Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2015

Topic closed. 3419 replies. Last post 1 year ago by StreetGlide.

Page 147 of 228
PrintE-mailLink
Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
Wilson-Elm City
United States
Member #70647
February 7, 2009
1743 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2015, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

In my workout there are NO three's or two's .....zilch and mine is pretty spot on even though I don't win every day I can see what they are thinking but like always they like repeats , and maybe that is to build their multi million dollar home office 226 k pay out but look at the number of winners almost 2k so average pay out a little over $117 and that's saying something when so many people play this number 50 any .........see how they getcha like that

Yep, we are catching Hell0 right now with these numbers...... I have to even  "make UP" workouts to even get some of these numbers they bring these days....I am just about through with them on the pick 3 anyway. May go all pick 4 -1-off and at least get a little something. Last night made 20 -1-offs in pick 4 but they didn't all pay off even if I were to have played them 1-off. Only 12 would have given me any $$$$. I'm sick of all this corruption.........Everyone should be !

Good Luck tonight.....

You know, use to be, 623 was the most drawn number till 305 over took it......Now, where is 305/503/530......nowhere to be found......Locked up in their Vault never to be seen by us.........

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

titia79's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #139468
    February 23, 2013
    478 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2015, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

NC TRYING to buy a new building but don't want to give a trip or quad!!!! Really sucksArgue

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #163497
      February 1, 2015
      371 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2015, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Yep, we are catching Hell0 right now with these numbers...... I have to even  "make UP" workouts to even get some of these numbers they bring these days....I am just about through with them on the pick 3 anyway. May go all pick 4 -1-off and at least get a little something. Last night made 20 -1-offs in pick 4 but they didn't all pay off even if I were to have played them 1-off. Only 12 would have given me any $$$$. I'm sick of all this corruption.........Everyone should be !

Good Luck tonight.....

You know, use to be, 623 was the most drawn number till 305 over took it......Now, where is 305/503/530......nowhere to be found......Locked up in their Vault never to be seen by us.........

No Pity!well all i got to say ( in my best little country voice ) is when Raven's numbers are messed up for the past week and mswiz .......ya'll know we in trouble

aquar's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #115306
        August 17, 2011
        765 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2015, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

I put my life on 243 combo today many times.....also, the 013.....

Didn't have time to do any workouts today, just guesses...Been to the garden picking scuppernong grapes, field peas, turnips and salet, tomatos, red peppers, cabbage. Now I am to tired to cook any of it.......

I will have to go with others number tonight added to my favorite 5 that I must combo to get out of this hole I am in. When I get broke, I usually win...Thats one good thing.....

Good Luck 2 ALL 2-Night !.....

Anyone want to help me blanch some peas, wash some salet, cleans some turnips, etc......LOl.......

Caji i got 053 as a qp last night might be on the way.

Wilson-Elm City
          United States
          Member #70647
          February 7, 2009
          1743 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2015, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Here is my Losing $60.00 play list from last night.............Should have played it back today....Lol......

There want be no more of that for awhile ! ! ! 4 draws now and haven't even hit a  "ANY".......Pitiful.........

AS you see, I  "HATE" Repeats....I never play a number back if I am aware of it....Lol.....Guess that is why I lose after the 15th of the month.....Lol....

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

Wilson-Elm City
            United States
            Member #70647
            February 7, 2009
            1743 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2015, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Caji i got 053 as a qp last night might be on the way.

I sure hope so...They keep showing it as coming up in their FAKE Pre-Draws...... I am hoping that the 867 from the other night will bring the 243 in some way very, very soon. But, now we got to contend with that dog-on  "6" tonight...What is it going to do.....I see why  "6" is so evil.... "666" because it can do so many things to screw you up....Lol....

Good Luck Tonight....

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
              No Man's Land
              United States
              Member #164139
              February 19, 2015
              5469 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2015, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

NC TRYING to buy a new building but don't want to give a trip or quad!!!! Really sucksArgue

Quads, would not waste my money on them, trips.....possibly the first 2 weeks of next month, they need to pop soon. 

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
              "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

No Man's Land
                United States
                Member #164139
                February 19, 2015
                5469 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2015, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to All the Winners and Posters of 326! Thumbs Up

Congrats again  Raven, always  great list to watch for a couple of days as you have already told us. GL tonight. Got it on the flip Thumbs Up

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

No Man's Land
                  United States
                  Member #164139
                  February 19, 2015
                  5469 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2015, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

09/18:

344 349 399 448 489 899 

334 339 348 389 488 889 

034 039 048 345 089 359 458 589 

124 129 147 246 179 269 467 679 

Good for Today Plus Three Days...

Having a hard time doing a copy and paste from my phone,  but something should come from Ravens list yesterday. Could be and return of the day 26 pair as a 29 pair, a 246/9 repeat or another repeat from recent days. GL team NC! Thumbs Up

paradigm777's avatar - nw baldy2.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #167776
                    July 30, 2015
                    96 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2015, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Try these:

020  045 978 400

#29  All Time Hits Ratio (for NC pick 3 catagory) 

Wilson-Elm City
                      United States
                      Member #70647
                      February 7, 2009
                      1743 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2015, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I am depending on yall tonight...I am still working on a guys cell phone installing a new plug in jack so I want have time to do about about 3 workouts....

Good Luck 2 all of us tonight !

What is that 6 going to do? Go away, stay or flip....What do yall think?

Taking a 15 min break as this small work is bad on your eyes ........

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #163497
                        February 1, 2015
                        371 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

For what its worth bc I'm lost .......Im going with 708, 304, 717, 818,118,299,300,484,471, and 808 ......don't know if that will help but that's all I'm playing . # 304 will be my number as well as 118 b/c its just what I'm feelin and I need a nap ! oh yeah put Streets 108 back in there b/c I see that number too

Kandy44's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #137730
                          January 10, 2013
                          402 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2015, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

GOOD JOB Kandy Party

Thanks Ashleyadams

Not sure if this helps anyone, but always pay close to attention to what falls in VA.  Today they had 363 and I went with the 326. We usually are one number up or down from them. 

Good luck to everyone tonight.

MisterCash$'s avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            Raleigh, NC
                            United States
                            Member #157391
                            July 17, 2014
                            1029 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2015, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

"Improvise, Adapt, Overcome" - USMC - "Semper Fi"

Weekly goal is $2500!!! - That's just $5 Straight on one number.

Raleigh nc
                              United States
                              Member #168141
                              August 17, 2015
                              27 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2015, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

414 464 419 469

Page 147 of 228