed up!!!

Yes it is.

I look for this thread every day-

I look for the old timers posting their predictions- 3 digits.  Not a pair - I have yet to win on a pair !

Not sure what happened but I hope all the 'old timers ' rethink their decision and continue this thread ...

Come on Sully16, Jorlie D and Cutless Bob- Dont give up ..

Plz!

detroit mi
                      United States
                      Member #128567
                      May 28, 2012
                      5393 Posts
                      Posted: August 10, 2015, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

sarcasim really Screw opinions I'm so done what does it matter if pairs are posted I tryed to be nice but like I said you don't have to like what I tre 01 post you should be able to post what you like. nobody had nothing to say when wheeler or honey post pairs but when I post its a problem pairs help me narrow down my picks I don't post 30-40 pairs I'm not a follower I'm a leader and I will continue to do me and you do you.I have won off of people who post pairs  honey good luck

Smile

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #26915
                        November 24, 2005
                        6189 Posts
                        Posted: August 10, 2015, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Since I reposted Sully's comments from last week's thread, I believe that I should explain some things and maybe WE can all come to an amicable solution.  I hope so for the sake of this thread since it is a weekly one and not a continuous wrap of thoughts and predictions.

I reposted the comments Sully made to Cutlass Bob for a reason. The comments allowed for a floodgate of exactly what happened.  No rules - no order.  No order - chaotic or on a lesser tone sarcastic, insulting, or just opinionated remarks.  If you are going to lead or host set the pace and tone. Sure, you figure we are all adults ands will act accordingly.  That has proven not to be the case time after time.

I respect everyone's input on this thread - AS IT IS SETUP!  When I have filled in for another thread host I respected what they allowed.  If I should so choose to start one it would be on MY terms and my rules.   Sound narcissistic?  It's not.  Just looking for organization and civility.

I love CutlassBob's predictions, I love Val's "OVERDUE PAIRS" (Immensely needed) and predictions, I love JorliD's "ON POINT" predictions, I love Honey502 boxes, I love LadyC's double followers, I love what everyone has to contribute, however I also understand the poit that others are trying to make.

Personally, I look to other threads for pairs if that is my interest of the moment or day.  My preference is flat out 3 digit predictions!  If you want to use pairs, then do so and post some 3 digit predictions.   So what if they don't fall - neither does pairs in Michigan!  I have two numbers everyday (had 911 tonight), so I could do pairs too, or even key digits - I had two!  No winnings though!

So point I'm making is this.  We (I did say WE) have to come together to make this work.  If you are not going t be a consistent poster on any thread on LP, then you shouldn't be bashing someone who is doing their best to contribute.

And for those that think Todd can straighten out all the personality issues - think again!  He has a personality too that is not always cordial.  And for God's sake I wsh he'd get rid of all the basher blogging that has nothing to do with the lottery.  It only incites more of the chaos on individual or other threads because the blogging allows for targeting of individuals - some who have paid for the right to express an opinion without the nastiness.  I don't and won't indulge.  A former MI thread host tried to drag me through the mud yet had never met me, still doesn't know me, but I am sure I can bullseye his (oops) reasoning.

So get it together MI. Val, Sandy has been long gone, by her own choosing.  I was just coming on board when she left. I never got a chance to speak with her on LP, but there were other bigger things going on in her life that took precedence over LP.  Just as there is in my life and Jorli's.  People you just never know what another person is going through even when they smile and partake of day-today living!

God bless you all!

Peace - Dbello

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #139344
                          February 20, 2013
                          1182 Posts
                          Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:09 am - IP Logged

505 515 581 585 885 622 - All Wheeled

051 091 095 501 555 888  901  - Straight 

(I go for the full $500.  It makes me feel better when I can "Pay it Forward" & share with others.)

Chris's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            Battle Creek, MI
                            United States
                            Member #2131
                            August 21, 2003
                            554 Posts
                            Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:45 am - IP Logged

sarcasim really Screw opinions I'm so done what does it matter if pairs are posted I tryed to be nice but like I said you don't have to like what I tre 01 post you should be able to post what you like. nobody had nothing to say when wheeler or honey post pairs but when I post its a problem pairs help me narrow down my picks I don't post 30-40 pairs I'm not a follower I'm a leader and I will continue to do me and you do you.I have won off of people who post pairs  honey good luck

WOW - This is unbelievable

This is petty, and really going to far. The statement(s) that was made - did it really, truly, break you down. If something on this post; bring you to this - what does real life do for you? Come-on-now, you are not a child needing to be praise in all that you do.

If this thread moves you like this; "challenge it" - meaning challenge yourself to predict lesser pairs "showing a hit". It's just a game that no one really has control over - Dang! Let It Go.

Everybody knows that these are just predictions, emphasis on PREDICTIONS.

detroit mi
                              United States
                              Member #128567
                              May 28, 2012
                              5393 Posts
                              Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:57 am - IP Logged

WOW - This is unbelievable

This is petty, and really going to far. The statement(s) that was made - did it really, truly, break you down. If something on this post; bring you to this - what does real life do for you? Come-on-now, you are not a child needing to be praise in all that you do.

If this thread moves you like this; "challenge it" - meaning challenge yourself to predict lesser pairs "showing a hit". It's just a game that no one really has control over - Dang! Let It Go.

Everybody knows that these are just predictions, emphasis on PREDICTIONS.

Chris your petty you don't even post on the Mich thread keep your negative comments to yourself how about you predict this is not my life here on lp maybe you need to get one and a clue

Smile