Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Substitution Works - TX Daily 4

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 1 year ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2015, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Substitution Works - Texas Daily 4

The Texas Daily 4 game is a tough nut to crack.
Two years ago, I was using an earlier version of my Substitution Workout with Gap Strategy with emphasis on lottery digit doubles.
I was rewarded with a $2,700 win, on top of several lesser prizes.
The wins became few and far between when I decided to revise the workout and put
more emphasis and limited resources towards the jackpot games - a major mistake.
I've since dropped those games and concentrated on the other opportunities.
The tracking charts for Daily 4 are now up-to-date and beginning to provide some really useful trend lines.

On Wednesday, 0812, I chose 5 sets for the Evening drawing:

2467, 4670, 2460, 4247, 6267

I bet 50 cents each for Exact and Any Order.

The winning permutation is 2746.
A $5 investment returned $100.

There are a lot of ways to play Daily 4, but my analysis of game trends indicates
a player should consider playing permutations having an Alpha Double and Double Lottery
Digits.
In this win, I chose Alpha Signatures having two B's (4 and 6), one A (2), one C (7) and one R (0).
I also decided to play the 4 and 6 as double lottery digits.

Here is a sample of the Main Daily 4 worksheet.
Substitution Key - 1,2,3 = A, 4,5,6 = B, 7,8,9 = C, 0 = R
All information needed for Tracking Charts is logged on the worksheet.

I     II      III     IV    V    a   b   c    d     e
11M 9594 CBCB DD 0220 ** ** CB 9AD ***
     D 1372 AACA TA 3010 ** AC ** *** ***
     E 0989 RCCC TC 0031 ** CR ** 9BD ***
     N 0045 RRBB DD 0202 ** ** RB 0AB ***
12M 1406 ABRB DB 1201 AR ** ** *** ***
     D 6290 BACR SG 1111 ** ** ** *** ***

Explanations
Col I = Day/Drawing
Col II = Winning Permutation (Straight or Exact order)
Col III = Alpha Signature (see Note 1)
Col IV = ID (see Note 2)
Col V = Numerical Signature (Box or Any order) (see Note 3)
a - Alpha letters 3 and 4 (see Note 4)
b - TRIPLE+4th Letter (see Note 5)
c - Double Double (See Note 6)
d - Lottery digit double/Positions (See Note 7)
e. Lottery digit double/Positions (See Note 8)

Note 1 - Alpha Signatures are constructed by substituting the lottery digits with Letters,
according to Substitution Key.
Ex: 9594 - CBCB.

Note 2 - IDs are based on the number of letters in the Alpha Signature.
There are multiple IDs
SG = Single, no repeat letters
DA = Double A (2 As in the Alpha Signature (AS)
DB - Double B (2 Bs in the AS)
DC - Double C (2 Cs in the AS)
DR - Double R (2 Rs in the AS)
DD - Two repeat letters in the AS (Ex: ABBA - 2As and 2Bs)
TA - Triple A (3 As in the AS)
TB - Triple B (3 Bs in the AS)
TC - Triple C (3 Cs in the AS)
TR - Triple R (3 Rs in the AS)
QA, QB, QC, QR - Quads (1 letter)

Note 3 - Numerical Signatures are created by counting the letters in an Alpha Signature
according to a precise formula.
Ex: ABBR has 1 A, 2 Bs, 0 Cs and 1 R. The Numerical Signature is 1201.
Ex: BACR has 1 A, 1 B, 1 C and 1 R. The Numerical Signature is 1111.
Ex: AACA has 3 As, 0 Bs, 1 C and 0 R. The Numerical Signature is 3010.
Ex: 0202 has 0 As, 2 Bs, 0 Cs and 2 Rs. The Alpha Signature is BBRR, a Double Double.

Note 4 - The third and fourth letters in a Double Alpha Signature;
Ex: ABRB - This is a Double B. The third letter is A, the fourth letter is R. This AR would
be entered in Column a.

Note 5 - This entry pertains to Triples and Quads. The first letter identifies the specific
Triple or Quad; the second Letter identified the second letter in the Alpha Signature
Ex: The entry for AACA is A (Triple A) and C, the second letter.
Ex: The entry for BBBB is B (Quad B) and the second letter is B.

Note 6 - This entry identifies the two letters in a Double Double.
Ex: CBCB is an Alpha Signarture having 2 Cs and 2 Bs. Therefore, letters C and B are
entered in Column c.

Note 7 - This column is for Winning Permutations having report lottery digits, and
their positions according to a positional scale (ABCD).
Ex: 0989 has two 9s. The first 9 is in scale position B, the second 9 is in scale position D.
Therefore, the Column D entry is 9BD.
In instances where there are two different repeat digits, an entry in Column E is required.
Ex: 3434 has two 3s and 2 4s. The first 3 is in scale position A, the second in position C.
The Column D entry is 3AC.
The first 4 is in position B, the second 4 is in position D.
The entry in Column E is 4BD.

Folks who are interested in substitution should recognize that the worksheet
is similar that used for Pick 3, and other games.

A User constructs the Main A, B and C tracking charts in the same manner as for Pick 3.
Over a period of time, the charts will produce various trend lines having many clues
that aid a player attempting to find the best answer to the What's Next question.
The workout is not a prediction system.
Thanks for your interest.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
    Texas
    United States
    Member #150797
    December 31, 2013
    815 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2015, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your win, Bobby!

I do something similar for jackpot games, but I have never applied the analysis to Pick 4.

What are the most common Alpha Signatures that you see?

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1394 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2015, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your win, Bobby!

I do something similar for jackpot games, but I have never applied the analysis to Pick 4.

What are the most common Alpha Signatures that you see?

Hi!
      A long time ago, I knew exactly how many Alpha Signatures there are in a Pick 4 game using a substitution workout.
      However, I decided that trying to track Straights was more trouble than it was worth. Just too many possibilities.
      As a result, I used the back of the worksheets for something else and they eventually ended up in the landfill.
      As an alternative, I track a limited number of Numerical Signatures with emphasis on the Alpha Doubles and
      Lottery Digit Doubles.
      There are a total of 12 Numerical Signatures in my current playing scheme.
      Pick 4 is a tough game to win.
      I no long concern myself with the Triples, Quads, Singles and Double Doubles.
      I do log and process them but actually spending money on them is out of the question.
      Yes, I realize that my choice sort of rules out my ever winning $5,000, but, I'll take $2,500 anytime.
      Thanks for your interest.

Igamble's avatar - spider
        nj
        United States
        Member #145657
        August 10, 2013
        974 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2015, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Hy,

Nice work and thank you for someting useful !

Q-how do you compare this with Vtracs ? I see some better models and more narrowed using yours B UT the problem is there is no software for it -your substition method ,and making some history charts going back few months to see what are the upcoming hits will take a while and lots of paper .

IG

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2015, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Download link to Excel file (Excel versions 2007, 2010, 2013:

https://copy.com/<snip>gdBk6xyKPgMA

Texas Pick 4 draws starting Sept. 9, 2015 when 4 draws per day began.

This is just based on Bobby's OP Notes.  Possibly more to come as far as tracking.

The current draw is located in cell G2435 Texas Nite drawing 8-2-4-2 from Thursday, August 13, 2015

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

San Angelo, Texas
            United States
            Member #1097
            January 31, 2003
            1394 Posts
            Posted: August 14, 2015, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Hy,

Q-how do you compare this with Vtracs ? I see some better models and more narrowed using yours B UT the problem is there is no software for it -your substition method ,and making some history charts going back few months to see what are the upcoming hits will take a while and lots of paper .

IG

HI
            Yes, creating and maintaining useful tracking charts for any lottery game requires lots of graph paper, time and mental energy, but thats the way it is.
            True, there are no software programs because programmers seem only interested in mathematical and statistical models designed to impress but that don't actually work.
            After all, the line of suckers ready to handover their money is long and never ending.
            Writing programs tuned to the 'gaps' between the balls in a mixing vessel is, as the saying goes, above their pay grade.
            But, who needs them?
            Paper and pen workouts do require more than a little effort but it's the only true way to define a game and map out a winning strategy.
            Folks who are really interested in winning usually find a way to win, whatever the price.
            And so it is with lottery gaming.
            It's a challenge with no easy paths and no gurantees.
            My methods do require a pretty hefty initial investment in time building the required charts.
            However, once completed, maintaining the data is fairly easy.
            I track five games and I have plenty of time left over for other activities.
            I've discovered that getting 'up close and personal' with a lottery game has it's rewards.
            Mainly, that the more data a player has in the trend lines the better the chances the guesswork will be successful.
            My trend lines are getting longer and longer, and the useful clues are easier to find.
            It would be the same for anyone willing to take a chance and do something different.
            Vtracs is a gimmick created by pretenders.
            Thanks for your interest

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2015, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Hy,

IG

If you like the system and understands how it works, you can develop your own tools using Excel or some home learnt computer coding.  It doesn't have to be of commercial quality as long as it works for you.  Some LP members have mentioned they've done that when what they were looking for wasn't available any other way.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

nj
                United States
                Member #145657
                August 10, 2013
                974 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2015, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

If you like the system and understands how it works, you can develop your own tools using Excel or some home learnt computer coding.  It doesn't have to be of commercial quality as long as it works for you.  Some LP members have mentioned they've done that when what they were looking for wasn't available any other way.

Thank you RJOh and bobby623 for your wisdom.

i did started to learn excell by mistake mostly due to  my  job requirments and i love it .Will take a while to lesrn using the math functions and put it toghter but i will do it.

nj
                  United States
                  Member #145657
                  August 10, 2013
                  974 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2015, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

HI
                  Yes, creating and maintaining useful tracking charts for any lottery game requires lots of graph paper, time and mental energy, but thats the way it is.
                  True, there are no software programs because programmers seem only interested in mathematical and statistical models designed to impress but that don't actually work.
                  After all, the line of suckers ready to handover their money is long and never ending.
                  Writing programs tuned to the 'gaps' between the balls in a mixing vessel is, as the saying goes, above their pay grade.
                  But, who needs them?
                  Paper and pen workouts do require more than a little effort but it's the only true way to define a game and map out a winning strategy.
                  Folks who are really interested in winning usually find a way to win, whatever the price.
                  And so it is with lottery gaming.
                  It's a challenge with no easy paths and no gurantees.
                  My methods do require a pretty hefty initial investment in time building the required charts.
                  However, once completed, maintaining the data is fairly easy.
                  I track five games and I have plenty of time left over for other activities.
                  I've discovered that getting 'up close and personal' with a lottery game has it's rewards.
                  Mainly, that the more data a player has in the trend lines the better the chances the guesswork will be successful.
                  My trend lines are getting longer and longer, and the useful clues are easier to find.
                  It would be the same for anyone willing to take a chance and do something different.
                  Vtracs is a gimmick created by pretenders.
                  Thanks for your interest

I agree on all things you mentioned.

You are very thorough with your work pres ted in your topics and explanations.I admire that ! When a certain relationships forms bet. A serious playera and his metbod of work, usually after lot of hours and deep thinking, some good insight and results appear. Most want it in a fast food way...not with lottery!

Q-Do you track the skips pattern for a particular alpha signature ? I'm sure some will show a long time between skips AND some 'signatures' present  in the skip pattern will show more often and regular hits.Evidently the tracking goes only for the ones with less wait skips...right ?

San Angelo, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1097
                    January 31, 2003
                    1394 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2015, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Suggest you begin with Pick 3.

see www.lotterypost.com/thread/291607

If you find it too difficult, I suggest you search for something that fits your life situation.
                    There are no short cuts.
                    If you want to be a 'systems player' you will have you have to learn how on your own.
                    I've given you and others a 'heads up' with the Substitution Works worksheet postings.
                    It's not rocket science.
                    It's just a matter of arranging, rearranging and re-rearranging numbered balls according to a simple plan.
                    Don't make it difficult by asking why - just do it.
                    I suggest you figure out how to create the Star Chart for Main A, digits 1,2 and 3.
                    Once you do that you will be on your way, but there is a lot of work to be done.
                    Good luck!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                      Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1684 Posts
                      Posted: August 17, 2015, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

This is just based on Bobby's OP Notes.  Possibly more to come as far as tracking.

The current draw is located in cell G2435 Texas Nite drawing 8-2-4-2 from Thursday, August 13, 2015

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Steve,

Hats off to you!

If you have working spreadsheet YOU DA MAN!

I've been working on programming since 5AM. So far up to note 6.

Excel or good old fashioned hand chart is probably the easiest way to do this.

Need a nap.

KUDOS TO DA MAN!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

San Angelo, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1097
                        January 31, 2003
                        1394 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2015, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Believe the link is corrupt and blocking my attempt to review the chart.
                        Could you resend with a link that doesn't have  'snip' after .com???

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2015, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Excel files download links:

https://app.box.com/s/0pyp1wrp2tkgn15c4ocxea304irl8v2v

https://app.box.com/s/lusc0ssnhnjd27zm5trlwihnknefia7z

Draws updated through August 17, 2015 Midday draws Texas Pick 4

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: August 18, 2015, 3:34 am - IP Logged

Fixed VBA Error

Draws updated through Monday August 17, 2015

https://copy.com/fIrQKvnPKR1cboYv

https://copy.com/hN3Fgfvo2ncH0Fsq