Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player New EPL System

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Wentworth.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
Texas
United States
Member #150797
December 31, 2013
815 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2015, 6:30 am - IP Logged

One thing is sure the Steve Player folks know how to market their systems. The marketing for EPL on their facebook site looks very tempting with all of their tickets and checks. I am sure they play a lot of variants of their systems so that at least one of them hit a higher prize.

I'm sure they consider the purchase of large amounts of tickets as part of their advertising budget.  Buy 1/3 of the tickets and you can win a P3 straight, on average, every 3 days.  Mega bucks for us, mini consideration for a company that is pulling in thousands a month. No "strategy" required.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Mount Morris
    United States
    Member #46750
    September 27, 2006
    139 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2015, 9:18 am - IP Logged

I went to face book and looked at this but I looked at the checks and the checks had same date on them but the check numbers were out of bounds like this 001569 **001599  **001580  so if you got paid for your numbers on

same date as on check should you not get check numbers like 001569*001570*001571 at lease my checks are number this way

I think the EPL is a monthly thing cost 25.00 per month he gives you 10 numbers to play st&boxed for the month

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2015, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I went to face book and looked at this but I looked at the checks and the checks had same date on them but the check numbers were out of bounds like this 001569 **001599  **001580  so if you got paid for your numbers on

same date as on check should you not get check numbers like 001569*001570*001571 at lease my checks are number this way

I think the EPL is a monthly thing cost 25.00 per month he gives you 10 numbers to play st&boxed for the month

The EPL system for Pick 5 costs $395.00.

"I think the EPL is a monthly thing cost 25.00 per month he gives you 10 numbers to play st&boxed for the month"

This statement refers to the "Show Me the Money Club", a $25/monthly membership club, in which you receive 10 - Pick 3/4 numbers to play each month. 

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Bronx, NY
        United States
        Member #164554
        March 6, 2015
        783 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2015, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I noticed the same thing with the checks they look forged, photo shop, the serial numbers look bogus compare to original tickets and the logo of the state does not match the check. For example I am from NY our lottery logo is everywhere around the state and when you claim a prize over $500 hundred the check has the NY state lottery logo. Just my observation.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1272 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2015, 5:45 am - IP Logged

I noticed the same thing with the checks they look forged, photo shop, the serial numbers look bogus compare to original tickets and the logo of the state does not match the check. For example I am from NY our lottery logo is everywhere around the state and when you claim a prize over $500 hundred the check has the NY state lottery logo. Just my observation.

Steve Player is not one of those who pretend to win. You can read his wins on the New Hampshire Lottery website. They list all winners.

https://www.nhlottery.com/Winners.aspx

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1704 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2015, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Steve Player is not one of those who pretend to win. You can read his wins on the New Hampshire Lottery website. They list all winners.

There are multiple pages [73 pages] on the Winners' page of the NH Lottery website link.  Is someone representing STEVE PLAYER listed on this site [picture shown] ???

If so, which page ???   Did I miss something ???

I know "Steve Player" has won a lot.  But I would like to see his picture, or the picture of someone representing the "Steve Player" company. 

UPDATE:

I found his name on the "View List" form in August 2015 ["He" won $3,063.00], but I'm still trying to find the page with the picture on it.  The pictures are not in order.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19817 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2015, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

There are multiple pages [73 pages] on the Winners' page of the NH Lottery website link.  Is someone representing STEVE PLAYER listed on this site [picture shown] ???

I know "Steve Player" has won a lot.  But I would like to see his picture, or the picture of someone representing the "Steve Player" company. 

UPDATE:

I found his name on the "View List" form in August 2015 ["He" won $3,063.00], but I'm still trying to find the page with the picture on it.  The pictures are not in order.

All those pictures are of people who give them permission to publish them, I doubt if Steve Player or his representative would do that.

I was surprised to read he just send numbers to those using that system those mathematicians came up with rather than the actual system.  That still leave them in the dark about the strategy and logic behind the reasons they are playing those numbers.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1665 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2015, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player is not a real person.

The question was asked and answered by the NH Lottery way back in 2003........

Thomas Covenant posted the reply he received from the NH Lottery here....

Steve Player

Steve Player is a corporation "more or less."

At that time NH had determined he had spent about $500,000 to win $296,000.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #18322
                  July 9, 2005
                  1704 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2015, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

All those pictures are of people who give them permission to publish them, I doubt if Steve Player or his representative would do that.

I was surprised to read he just send numbers to those using that system those mathematicians came up with rather than the actual system.  That still leave them in the dark about the strategy and logic behind the reasons they are playing those numbers.

"I was surprised to read he just send numbers to those using that system those mathematicians came up with rather than the actual system.  That still leave them in the dark about the strategy and logic behind the reasons they are playing those numbers."

If this is the case, why pay $395.00 for this system, in the first place ???  Does anyone know if this is the correct price, or not  ????

In any case, FYI - if you're looking for a Pick 5/6/Jackpot type system, "Steve Player" is advertising a less expensive system, called the LOTTERY WIZARD system, for only $195.00, on his website.

[I am not promoting his systems. This is just an FYI, from viewing his website.]

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19817 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2015, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player is not a real person.

The question was asked and answered by the NH Lottery way back in 2003........

Thomas Covenant posted the reply he received from the NH Lottery here....

Steve Player

Steve Player is a corporation "more or less."

At that time NH had determined he had spent about $500,000 to win $296,000.

"Steve Player is a corporation "more or less."

At that time NH had determined he had spent about $500,000 to win $296,000."

I think if I really tried I could come up with pick3 system that could almost do as well and only cost $1000 a drawing to play and I don't play pick3.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

new jersey
                      United States
                      Member #150815
                      December 31, 2013
                      513 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2015, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

in  my  book  steve  player  sucks  the  money  out  of  the  players,  if  he  had  such  good  systems  why  does  he  still  sell  his  crap

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                        Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1665 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2015, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

"Steve Player is a corporation "more or less."

At that time NH had determined he had spent about $500,000 to win $296,000."

I think if I really tried I could come up with pick3 system that could almost do as well and only cost $1000 a drawing to play and I don't play pick3.

Don't just sell the system.

Sell exclusive memberships where you email members numbers to play with more ads.

Brag about the new system developed by Einstein that you recently discovered while searching through miscellaneous stuff you bought at an antique auction. Mention how it is "setting the lottery world on fire" or "as easy a stealing candy from a baby."

Charge double for the name Einstein. And in the guarantee offer a second system of equal or lesser value if the first one don't work.

Also consider offering free trials for just $25 a month protected by "if you don't win the first month, the second month is FREE!"

Make sure you send at least 120 sets to be played for one month as combos. Don't send everybody the same 120 numbers.

Remember to post only the winning tickets on your Facebook page. That's all people really need to see.

If someone has a problem, use it as a selling point for another system.

Like Joe says "Hey, I've been trying your Win4Life system and it's not working for me."

You reply, "Joe, I've noticed the Win4Life works best in conjunction with the JustWinBaby program which will help point out the best number pairs for your state."

Joe will think it is his problem and is likely to buy the JustWinBaby program.

Ah, the power of advertising!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

saber's avatar - the eye.png
                          NoWhere
                          United States
                          Member #3243
                          January 5, 2004
                          84 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2015, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi just wanted to say I don't work for steve player. I personally own several of his systems that I bought back in the 90's .They work then but not alone. The most recent one I own is Casheyse3 system I have from him and the best one I own from him. If  using it with other systems which I do you can do well. I have use system from here and have bought great system also from elsewhere that cost far less and work great. All I can say is if you purchase his system alone you wouldn't do so well because he don't go into dept on any of his system. Just my 2 cent.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                            Member #165541
                            April 12, 2015
                            541 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2015, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

UPDATE:

Is someone representing Stevie?

Pee in the Air.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              Bronx, NY
                              United States
                              Member #164554
                              March 6, 2015
                              783 Posts
                              Posted: September 11, 2015, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Don't just sell the system.

Sell exclusive memberships where you email members numbers to play with more ads.

Brag about the new system developed by Einstein that you recently discovered while searching through miscellaneous stuff you bought at an antique auction. Mention how it is "setting the lottery world on fire" or "as easy a stealing candy from a baby."

Charge double for the name Einstein. And in the guarantee offer a second system of equal or lesser value if the first one don't work.

Also consider offering free trials for just $25 a month protected by "if you don't win the first month, the second month is FREE!"

Make sure you send at least 120 sets to be played for one month as combos. Don't send everybody the same 120 numbers.

Remember to post only the winning tickets on your Facebook page. That's all people really need to see.

If someone has a problem, use it as a selling point for another system.

Like Joe says "Hey, I've been trying your Win4Life system and it's not working for me."

You reply, "Joe, I've noticed the Win4Life works best in conjunction with the JustWinBaby program which will help point out the best number pairs for your state."

Joe will think it is his problem and is likely to buy the JustWinBaby program.

Ah, the power of advertising!

I Agree!Green laugh