Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The David Lee Edwards Auction

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 1 year ago by hearsetrax.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
homestead
United States
Member #158182
August 14, 2014
138 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2015, 4:45 am - IP Logged

Does anyone else feel that David died of AIDS from the infected drug needles

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
    Member #52345
    May 21, 2007
    2680 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2015, 5:13 am - IP Logged

Does anyone else feel that David died of AIDS from the infected drug needles

Skeptical whos to say, but according to this article he and one of his wives had Hepatitis from the drug abuse

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
      Texas Panhandle
      United States
      Member #136843
      December 20, 2012
      1409 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2015, 5:34 am - IP Logged

Green laughnice bone wagon jejeje

actually if I read that price right ...  its a fair asking price to almost cheap

It's already been sold.  There was another hearse, a 1964 Oldsmobile 98 Hearse that also didn't last long.  It was a yr. newer and cheaper.  What with all the high res. photos and from all angles, even underneath (and within a few days they also post a video and crank up the engine), I believe I'd buy a car from them online if it was something I always wanted and for a decent price.  They have a good rep. in online classic car forums.

Yeah, if I ever win the lottery, I imagine the Dallas dealership will make a few sales to me.  They've had some killer deals on old Model A and T's and I've always wanted a Mustang, maybe an old pickup that's been redone to the max w/ a modern motor.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
        Member #52345
        May 21, 2007
        2680 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2015, 6:00 am - IP Logged

It's already been sold.  There was another hearse, a 1964 Oldsmobile 98 Hearse that also didn't last long.  It was a yr. newer and cheaper.  What with all the high res. photos and from all angles, even underneath (and within a few days they also post a video and crank up the engine), I believe I'd buy a car from them online if it was something I always wanted and for a decent price.  They have a good rep. in online classic car forums.

Yeah, if I ever win the lottery, I imagine the Dallas dealership will make a few sales to me.  They've had some killer deals on old Model A and T's and I've always wanted a Mustang, maybe an old pickup that's been redone to the max w/ a modern motor.

Puke @ the thought of a maxed out kustom trailer queen old trucks

Trucks made b4 1980 were built for working and getting into trouble .....

not for trying to impress the Bentley and trust fund crowd