Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinios Lottery jackpots are I.O.U.s

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 1 year ago by PlayToWin47.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
Lavender Rocket

United States
Member #124616
March 16, 2012
2642 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2015, 8:09 am - IP Logged

If l give my money to the clerk or feed it to one of the QP machines and it spits out my lottery ticket and come to find out it's the winner, l WANT to get paid, paid with REAL money. Illinois Lottery Commission is taking its winning players down a dark path.

I Agree!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2015, 11:10 am - IP Logged

This is rich, Illinois has two state fairs, one in Springfield and one further downstate in Du Quoin.

The one in Du Quoin is going on right now and tomorrow, Sep 4, is Illinois Lottery Day at the fair.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

PlayToWin47's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Joplin MO
      United States
      Member #138489
      January 28, 2013
      190 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2015, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

I spoke to a clerk today, she told me sales on jackpot games are way down.

People are also playing scratchers with top prized less than $25,000 and not too many are buying the Win for Life games.

Good!  Just maybe the state government will get the hint about their screw-up!