Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mass Megabucks Doubler

130 replies. Last post 13 days ago by msharkey2001.

Page 9 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
South Carolina
United States
Member #77167
July 15, 2009
554 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2016, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Finally matched 3 for a $2 win Smile

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
    Member #93164
    June 23, 2010
    1322 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2016, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to everyone in this game.

How many white balls do they draw out of a certain number? How many bonus numbers do they draw out of a certain number?

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Powerball to win the largest Powerball Jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #94283
      July 17, 2010
      2284 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2016, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Congrats zephbe.  Continued good luck to you!

msharkey2001's avatar - Trek startrek.gif
        New Hampshire
        United States
        Member #136492
        December 12, 2012
        322 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2016, 5:40 am - IP Logged

How many white balls do they draw out of a certain number? How many bonus numbers do they draw out of a certain number?

It's a 6/49 game. No bonus number. So far with my five subscription lines that I got towards the end of August I've hit 3 of 6 twice for a total of $4 won. My subs go until the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Jackpot starting to look real nice now at $5.3 million.

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #77167
          July 15, 2009
          554 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2016, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Just called and renewed my 1st ticket which expires Oct 9.

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

New Hampshire
            United States
            Member #136492
            December 12, 2012
            322 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2016, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Hit a 3 of 6 with the season ticket doubler number of 8 for a $4 win this past Wednesday. Up to $8 to date on my 5 season tickets which run until the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

Idaho
              United States
              Member #94283
              July 17, 2010
              2284 Posts
              Posted: October 20, 2016, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

My season ticket is up the end of this month.  I had it for a year and it won nothing for over 11 months then started hitting, so I renewed it but just for 3 months.  In those 3 months it hit 3 times for $2 each.  So I'm thinking I should renew it again and hope those 3-number matches turn into more. 

Last time I renewed it was a pain!  I had to give her the numbers to play again plus give her the control number of my original ticket.  I thought they could just look up my name and click to renew.

New Hampshire
                United States
                Member #136492
                December 12, 2012
                322 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2016, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Picked up another 3 of 6 last night for a total of $10 won so far on my 5 subscriptions. Time is starting to run out for me on these. The Saturday before Thanksgiving will be the end of this run. Unless I can hit a 4 of 6 like I did last subscription I'm going to take a short break from the Mass Megabucks game. My state game here in NH, Tri State Megabucks, currently has a $5.25 million JP with much better odds of winning it all at 1:4,496,388. I also have a buddy of mine taking a trip down to Florida in a few weeks and she's agreed to grab me a 5 line ticket for 20 draws for their state lotto game. That JP is heading up towards $20 million and I want in on that one.

Does anybody know if the Mass Lottery Commission will be offering season ticket discounts for purchase around the holiday season? If so I'll re up then with 5 more. Good luck HoLeeKau and all other who play this game.

Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #94283
                  July 17, 2010
                  2284 Posts
                  Posted: October 29, 2016, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I didn't realize how close we were to the end of the year.  Thanks for reminding me msharkey.  I let my QP lapse, tonight is the last draw on that one.  I'll sit it out till the sale in Dec when my self-pick expires, then I'll renew both lines at the same time.

Good luck, y'all!

Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #94283
                    July 17, 2010
                    2284 Posts
                    Posted: November 6, 2016, 11:27 am - IP Logged

The one set of numbers I'm still playing are

Freezing Cold animated emoticon

New Hampshire
                      United States
                      Member #136492
                      December 12, 2012
                      322 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2016, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

The one set of numbers I'm still playing are

Freezing Cold animated emoticon

Here's hoping your numbers warm up soon HoLeeKau. My subscription just ended Saturday. Total amount won for my 5 lines was $10 on $119 total spent including UPS delivery. Not so good and certainly a far cry from my last subscriptions when I was within $10 of winning all my $ back. Hitting a 4 of 6 that time was a big help! 

Took the grandson to the Museum of Science in Boston on Sunday and while I was down there I bought my same subscription lines for the next 12 draws good thru New Years Eve. I also had a buddy of mine pick up 5 lines of Florida Lotto for 10 draws while she was down in Orlando. Hopefully one of those two lottos will hit big for me this time.