Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what basic filters to avoid conflicts in a lottery?

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 1 year ago by dr san.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19823 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2015, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Sorry RJOh I didn't explain it well enough.   In 6/49 each previous draw consists of 6 unique numbers.  If we ignore those 6 numbers from the previous draw, (we're talking just those six not all past winning draws) not including them in our next draw's play, on the days this strategy proves correct 45% of the time we do indeed get the reduction. 

Most filtering software includes this filter asking how many numbers from the previous draw among the lines, (most would pick one because the odds are 1 in 8 one number from the previous draw will appear in the next) instead select 0, be correct 45% of the time and drop the game size from 6/49 to 6/43 on those days.

BobP

Being correct 45% of the times means you're incorrect 55% of the time, wouldn't you want to make choices that are correct more than 50% of the time?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2015, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Being correct 45% of the times means you're incorrect 55% of the time, wouldn't you want to make choices that are correct more than 50% of the time?

Funny you should ask that, seeing as how you already answered. 

To be correct 45% of the time, do nothing more than eliminate the previous draw's six winning numbers from the field.

To be correct 50%+ of the time you have to be correct making several choices all of which can result in no way to win a jackpot when wrong.  See it isn't just about one (44%) or two numbers (12%) from the previous draw repeating, you have to pick which one(s) it will be.  Along with the risk three, four or five might repeat.

BobP

"You're right of the 1355 OCL drawings 601 had no numbers from the previous drawing, that's 44.4%.  557 had one, 170 had two and 3 had 26.  The percentages are even better for games with larger matrix, for PB it's 59%."

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2015, 11:18 am - IP Logged

BOBP  the last remaining digits of the last draw for next? How could they help to predict the next numbers?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19823 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2015, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Since running off a group of combinations using filters isn't that hard why not run off several groups of combinations using filters in different ways and see which ones has the most winners. 

That's what I did last night with the 10 PB lines I posted on the prediction board and played.  I ran off four groups of 10 combinations first using filters the way I normally used them and then using them in some new ways making find 10 combinations to play a lot faster.  I picked the last group to play and check all four groups after the drawing.

Unfortunately the group I played had no winners but the first group matched 3+0.  Fortunately it would had only paid $7 'cause I would have felt sick if I found out it would have matched 5+0 for $1M.

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5591 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2015, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Since running off a group of combinations using filters isn't that hard why not run off several groups of combinations using filters in different ways and see which ones has the most winners. 

That's what I did last night with the 10 PB lines I posted on the prediction board and played.  I ran off four groups of 10 combinations first using filters the way I normally used them and then using them in some new ways making find 10 combinations to play a lot faster.  I picked the last group to play and check all four groups after the drawing.

Unfortunately the group I played had no winners but the first group matched 3+0.  Fortunately it would had only paid $7 'cause I would have felt sick if I found out it would have matched 5+0 for $1M.

Did you buy any tics for real?

Heck, that jackpot is worth tossing $2 at.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2015, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

hello rjol e bobp, the first larger filters (with a higher limit of minor and major) and last more tuned filters, the problem which broad filters accompanies the standards? and tighter filters?

Великобритания
              Member #168564
              September 6, 2015
              1 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2015, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

sorry who can help me? I cant understand ,haw to shoose number,filter

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19823 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2015, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

hello rjol e bobp, the first larger filters (with a higher limit of minor and major) and last more tuned filters, the problem which broad filters accompanies the standards? and tighter filters?

When I'm filtering for combinations to play I probably have only looked at no more than 50,000 random combinations before I have 10-20 combinations to play.  I'm not looking at every possible combinations.  Except for the data file that I compare ever pick with to make sure it hasn't come up before my filters are two or three lines of code that limit which combination passes.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19823 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2015, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Did you buy any tics for real?

Heck, that jackpot is worth tossing $2 at.

If played them I brought them.

Evil Looking       

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: September 20, 2015, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

hello bobp and  rjol Certainly the next draw begins by analyzing the last draw, since the double intervals and crack proof this Despite all have the same chance to get out, we can make any prediction of at least one following group. The question of the last digits can and should be used.
                    Other filter is for reference frequency but by position by position, draw in ascending order is more profitable than in order of draw as it has more numbers that repeat in certain positions example the number 23 over the 2nd and 3rd place on 49/6 in the expense of other positions, despite all positions have the same opportunity

Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3102 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2015, 9:09 am - IP Logged

BOBP  the last remaining digits of the last draw for next? How could they help to predict the next numbers?

Not talking about digits.   Concurrence is not causality.

BobP

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3964 Posts
                        Posted: September 21, 2015, 9:22 am - IP Logged

BobP

"Concurrence is not causality."

Well said!!!!

I Agree!

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2015, 6:56 am - IP Logged
                           hello ,  " Moving Average " indicator , allowing you to find a standard for the filter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_average

This indicator is used in WS traders (Dow Jones , NYSE , NASDAQ ... ) .

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/movingaverage.asp
                            bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2015, 9:33 am - IP Logged
                             hello ,  " Moving Average " indicator , allowing you to find a standard for the filter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_average

This indicator is used in WS traders (Dow Jones , NYSE , NASDAQ ... ) .

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/movingaverage.asp

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Use-VBA-To-Create-A-Moving-Average-Of-Prime-Numbers-In-Lotto-Results&id=8442874

Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3102 Posts
                              Posted: September 22, 2015, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

hello bobp and  rjol Certainly the next draw begins by analyzing the last draw, since the double intervals and crack proof this Despite all have the same chance to get out, we can make any prediction of at least one following group. The question of the last digits can and should be used.
                              Other filter is for reference frequency but by position by position, draw in ascending order is more profitable than in order of draw as it has more numbers that repeat in certain positions example the number 23 over the 2nd and 3rd place on 49/6 in the expense of other positions, despite all positions have the same opportunity

Even though Lotwin is no longer for sale due to the restrictive VAT tax in Europe you can still get the free demo at http://www.lotwin.com/ for a look at the filters and analysis of the filters needed to win past draws.  Support for your Brazil 6/50 and 6/60 games.  Please consider signing the anti-vat tax petition on the site.

Some past draws need many filters while others not so much.  The strategy is to work out a plan that when things go your way trap the jackpot. 

It is always best to start with all the numbers, all the combinations, so the winner is in there, yours to filter away. 

First filter is you don't have to play every draw.  If your strategy is not to play numbers from the previous draw and the last two draws did not have any numbers from the previous draw, you might want to skip the next draw. 

Pick the strongest filter(s) you have confidence in your ability to get correct and work your way down.

Most filters have no valid basis for prediction, they are simply a percentage of the population and can be expected to hit over time at roughly that percentage.

Look and learn by analyzing past draws that won with fewest filters, they usually include a longshot or two that really cut down the combinations. 

The draw analysis can almost always show you the filters that come down to a handful of combinations or even a single play, but backing off that by clicking on a filter and removing its pick you may find playing say 8 lines would have included the jackpot without using that filter(s).

BobP