Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you support a "Fantasy Lottery" type of website?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 1 year ago by kingof-lotto.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
kingof-lotto's avatar - 1442242972 thumb.jpg
Fond du Lac, WI
United States
Member #168886
September 21, 2015
9 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2015, 10:24 am - IP Logged

In Fantasy Football, you pick your players, points are awarded and prizes awarded to members with the most points

In Fantasy Lottery, you pick your numbers, points are awarded and prizes awarded to members with the most points

King of Lotto

kreative1's avatar - flower2
    NE PA
    United States
    Member #127838
    May 10, 2012
    1254 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2015, 10:33 am - IP Logged

That's a real simplified version but not even close to how much time is spent on the analyzing it.

I won't go into detail but if you play it you know what I'm talking about 

Like I said good luckSmile

PA mid draw front pairs did not show in 2015,2016
    17x,21x,49x,(3)

PA eve draw front pairs for str8 plays 2016 that haven't hit yet
    17x,28x (2)
    common front both draws 17x

singles that haven't hit in either draw yet 
     - 
    doubles

Fond du Lac, WI
      United States
      Member #168886
      September 21, 2015
      9 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2015, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Yes, was just trying to simplify the comparison from Fantasy Football to the Fantasy Lottery that I am proposing.  Am looking to provide a true competitive environment for people that do take the time to analyze lottery numbers and maybe once and for all prove that winning the lottery can be done with skill and not just pure luck.

King of Lotto

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        23229 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2015, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Possibly - but at the same time, the State of Wisconsin when they came knocking on my door back in 2006 with a swat team thought what I was doing was illegal also and turned out that wasn't the case - but agreed, if I took in cash and claimed it was a skill game, it would be tough.  But, if I offer a free play option and cash was for auto submitting numbers instead of manually doing it and cash was for not having to view advertisements and possible higher cash prizes, then I could in theory get away with it - same thing free lotto is still doing I believe - haven't checked them out that close lately -  still just thinking about it -

SWAT intervention would just about make anyone get as far away from what it was they

were doing to get that kind of attention in the first place.

You say you've been to court already and won but yet seem very unsure about some of the

points Todd brings up. If this were a perfectly legal operation, you would know that and be 

positive about the moves you intend to make in this business operation, it isn't just a game,

it's a business. Giving prizes for participation isn't nuetralizing any legalities you're going

to have to address at some point. Do you want state/federal attention? It's not as simple as 

asking if anyone on a lottery site would be interested in participating in a fantasy lottery game.

There are no rules..except the ones you make, there is no recourse for people who feel

jilted, there are no laws or neutral third parties to govern what you're doing.

Paypal? They might offer user protection to a point but their bottom line is themselves.

There are just so many more what if's aside from the ones that just make it easy for you.

There is a profit side of this for you, correct? I'm sure it isn't something someone gets into

just for the fun of it.

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23348 Posts
          Posted: September 22, 2015, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Possibly - but at the same time, the State of Wisconsin when they came knocking on my door back in 2006 with a swat team thought what I was doing was illegal also and turned out that wasn't the case - but agreed, if I took in cash and claimed it was a skill game, it would be tough.  But, if I offer a free play option and cash was for auto submitting numbers instead of manually doing it and cash was for not having to view advertisements and possible higher cash prizes, then I could in theory get away with it - same thing free lotto is still doing I believe - haven't checked them out that close lately -  still just thinking about it -

Just offering you some friendly advice.  Also, you didn't previously mention the advertising component.  Good luck finding advertisers for that.  The advertising business has changed a great deal in the past 10 years.  (Spoiler alert: mainstream advertisers wouldn't come near that with a ten-foot pole.)

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer here, but as I mentioned, what you're talking about here has been kicked around by millions of people who all had this same great idea before.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Dallas,TX
            United States
            Member #152930
            March 1, 2014
            40 Posts
            Posted: September 22, 2015, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

I would be interested in this.  I'd have to know the RULES and how payouts work, of course.

But, yeah, it could work with enough people playing.

I'll watch and see if you can get it working.

CC

"People who have never created Progress only see one word - Impossible." 

"People who create Progress see TWO words - "Im Possible". TWO Smash one."

Fond du Lac, WI
              United States
              Member #168886
              September 21, 2015
              9 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2015, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

..thanks CashCrown!

King of Lotto