Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you know when to play and when not to

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 1 year ago by garyo1954.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
OKC, OK
United States
Member #120575
December 22, 2011
861 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2015, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

For the pick3 game i stop playing after 3 consecutive drawings with a repeated digit on each, since i like to play a repeated digits from previous drawing. For example 387, 253, 439. Not always, but most of the time after 3 consecutive drawings with a repeated digits, the pattern tend to change. So i skip at least one drawing to see the possible trend.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
    OKC, OK
    United States
    Member #120575
    December 22, 2011
    861 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2015, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

For the pick3 game i stop playing after 3 consecutive drawings with a repeated digit on each, since i like to play a repeated digits from previous drawing. For example 387, 253, 439. Not always, but most of the time after 3 consecutive drawings with a repeated digits, the pattern tend to change. So i skip at least one drawing to see the possible trend.

Also when a double hits, i don't play the next day.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
      Texas
      United States
      Member #150797
      December 31, 2013
      821 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2015, 6:17 am - IP Logged

For pick 3 I don't play unless I have a clear impression in my head of what the winning number should look like (high, low, even, odd, digits to include, digits to eliminate, etc.).

For the jackpot games, my tracking and analysis systems seem to do better when they present more choices (duh!).  So, if there are few numbers to wheel, I can guess that the results will be poorer.  I always end up playing though, cause luck plays such a huge role!

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2015, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Number 1 should always be your "go to" number as you know its drawn more often than any other number. Always start any jackpot ticket with Number 1!

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          904 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2015, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Can you point out where you read that, if you can remember.

Are you say I'm an old fart and can not remember stuff lol.  It was on one of those Steve Player / Lotto Guy forums or how they KNOW when to play and can teach you when not to play.  However, now that I have read others replies its more than likely on the P3 and P4 games.  I too play every JP game.  Last night on the PB I had 5 out of 5 leaving with 4 balls in each position and still only managed to get 3/5 lol

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            904 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2015, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Number 1 should always be your "go to" number as you know its drawn more often than any other number. Always start any jackpot ticket with Number 1!

It does draw quite a bit   I've also noticed in some games mirrors happen often. Check out the Texas Two Steps ball 1 

07/13/2015.                    2 - 3 - 19 - 27      17 
            07/09/2015                     7 - 25 - 29 - 30.     1 
            07/06/2015                     2 - 6 - 12 - 31        2 
            07/02/2015                     2 - 7 - 20 - 26.      30

Lotto Texas

08/08/2015.        8 21 33 37 42 49 
            08/05/2015         3 11 20 31 41 51
            08/01/2015         8 17 18 21 25 51 

look at all those 1s playing too. I think 6s are coming soon. Can't give away all My secrets now lol

08/15/2015.        3 15 19 26 32 52 
            08/12/2015         6 8 26 34 40 47

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1823 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2015, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Singles digit 1  and 5 balls has only shown 159 draws, second least. The only single digit numbered ball to appear less is 9 with 158.

In order....

6 (193), 3 & 4 (186), 2 (175), 7 (170), 8 (167), 1 & 5 (159) and 9 (158).

Overall ball 30 has been drawn the most of any number at 203. 9, 11, 14, 18, and 26 are the only balls to be drawn less than 1.

Interesting trivia, not what I was intented to post.....

Working on getting the back digit set down to a reasonable amount with still a decent expectation of hitting a prize. Gets old hitting numbers and not winning anything....lol

So got them down to 716, including last nights back digits 2,5,8,8. Dropped that to 611 still have 2,5,8,8.

Went down to 464 and lost the 2,5,8,8.

Sorry the chart is too large for the width, not sure how to fix it and still keep everything necessary. Did try resizing it. Even at 90% you lose some info.

What we have here is a failure to communicate....Wait! That's a movie. This is a piece of a chart derived by checking every back digit combination against the matrix, pulling out all the matches and writing them to a file. (67meg file)

The 1234, 1243, 1324, 1342, etc are the positions the digits fall. 1 first position 2 second position, 3 third position, 4 fourth position. Since we're dealing with a double I've tried to eliminate counting those twice. This is the reason 1234 (2588) shows 5 and 1243 (2588) shows 0. Counting the same combination twice would defeat getting an accurate tally.

Why is this important? Well, as you can see, combinations have a better chance (more possibilities of hitting in some orders than others).

As it is all combinations of 2,5,8,8 only hit 48 times throughout the matrix. This we might consider a low probable combination when we see 2,5,8,7 and 2,5,8,9 both hit 144 times throughout the matrix.

Need to do more work on this idea before going deeper into the subject.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                904 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2015, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

You can always load a link for us to look at it.  I had 4/4 this past TS game. Fit pro the BBs I came up with 3-4-5. I couldn't have asked for a clearer path this time. I played 15 lines   The same set of numbers with a different BB on each slip. Rushed fine to the store only to find out the machine was broken.  The guy was behind the counter talking to whomever , I gave no clue on hiw to fix it. Here it is....I have 5 minutes left , the closest otter store is maybe 2 minutes away.  I decide to wait. FINALLY it's fixed, less than a minute left, he tubs my slips but it only took 1 of them with BB 3 on it. Morale of my story is ..... This happens to me way too many times.  I'm hoping to have my act together by Monday. If I would quit working on all the jackpot games and focus on ONE maybe TWO I'm sure I'll do better.   Main issue is I never know which draw my sheets are going to line up perfectly. This happened 18 months ago on the Lotto Texas (forget the amount) I had all 6 numbers and ran to the store only to be a minute late. I guess all my 3/4 , 4/5s is G-D telling me to get my act together   I know he has got to be laughing at me for not listening or taking the advice my sub conscience is giving me

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4051 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2015, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

sky69

I use what I call pointers.  My pointers are just bits of data gotten from studying the data.

Example, when playing my 5-39 and the first number is 10 or greater then there is a very

good chance that within two games another high first number will show.  This does not

always work but often enough it does.  This is just one example of many and when i can

find several pointers I jump in.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Dallas, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4549
                    May 2, 2004
                    1823 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2015, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

sky69

I use what I call pointers.  My pointers are just bits of data gotten from studying the data.

Example, when playing my 5-39 and the first number is 10 or greater then there is a very

good chance that within two games another high first number will show.  This does not

always work but often enough it does.  This is just one example of many and when i can

find several pointers I jump in.

RL

That is a good tip RL! Very timely too!

It has been 19 draws since a double digit (number 10 or above hit in the first position) in Texas two step.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      904 Posts
                      Posted: September 5, 2015, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL. I've tried using decades and color coding them ABCDE type which I've found when it gies ABC ABC it's time fir double digits a high % of the time   

I wish G would hurry up with his automatic super d duper number guarantee generator   I've been watching to much Barney ......

Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1823 Posts
                        Posted: September 5, 2015, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL. I've tried using decades and color coding them ABCDE type which I've found when it gies ABC ABC it's time fir double digits a high % of the time   

I wish G would hurry up with his automatic super d duper number guarantee generator   I've been watching to much Barney ......

HEHEHE....

You're likely to win 2Step and MegaMillions the same week you see the Ultra Super Deluxe Automatic Guaranteed Winning Number Generator. But I'll keep working on it.

In the mean time check out RL's Slider program.