Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you know when to play and when not to

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 1 year ago by garyo1954.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
891 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2015, 7:59 am - IP Logged

I have always struggled when I should play and when I should not.  I have read that there is a systematic way to tell this and wondering what others do or have been told.  I do have a system that at times I know EXACTLY what numbers will draw by position but have never been able to have all 5/5 work out that way.  I keep looking for that silver lining and also notice a high percentage of the time it is ball 1 or 2.  Perhaps its because most of the time they are lower numbers but regardless I continue to play each draw because in the back of my mind this little birdie says "what if tonight's the night".  I do budget myself each week regardless if I win a large amount or no amount I still spend the same amount.  In the past I have gone over budget only to find out it made no difference.  If you have the correct numbers you have the correct numbers no sense playing a bunch of lines with teay unsure feeling.  Anyways, thanks for reading folks and I am curious what and how you all think

Sky

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5595 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2015, 8:24 am - IP Logged

I have always struggled when I should play and when I should not.  I have read that there is a systematic way to tell this and wondering what others do or have been told.  I do have a system that at times I know EXACTLY what numbers will draw by position but have never been able to have all 5/5 work out that way.  I keep looking for that silver lining and also notice a high percentage of the time it is ball 1 or 2.  Perhaps its because most of the time they are lower numbers but regardless I continue to play each draw because in the back of my mind this little birdie says "what if tonight's the night".  I do budget myself each week regardless if I win a large amount or no amount I still spend the same amount.  In the past I have gone over budget only to find out it made no difference.  If you have the correct numbers you have the correct numbers no sense playing a bunch of lines with teay unsure feeling.  Anyways, thanks for reading folks and I am curious what and how you all think

Sky

I play every jackpot game (MM, PB, Lotto, 2 Step) without fail every draw. I never know when the one draw is the one I might win. The amount I spend will vary. Last night I spent $15 on MM playing all 75 number and all 15 mega balls. I don't do that every draw,  but I do have at least one ticket.

Just like with your wife winning a million on PB, it was that one time luck came to visit.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1689 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2015, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Sky

Knowing when to play is likely referencing one of the daily games. Being what they are, jackpot games do not give up trackable pointers as easily.

A daily game player may find a sum, vTrac, pair, a digit due or a combination of those on which he bases his play. In such a way his system is telling him what and when to play. He's the opportunistic player taking whatever slight advantage he finds in his tracking.

And daily games, drawn multiple times a day, means his system is going to be right in the short term.

Every game players who use other means (pyramids, +1/-1 methods, tic-tac-toes) aren't looking for when to play so much as what to play. These are the people in the game for personal reasons. (they enjoy playing(?))

For the most part, jackpot players are going to be in the game every drawing.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Igamble's avatar - spider
        nj
        United States
        Member #145657
        August 10, 2013
        974 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2015, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I use same strategy for daily and jp games. After combing through sums, hh stats, etc...and whats due ,apply 2nd step very very imp. Of skips, and best skips to use with best  and highest % of most often played sums, etc.. then select the combos.is co fusing for amateours ....the only understanding of this  -BA , and few others excellent players have it...

for jp excell skills and advanced analytical skills absolutly a must to comb through sets of pairs, triads, and so on..that 5th ball is missing  for me also sky !! What can we do...

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5896 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2015, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Sky

Can you point out where you read that, if you can remember.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Bronx, NY
            United States
            Member #164554
            March 6, 2015
            794 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2015, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

You have to be in it to win it.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2015, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

You'll know afterwards.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                San Angelo, Texas
                United States
                Member #1097
                January 31, 2003
                1394 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2015, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

In the Substitution workout world, what to play next is determined by the appropriate Follower tracking chart.
                When to play depends on a host of factors.
                Substitution relies heavily on tracking charts which must be current.
                Texas has 4 drawings per day.
                This means there are 12 Pick 3 digits and 16 Pick 4 digits that have to be logged and processed every day.
                Additionally, there are 5 Cash 5 integers or 30 per week, that have to be logged and processed.
                Also, there are 8 Texas Two-Step integers and 2 bonus integers that have to logged and processed each week.
                Then there is Texas Lotto - two drawings or 12 integers that have to be processed.
                I don't play PB. MM or All or Nothing, so no processing required.
                Substitution is a paper and pencil workout.
                What game I will spend money on depends on whether or not the multiple tracking charts are current.
                I'm flying alone. I try to keep the logs current, but get distracted by other needs from time to time.
                I usually play Pick 3 once per day for the Day drawing.
                I play for a Straight win only.
                I play Daily 4 once per day at the Eve drawing, basing my choices on the recommended Double.
                There are only 3 combinations to worry about.
                Cash 5 is up on Monday and Friday. I play 5 sets.
                Lotto Wednesday and Saturday. I play 8 sets with Extra.
                Two-Step on Monday and Thursday. I play from 5 to 11 sets.

A hefty workload for one person, but, its entertainment!
                Wins?? I have 14 un cashed winners ranging from $290 to $2.
                As an aside.
                I recently took a close look at data logged on what I call Star Chart.
                I was surprised to find that digits/numbers repeat more often than I had expected.
                As a result, I'm having to create additional tracking charts.
                Successful guesswork requires good clues. These new charts will probably be the most accurate of all.
                Sorry for the over use of "I"
                I figure I'm talking to myself, so, what does it matter!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5595 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2015, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

In the Substitution workout world, what to play next is determined by the appropriate Follower tracking chart.
                  This means there are 12 Pick 3 digits and 16 Pick 4 digits that have to be logged and processed every day.
                  Additionally, there are 5 Cash 5 integers or 30 per week, that have to be logged and processed.
                  Also, there are 8 Texas Two-Step integers and 2 bonus integers that have to logged and processed each week.
                  Then there is Texas Lotto - two drawings or 12 integers that have to be processed.
                  What game I will spend money on depends on whether or not the multiple tracking charts are current.
                  I'm flying alone. I try to keep the logs current, but get distracted by other needs from time to time.
                  I play Daily 4 once per day at the Eve drawing, basing my choices on the recommended Double.

As an aside.
                  I was surprised to find that digits/numbers repeat more often than I had expected.
                  Successful guesswork requires good clues. These new charts will probably be the most accurate of all.

We'll send the nice guys in the white coats for you when you start answering yourself. LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                    Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4866 Posts
                    Posted: September 2, 2015, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

As an aside.

I only play Pick 3 & 4 and if I miss 3 or 4 days, it takes me hours to catch up on my charts and workouts. All the charts help, but there has to be an easier way!!!  Green laugh

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                      Winning makes me smile.
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      4866 Posts
                      Posted: September 2, 2015, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

We'll send the nice guys in the white coats for you when you start answering yourself. LOL.

Man, am I in trouble... LOL

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Bronx, NY
                        United States
                        Member #164554
                        March 6, 2015
                        794 Posts
                        Posted: September 2, 2015, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I only play Pick 3 & 4 and if I miss 3 or 4 days, it takes me hours to catch up on my charts and workouts. All the charts help, but there has to be an easier way!!!  Green laugh

I Agree!

Yes there has to be an easier way I am trying to find the solution to make easier.

Bronx, NY
                          United States
                          Member #164554
                          March 6, 2015
                          794 Posts
                          Posted: September 2, 2015, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

LOL

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                            San Angelo, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1097
                            January 31, 2003
                            1394 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2015, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

In my humble opinion, lot of folks don't win because they take the 'easy' route.
                            Winning is hard.
                            I have a heavy workload but that's what it takes.
                            You (generic) have to know what's going on in any game.
                            A substitution workout defines a game on many levels and provides a User with some
                            really valuable game trend information.
                            My charts provide 12, yes, 12 viable paths for choosing the best digits/integers for the next drawing.
                            In Pick 3, all I need is one A, one B and one C.
                            I'm getting pretty good at correctly guessing two of them on a fairly regular basis.
                            Unfortunately, trend charts and ball machines don't always agree!!
                            I'm a senior retiree. I have plenty of free time
                            Winning is a challenge.
                            Who knows, maybe I'll win that $25 million Lotto jackpot!!

Bronx, NY
                              United States
                              Member #164554
                              March 6, 2015
                              794 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2015, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

@booby623 hey congrats on your wins yes it takes a lot of work and dedication to keep up with the charts and trends.