Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2015

Topic closed. 3419 replies. Last post 1 year ago by StreetGlide.

Page 146 of 228
PrintE-mailLink
ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
New Bern, NC
United States
Member #159091
September 13, 2014
4618 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2015, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Got  me  $40.00 today, a little change here, lol      Dance

GOOD JOB Kandy Party

HILLSBOROUGH
    United States
    Member #164540
    March 6, 2015
    386 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2015, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

1066 is just that 1990 flipped  and 326 is a repeat from August 29th ...  Haven't we given them enough money to buy some new balls ? Virginia got my 363 but of course NC can't copy them today.   What a mess... let me go put 197 in. It's overdue. We've already gone 1 whole drawing without it.   Congrats to all winners today ...   Nice to be here amongst all you famous LP people I've admired for years.

aquar's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #115306
      August 17, 2011
      746 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2015, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all winners today.

LadyA's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
        Member #139167
        February 16, 2013
        6745 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2015, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

1066 is just that 1990 flipped  and 326 is a repeat from August 29th ...  Haven't we given them enough money to buy some new balls ? Virginia got my 363 but of course NC can't copy them today.   What a mess... let me go put 197 in. It's overdue. We've already gone 1 whole drawing without it.   Congrats to all winners today ...   Nice to be here amongst all you famous LP people I've admired for years.

lol! 

Mrs. Lotto-nc's avatar - us2016

United States
          Member #156276
          June 13, 2014
          2629 Posts

i had 9901 and 9109 for today!!! i dont ever think to flip!!!! 

oh well congrats to all winners and posters!!!!

I Agree!I'm good at what I do, my good luck can be yours too!!!

All time favorites:

916/514/123

5050/9901/2121/3232 

ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
            New Bern, NC
            United States
            Member #159091
            September 13, 2014
            4618 Posts

GOOD Name Trynsohard... We'll get them we are all so close all the time one of these days we are gonna break this and they better look out cause we will want our $$$ back....

United States
              Member #139167
              February 16, 2013
              6745 Posts

Got  me  $40.00 today, a little change here, lol      Dance

Congrats. Smile

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
                Wilson-Elm City
                United States
                Member #70647
                February 7, 2009
                1743 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2015, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to all winners...I need to be shot again...That is one on mt favorite numbers I play 99% of the time when I get down broke like I am now and I left it out because of playing 5 combos......Should have know it would come if I left it out. At least a good number for a change......

Closest I had was 237--621--342 and 265......I just cannot catch a break... Now, I will have to combo all numbers tonight and try to get some $$$$$.

DOG....DOG.....DOG......

Good Luck to ALL 2-Nite........

No where close on pick 4...I played as always my S.S. #   6404....

P/S...Now we got to deal with another 6 for tonight......Will it flip? Will it stay the same? Will it disappear?   Who knows.......

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

United States
                  Member #139167
                  February 16, 2013
                  6745 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2015, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

i had 9901 and 9109 for today!!! i dont ever think to flip!!!! 

oh well congrats to all winners and posters!!!!

played it too. Didn't flip either. Won $40 & $10 on scratch cards. Guess I did get something. Lol. Congrats to all winners & posters. 

HILLSBOROUGH
                    United States
                    Member #164540
                    March 6, 2015
                    386 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2015, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

GOOD Name Trynsohard... We'll get them we are all so close all the time one of these days we are gonna break this and they better look out cause we will want our $$$ back....

Thank you ashleyaddams     I did hit the 988 the other day after a 88 day straight losing streak but nothing since. I did post that number on Page 121 I think because I got it as a qp 2 days in a row.  I want to help you guys like you've helped me --the numbers are there; I just pick the wrong ones --LOL    But one day they will pay $$$          Well, 326 is another sum 11.. I have to think a Sum 7 has to be coming. My favorites are 223 & 115

Mrs. Lotto-nc's avatar - us2016

United States
                      Member #156276
                      June 13, 2014
                      2629 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2015, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

keys for evening: 1,4,5,9 

Good Luck tonight!!!! i quit playing as of today!!!! Eek

I Agree!I'm good at what I do, my good luck can be yours too!!!

All time favorites:

916/514/123

5050/9901/2121/3232 

Wilson-Elm City
                        United States
                        Member #70647
                        February 7, 2009
                        1743 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2015, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I put my life on 243 combo today many times.....also, the 013.....

Didn't have time to do any workouts today, just guesses...Been to the garden picking scuppernong grapes, field peas, turnips and salet, tomatos, red peppers, cabbage. Now I am to tired to cook any of it.......

I will have to go with others number tonight added to my favorite 5 that I must combo to get out of this hole I am in. When I get broke, I usually win...Thats one good thing.....

Good Luck 2 ALL 2-Night !.....

Anyone want to help me blanch some peas, wash some salet, cleans some turnips, etc......LOl.......

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #163497
                          February 1, 2015
                          358 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2015, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

keys for evening: 1,4,5,9 

Good Luck tonight!!!! i quit playing as of today!!!! Eek

I have NO CLUE where they got todays number from must have been a mistake ....I'm with you think I'm going to sit out awhile

Wilson-Elm City
                            United States
                            Member #70647
                            February 7, 2009
                            1743 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2015, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

I have NO CLUE where they got todays number from must have been a mistake ....I'm with you think I'm going to sit out awhile

It came from 1 of my easy Tic-Tac-Toe workouts...Just sitting right there for me but I didn't have time to do any workouts at all today....So, I LOSE AGAIN !!!!!

It is off of last nights 197.... I don't care if they touch or not, I play what I see in the TTT that I like.....

I am looking at 31 tickets with that number on it I bought this month.....It killed me today.......

1  2  3 

4  9  4

5  6  7

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #163497
                              February 1, 2015
                              358 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2015, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

It came from 1 of my easy Tic-Tac-Toe workouts...Just sitting right there for me but I didn't have time to do any workouts at all today....So, I LOSE AGAIN !!!!!

It is off of last nights 197.... I don't care if they touch or not, I play what I see in the TTT that I like.....

I am looking at 31 tickets with that number on it I bought this month.....It killed me today.......

1  2  3 

4  9  4

5  6  7

In my workout there are NO three's or two's .....zilch and mine is pretty spot on even though I don't win every day I can see what they are thinking but like always they like repeats , and maybe that is to build their multi million dollar home office 226 k pay out but look at the number of winners almost 2k so average pay out a little over $117 and that's saying something when so many people play this number 50 any .........see how they getcha like that

Page 146 of 228