Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another Example - Where It's Best Just To Get QPs

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 1 year ago by zinniagirl.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
Texas Panhandle
United States
Member #136843
December 20, 2012
1403 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2015, 10:11 am - IP Logged

If I were to play the ages of myself and my siblings they would be 1 40s, 3 50s, and 2 60s. So i see this as family ages....

I used to play a set of numbers - my address (4 digits, split), some special dates and my age...then I got older than the top end of the matrix. <sigh>  Now I just play QPs and the occasional  fortune cookie numbers.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4146 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2015, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Getting QP's or Self picks  makes NO Difference whatsoever imho. When those ping pong balls collide with each other within the chamber, ANY number can be pulled. There is no need to plan with the " these look better than those "....in other words just follow this guy's advice- you remember what it was.... right?

Yeah this guy..

Image result for just do it

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20242 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2015, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Why would anybody take advice from a "Crazy"?

Really? you've never seen the movie " Rain Man " I take it.

Sometimes strange to you, is very normal to them.   Don't judge by sight alone.....!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
        nc
        United States
        Member #99520
        October 26, 2010
        375 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2015, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I used to play a set of numbers - my address (4 digits, split), some special dates and my age...then I got older than the top end of the matrix. <sigh>  Now I just play QPs and the occasional  fortune cookie numbers.

I have two sets, the first are my two lock combinations from high school, many decades ago.  The other is a set of numbers pick several years ago through ny own anaylais.  Have played the lick combination for over 35 yrs. its about time it wins!!