Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Join me in Hoping " Big time" that a LP member wins either MM/PB soon..

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 1 year ago by chopperman8238.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4111 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2015, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

l think it's about time- don't you? 

While we at it:  Giving" one Star " rating based on this question means you definitely are a Grinch,however to thyself be True.

*** Have a Great upcoming weekend People: As always stay healthy !

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
    Member #118609
    November 4, 2011
    939 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2015, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

l think it's about time- don't you? 

While we at it:  Giving" one Star " rating based on this question means you definitely are a Grinch,however to thyself be True.

*** Have a Great upcoming weekend People: As always stay healthy !

Would love for someone from LP to win.  Can I be the first? lol  Good luck to all us players.  Tonite would be a good start, I certainly would not complain about $22 million, which I would split three ways.  Oh, and yes $22 million, the net amount shown on USAMEGA is the only number I am concerned with, the rest is fluff.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2015, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

With LP members posting so many predictions on the prediction board I hope at least one will post a jackpot winning prediction, at least if they don't win a real jackpot they will have some real bragging rights. Banana

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
        adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3301 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2015, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

I always thought a site wide wheel, for anyone who cars to enter  a set of numbers would be cool for any lotto related site. my idea was actually  based on when i  dreamed of having a free lotto site, and  plan was to  give entries into the pool as prizes. and they wouldnt all be entered until the whole wheel was covered. but then  i decided free lotto sites sucked, and there was prob not enough earnings in it. they all seemed to go broke and  never give out their  prizes.

but i digressed. how many members does this place, have? 100k?

thats not enough for the amount of  combinations of a powerball win

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2015, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

I got 2 lines for tonight. 1qp, 1 not a qp. I like the looks of the qp. I hope it brings the good times. Yawn  If not me then hopefully someone here

That money's gone fo ever

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4806 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2015, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Well I am picking out my future Paris apartment now. Should I paint the living room walls a light turquoise or a cream color?

J'aime La France.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
              Member #118609
              November 4, 2011
              939 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2015, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Well I am picking out my future Paris apartment now. Should I paint the living room walls a light turquoise or a cream color?

fun to dream when we win?  I was just conversing with my son where he wants to go travel when we win.  My pick was Austria, Germany....(Europe), his choice was Monaco.

As for your choice I go for the cream!  Basic neutrals and whites are my favorite, you can change your main color with accessories much easier when you get bored! I hope you get your apartment Artist and it will be just like the picture you have in your mind!

adelaide sa
                Australia
                Member #37136
                April 11, 2006
                3301 Posts
                Posted: August 21, 2015, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

yeah my buddy i go halfs with, was taking about buying a bugatti veyron. the jackpot here was $60M , no taxes or annuity, so if we had won, ,,, if  if... i would have got to ride in his veyron

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4806 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2015, 7:54 am - IP Logged

fun to dream when we win?  I was just conversing with my son where he wants to go travel when we win.  My pick was Austria, Germany....(Europe), his choice was Monaco.

As for your choice I go for the cream!  Basic neutrals and whites are my favorite, you can change your main color with accessories much easier when you get bored! I hope you get your apartment Artist and it will be just like the picture you have in your mind!

Go with Monaco so you can blend in with the other wealthy people...lol. Love your design sense Lejardin and French name. Creme would be better.

J'aime La France.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                    Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4111 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2015, 11:54 am - IP Logged

So no LP member bagged the JP last night huh?..... well  as " Mr Incredible" on being told that his going to be late for his wedding replied " No, l still got time!"

We still got time people. .. .Smiley

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19831 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2015, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

I always thought a site wide wheel, for anyone who cars to enter  a set of numbers would be cool for any lotto related site. my idea was actually  based on when i  dreamed of having a free lotto site, and  plan was to  give entries into the pool as prizes. and they wouldnt all be entered until the whole wheel was covered. but then  i decided free lotto sites sucked, and there was prob not enough earnings in it. they all seemed to go broke and  never give out their  prizes.

but i digressed. how many members does this place, have? 100k?

thats not enough for the amount of  combinations of a powerball win

"how many members does this place, have? 100k?"

Even with that many active members buying at least 10 tickets per drawing, that's only 1M and the odds are 1:175M.  Even if they were buying 10 tickets per drawing for my state local game with odds of 1:14M they wouldn't be likely to have a jackpot winner.

In spite of LP members interest in lotteries, their predictions show they aren't any more likely to have a jackpot winner than any other similar sized group of players but like everyone else they can always dream about getting lucky.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4111 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2015, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

"how many members does this place, have? 100k?"

Even with that many active members buying at least 10 tickets per drawing, that's only 1M and the odds are 1:175M.  Even if they were buying 10 tickets per drawing for my state local game with odds of 1:14M they wouldn't be likely to have a jackpot winner.

In spite of LP members interest in lotteries, their predictions show they aren't any more likely to have a jackpot winner than any other similar sized group of players but like everyone else they can always dream about getting lucky.

I Agree! - l seriously doubt Gloria from Florida was a member of LP, but your words are the quote of the day RJ "  like anyone else they/ we can always dream about getting lucky".

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
                          nc
                          United States
                          Member #99520
                          October 26, 2010
                          375 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2015, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, tried to make it a 5 rating but ipad didnt cooperate....

jackpot winner or not, this is still a great place to sit at the feet of the masters!

always hope that someone here wins, if not me then....

Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4111 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2015, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, tried to make it a 5 rating but ipad didnt cooperate....

jackpot winner or not, this is still a great place to sit at the feet of the masters!

always hope that someone here wins, if not me then....

Don't worry about it- l just threw that in there because my thinking was " Who wouldn't want a fellow LP member not to win the jackpot?"  Its 

to think people would give it a " one star" rating because its " me" who posted the question- Yikes! .... like l said 

adelaide sa
                              Australia
                              Member #37136
                              April 11, 2006
                              3301 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2015, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry about it- l just threw that in there because my thinking was " Who wouldn't want a fellow LP member not to win the jackpot?"  Its 

to think people would give it a " one star" rating because its " me" who posted the question- Yikes! .... like l said 

hey im not even american but i go halves in a ticket, im sure there would be some " upset " players amongst the rabble here If i won,  but id be paying more than my fair share of taxes .