Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Current Powerball Run

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 1 year ago by yellowpig.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Will Powerball be won on or before October 3, 2015?

Yes [ 18 ]  [72.00%]
No [ 7 ]  [28.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 25 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10355 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2015, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

How about 4 winners and toss little Rhodie into the mix!  We haven't had a winner here in almost forever!  Wink

Good idea maximumfun......one of the stateophobics would be bound to say, "It's always Rhode Island" too!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    Mcminnville, Oregon
    United States
    Member #3013
    December 13, 2003
    3056 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2015, 12:43 am - IP Logged

I voted no because I think powerball and musl want that first jackpot of the new matrix to be big so people forget that the odds are so bad.  So come on four more rollovers and let powerball and musl have their mondo big jackpot for october.-weshar75

US Flag

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Lavender Rocket

United States
      Member #124616
      March 16, 2012
      2642 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2015, 3:56 am - IP Logged

Good idea maximumfun......one of the stateophobics would be bound to say, "It's always Rhode Island" too!

I'm o.k. with it "always" being Rhode Island.  In fact - I insist!

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
        Member #142777
        May 18, 2013
        263 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2015, 8:56 am - IP Logged

We all know that after October 3, 2015, the PB jackpot becomes even harder to win, with 69 white balls to pick five from, up from 59, and 26 red balls to pick one from, down from 35.  The jackpot for this Wednesday's draw (the fourth-to-last draw under the current matrix) is $235 million.  Do you think the pot will be hit within the next four draws, or is this run rigged so that the new matrix will start with a $400+ million jackpot, so players will immediately ignore the fact the pot is much harder to win?  My vote has to be for the former, because I am playing every draw until it is won on the current run, and I will win the last pot under the current matrix!

How in the heck is it rigged?  You think the ball machine is rigged?  lmao.  I quess you think pro wrestling is real also. 

As to the run its always the same.  With so many goof balls picking birthday numbers we just need luck that all or most of the balls coming out of the hopper is numbers 32 and above. 

cheersBig Grin

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5615 Posts
          Posted: September 22, 2015, 9:34 am - IP Logged

How in the heck is it rigged?  You think the ball machine is rigged?  lmao.  I quess you think pro wrestling is real also. 

As to the run its always the same.  With so many goof balls picking birthday numbers we just need luck that all or most of the balls coming out of the hopper is numbers 32 and above. 

cheersBig Grin

I've said it before....with the odds of these games, they don't have to be rigged.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
            Member #52345
            May 21, 2007
            2659 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2015, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Skeptical well the kitty has gotten that much heavier for this Saturday's jp drawing Cheers

good luck to those playing

may it be hit in VA and may it be me that has the single ticket winner

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              Happyland
              United States
              Member #146344
              September 1, 2013
              1129 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2015, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Jackpot will start over $300 million if no winner tomorrow. With a likely 'tipping' point of $400 million, combined with the matrix change and associated advertising....could be setting us up for the perfect storm. Anything could happen between now and then, of course, but who isn't secretly hoping it rolls and rolls? LOL

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
              If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
              P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                Mcminnville, Oregon
                United States
                Member #3013
                December 13, 2003
                3056 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2015, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Jackpot will start over $300 million if no winner tomorrow. With a likely 'tipping' point of $400 million, combined with the matrix change and associated advertising....could be setting us up for the perfect storm. Anything could happen between now and then, of course, but who isn't secretly hoping it rolls and rolls? LOL

I would like to see it roll myself but it depends on how people buy tickets over the next week.  If not that many people buy and it increases are small then I hope it rolls into the new matrix.  But if lottery players want to win the jackpot bad and they start to buy tickets I think it will be hit in the next three draws.-weshar75

US Flag

NY
                  United States
                  Member #167035
                  June 22, 2015
                  1340 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2015, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

$301 million to be exact

http://www.txlottery.org/export/sites/lottery/Games/Powerball/Estimated_Jackpot.html