Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 3:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is this a good method ?

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 1 year ago by LottoMetro.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
PAMPAS's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Argentina
Member #162945
January 15, 2015
87 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2015, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody know the Loto Rainbow method from the Brazilian mathematician Renato Gianella

which consists in using colours and patterns for different lottery games around the world ?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1838 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2015, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody know the Loto Rainbow method from the Brazilian mathematician Renato Gianella

which consists in using colours and patterns for different lottery games around the world ?

What is your opinion of that system?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Argentina
      Member #162945
      January 15, 2015
      87 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2015, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

It seems quite interesting but I can´t say if it is effective or not yet ...

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1838 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2015, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

It seems quite interesting but I can´t say if it is effective or not yet ...

In what way do you find it interesting?

Do you find it more interesting than the alpha groupings some members use here?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Argentina
          Member #162945
          January 15, 2015
          87 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2015, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

I think that is something different and a new way to find answers to our lottery questions ...

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1838 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2015, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Its no different than the alpha lettering system/substitution system provided by bobby623 in the Lottery Systems forum.

All this guy has done is taken that idea and color coded the decades. 

The difference in having 1-9 designated as "A" or colored yellow does not change anything. What answers would it provide that the alpha system doesn't?

For those of you who may not be familiar and don't want to bother googling this system, it's a site where someone has taken the alpha system and turned it into a color code.

Where the first decade would be "A" the numbers are colored yellow. "B" is blue. "C" is grey. "D" is rose/pink(?) and "E" is green.

It doesn't appear to offer anything different than bobby623's alpha substitution system.

Nothing new.

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1838 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2015, 3:44 am - IP Logged

Its no different than the alpha lettering system/substitution system provided by bobby623 in the Lottery Systems forum.

All this guy has done is taken that idea and color coded the decades. 

The difference in having 1-9 designated as "A" or colored yellow does not change anything. What answers would it provide that the alpha system doesn't?

For those of you who may not be familiar and don't want to bother googling this system, it's a site where someone has taken the alpha system and turned it into a color code.

Where the first decade would be "A" the numbers are colored yellow. "B" is blue. "C" is grey. "D" is rose/pink(?) and "E" is green.

It doesn't appear to offer anything different than bobby623's alpha substitution system.

Nothing new.

After some searching and familiarizing myself with the individual involved, I need to retract this last post.

Apparently Renato Giarelli is not some newcomer who put up a lottery site. He's a respected mathematician having published "The Ludic of Game Theory" (2003),  "Algeae Geometria" (a paper on Pascals work)" 2006, and followed up by seeking a patent on his conclusions in 2009.

There is a HUGE difference in his color coding and members use of an alpha-numeric systems here that would not be apparent without reading his paper "The Geometry of Chance: Lottery Numbers Follow a Predicted Pattern."

I have not read the entire paper, but what I have read has given me ideas of new avenues to explore regarding patterns, doubles, triples and percentages of where and how they fall in the matrix and in the live draws.

My apologies to Pampas as I don't think he had the knowledge necessary to compare and contrast the color coding vs the alpha-numeric system.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                Texas
                United States
                Member #150797
                December 31, 2013
                822 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2015, 6:54 am - IP Logged

At its most basic level, I think the site is a useful resource because it shows the breakdown of how often patterns hit.  Using his information you can craft a lottery ticket that matches the  most common patterns for decades, consecutive numbers, etc.

Gary, thanks for bringing that paper to my attention.  It sounds like it might be heavy going, but I will certainly have a look.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1838 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2015, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

At its most basic level, I think the site is a useful resource because it shows the breakdown of how often patterns hit.  Using his information you can craft a lottery ticket that matches the  most common patterns for decades, consecutive numbers, etc.

Gary, thanks for bringing that paper to my attention.  It sounds like it might be heavy going, but I will certainly have a look.

Very welcome Tia.

Been working on the idea in conjunction with 2Step.  Later, more likely tomorrow, I'll post what I' ve done in Lottery Systems forum.

new jersey
                    United States
                    Member #150815
                    December 31, 2013
                    513 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2015, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

there is  a  pot  of  gold  at  the  end  of  a  rainbow?????

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                      Ontario
                      Canada
                      Member #109243
                      April 9, 2011
                      31439 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2015, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

there is  a  pot  of  gold  at  the  end  of  a  rainbow?????

Only If You Are Irish And A Leprechaun,River Lep

And That Doesn't Sound Much Like You,

Good Luck With Those NJ Doubles Though

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19901 Posts
                        Posted: September 29, 2015, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

There is probably something in what he says but ask yourself, "how many lottery jackpots has he won?".

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

addai1516's avatar - lib
                          Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                          United States
                          Member #93153
                          June 23, 2010
                          4087 Posts
                          Posted: September 29, 2015, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Interesting pampas sounds like pumpi lol i have no clue , do the colors  help you  win ? you  need to elaborate more ..

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1838 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2015, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

There is probably something in what he says but ask yourself, "how many lottery jackpots has he won?".

RJOH, in his justification for the study, he writes.......

"With respect to the formal concept of probability, throughout mathematical history, there has been great difficulty in the choice of a model that expresses the connection between the ideal and real worlds. Through the concept of a template, games/bets are classified into patterns. The model presented here, based on the Law of Large Numbers, illustrates knowledge of the geometric organization of discrete sample spaces, which have gained from behavior patterns with preset theoretical probabilities. By deducing different behaviors, it enables the use of knowledge of the future in decision-making."

Yes, its a very dry read filled with equations, theorems, facts, proofs, and tables. NOWHERE does he claim it is the solution to the lottery.

The last line of his conclusion is very clear that he is not proposing anything of the sort......

"As a main aspect, it reveals that, although all bets are equally likely, behavior patterns obey different probabilities, which can make all the difference in the concept of games, benefitting gamblers that make use of the rational information revealed by the Geometry of Chance."

After reading/deciphering, I programmed it using the alpha system in place of colors.

It's nothing new to anyone who has ever broken a game into subsets and determined how often those subsets hit.

After seeing the result, I pulled a Cash5 chart from 2011 (bragging ahead), and saw the similarities. The differences were....

1) we used a different breakdown; where this guy uses decades, I used thirds (1-12, 13-24, 24-35)

2) he accounts for each position with colors while I used a numeric system (5-0-0 would be 5 low, 3-0-2 would be three low, two high, 212 would be 2 low, 1 middle, and 2 high, etc) 

3) And the biggest difference is he wrote a paper and got a patent!

From the paper it seems to be number nerd research.....

"The knowledge unraveled by the Geometry of Chance is an innovative use of Combinatorics and Probability Theory...."

Overall, the importance of the study proves (if you will), "behavior patterns obey different probabilities."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19901 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2015, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

RJOH, in his justification for the study, he writes.......

"With respect to the formal concept of probability, throughout mathematical history, there has been great difficulty in the choice of a model that expresses the connection between the ideal and real worlds. Through the concept of a template, games/bets are classified into patterns. The model presented here, based on the Law of Large Numbers, illustrates knowledge of the geometric organization of discrete sample spaces, which have gained from behavior patterns with preset theoretical probabilities. By deducing different behaviors, it enables the use of knowledge of the future in decision-making."

Yes, its a very dry read filled with equations, theorems, facts, proofs, and tables. NOWHERE does he claim it is the solution to the lottery.

The last line of his conclusion is very clear that he is not proposing anything of the sort......

"As a main aspect, it reveals that, although all bets are equally likely, behavior patterns obey different probabilities, which can make all the difference in the concept of games, benefitting gamblers that make use of the rational information revealed by the Geometry of Chance."

After reading/deciphering, I programmed it using the alpha system in place of colors.

It's nothing new to anyone who has ever broken a game into subsets and determined how often those subsets hit.

After seeing the result, I pulled a Cash5 chart from 2011 (bragging ahead), and saw the similarities. The differences were....

1) we used a different breakdown; where this guy uses decades, I used thirds (1-12, 13-24, 24-35)

2) he accounts for each position with colors while I used a numeric system (5-0-0 would be 5 low, 3-0-2 would be three low, two high, 212 would be 2 low, 1 middle, and 2 high, etc) 

3) And the biggest difference is he wrote a paper and got a patent!

From the paper it seems to be number nerd research.....

"The knowledge unraveled by the Geometry of Chance is an innovative use of Combinatorics and Probability Theory...."

Overall, the importance of the study proves (if you will), "behavior patterns obey different probabilities."

That was my point, every thing he says might be true but can it be applied in a quest to win a lottery?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking