Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is this a good method ?

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 1 year ago by LottoMetro.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
Texas Panhandle
United States
Member #136843
December 20, 2012
1403 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2015, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Interesting pampas sounds like pumpi lol i have no clue , do the colors  help you  win ? you  need to elaborate more ..

I live close to Pampa, Texas which was named after the Pampas region in Argentina. The first Spanish explorers here were reminded of it because of the wide open plains covered in lush plants which reminded them of the Pampas grass.   At that time, the area was populated by a native tribe of pygmy Indians who, while very short, were excellent physical specimens and could jump to astounding heights...a trait they had developed over centuries of hunting in the tall grass which was taller than they were.   The Spanish called them the "Hellarwe" tribe because they observed the natives hunting in the towering vegetation and every now and then leaping up and yelling to each other "Where the hell are we?"

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1835 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2015, 2:15 am - IP Logged

That was my point, every thing he says might be true but can it be applied in a quest to win a lottery?

I'm not the person to answer that. I use the idea, unknowingly as many people do, to break any matrix into subsets.

IMO, he does prove it is a viable means and provides at least a basis upon which to build a more detailed system. It's theory. And as such, he's not dealing with 1,2,3s but with A,B,Cs.

He makes no mention of any bets being placed or money won. Nor does he mention any minimum bet to be placed.

The improvement in odds comes from betting on templates that occur more frequently than the ones that show less in the matrix (or in the draws).

When you're dealing with games of chance which contain millions of individual sets, and you're looking at less than 1% of all the data you're jumping the gun to ask, "Does it work?"

At 104 drawings per year plus 500 pretests, we get 624 pieces of data, 6240 per decade, 62400 per century and 624,000 per millenium.

Check this post Oct 1, 6015 for more details.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #77167
      July 15, 2009
      569 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2015, 5:33 am - IP Logged

There is probably something in what he says but ask yourself, "how many lottery jackpots has he won?".

I agree, RJ.  I think these theorists should begin by stating how many jackpots they themselves have won using their theory.

Good luck to us all.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5972 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2015, 7:31 am - IP Logged

I'm not the person to answer that. I use the idea, unknowingly as many people do, to break any matrix into subsets.

IMO, he does prove it is a viable means and provides at least a basis upon which to build a more detailed system. It's theory. And as such, he's not dealing with 1,2,3s but with A,B,Cs.

He makes no mention of any bets being placed or money won. Nor does he mention any minimum bet to be placed.

The improvement in odds comes from betting on templates that occur more frequently than the ones that show less in the matrix (or in the draws).

When you're dealing with games of chance which contain millions of individual sets, and you're looking at less than 1% of all the data you're jumping the gun to ask, "Does it work?"

At 104 drawings per year plus 500 pretests, we get 624 pieces of data, 6240 per decade, 62400 per century and 624,000 per millenium.

Check this post Oct 1, 6015 for more details.

I am going to miss the post by a couple of years!!

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1835 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I agree, RJ.  I think these theorists should begin by stating how many jackpots they themselves have won using their theory.

Good luck to us all.

I'm all for listening to people who have done a certain thing.

While I was in the hospital it was decided I needed a catheter inserted in my bladder to allow it to drain. For those unfamiliar, what this means is they are going to shove a 3/16" vinyl tube in your urethra all the way to the bladder. And you are going to be awake while they do it.

The nurse come in, opens the kit and begins READING the directions. I'm concerned. When she calls another nurse and says, "It says here....." I said, "Can you give me a moment?"

Then I told the nurse in charge to give me someone who had done this before. The new nurse comes in says, "We're going to apply numbing cream. Then use some lubricant and finally insert this tube. I can give you a sleeping pill and do while you're out."

I asked, "How many times have you done this before?"

She said, "Oh, about a million."

I took the sleeping pill.

Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that way.

Had NASA asked Neil Armstrong how many moons had he walked on before he walked on the moon, the answer would be none.

How many computers had Bill Gates built before he built his first? None.

How many cars had Henry Ford driven before he built one? Or planes had the Wright brothers flown? None.

You think Albert Einstein had any prior experience building atomic bombs?

What it comes down to is: Do you expect everyone, friends/family, to prove everything they say to your satisfaction? And what proof do they owe?

BOB, subscribe to this thread and Todd will send you an email to remind you when the 6015 update is ready!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19901 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2015, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm all for listening to people who have done a certain thing.

While I was in the hospital it was decided I needed a catheter inserted in my bladder to allow it to drain. For those unfamiliar, what this means is they are going to shove a 3/16" vinyl tube in your urethra all the way to the bladder. And you are going to be awake while they do it.

The nurse come in, opens the kit and begins READING the directions. I'm concerned. When she calls another nurse and says, "It says here....." I said, "Can you give me a moment?"

Then I told the nurse in charge to give me someone who had done this before. The new nurse comes in says, "We're going to apply numbing cream. Then use some lubricant and finally insert this tube. I can give you a sleeping pill and do while you're out."

I asked, "How many times have you done this before?"

She said, "Oh, about a million."

I took the sleeping pill.

Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that way.

Had NASA asked Neil Armstrong how many moons had he walked on before he walked on the moon, the answer would be none.

How many computers had Bill Gates built before he built his first? None.

How many cars had Henry Ford driven before he built one? Or planes had the Wright brothers flown? None.

You think Albert Einstein had any prior experience building atomic bombs?

What it comes down to is: Do you expect everyone, friends/family, to prove everything they say to your satisfaction? And what proof do they owe?

BOB, subscribe to this thread and Todd will send you an email to remind you when the 6015 update is ready!

I agree, but PAMPAS was asking "Is this a good method?" as if he was trying to duplicate something that has already been accomplished by someone using that method.

All those folks were the pioneers in their fields so there weren't anyone to ask "Is this a good method?".  If someone else had a good method, it's likely they would had accomplished it already.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

PAMPAS's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
              Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
              Argentina
              Member #162945
              January 15, 2015
              87 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2015, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I think that some people here are arrogant acting like Mr. Know All , but if someone ask something is to learn

and get better every day , because the more you practise the better your game will be.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                San Angelo, Texas
                United States
                Member #1097
                January 31, 2003
                1405 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2015, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody know the Loto Rainbow method from the Brazilian mathematician Renato Gianella

which consists in using colours and patterns for different lottery games around the world ?

I developed an Alpha-Numeric workout for Texas Cash 5 more than 15 years ago.
                I didn't have a computer, so, all the work, as it is today, was done by hand.
                I never won a jackpot but I did cash in several 4/5 tickets and many smaller wins.
                But, I lost more than I won.
                I later abandoned the work when I realized that I wasn't smart enough to find the 'triggers' that would tell me what
                was going to happen next.
                Mr. Gianella would have us believe that the 'triggers' can be identified by comparing current results with 'expected behaviors.'
                Seems to me that anyone who can come up with the 'expected behaviors' and know in advance what is most likely going to happen next
                ought to be a multi-millionaire. 
                The color-coded templates, etc, are no different than the many filter and statistical tables that can be found here at LP.
                He just uses different terminology to identify stuff that folks have been using without a whole lot of success for more than 20 years.
                I've moved on.
                Substitution Works!!

Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1835 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2015, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I quit this thread.

Don't know what you guys are reading but I haven't seen seen it.

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    904 Posts
                    Posted: October 2, 2015, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I agree with. G   I color code a lot. The brain functions quicker using colors and without having to think that hard.  Example:  stoplight. What's easier the words Stop-Slow down or Yeild-Go.  Or red-yellow-green.  The sec you see one of those colors your brain processes it very quickly. 

Ive not tried the rainbow theory nor will I   He has never won any prizes to talk about so ,..,,

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

PAMPAS's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                      Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
                      Argentina
                      Member #162945
                      January 15, 2015
                      87 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2015, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Is another way of playing , another tool , and at least I think that we should try it

because there´s nothing left to lose.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                        Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: October 10, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

There is probably something in what he says but ask yourself, "how many lottery jackpots has he won?".

ROFL

United States
                          Member #35335
                          March 16, 2006
                          116 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2015, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

People who get upset at the idea that THEIR system isn't working need to seek gamblers anonymous pronto!  There is no system.  Numbers are REPORTED in numerical order for convenience and readability sake.  There is no such thing as numerical order in random numbers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19901 Posts
                            Posted: October 10, 2015, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

People who get upset at the idea that THEIR system isn't working need to seek gamblers anonymous pronto!  There is no system.  Numbers are REPORTED in numerical order for convenience and readability sake.  There is no such thing as numerical order in random numbers.

People who has a system know if it works by its results, they don't need to seek out gambler anonymous unless they have a gambling problem. 

Buying lottery tickets using a terminal RNG or a system to pick them doesn't mean you have a gambling problem. 

Most system players spend more time trying to figure out how to get their system to pick winners than they do buying lottery tickets.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Groppo's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #162631
                              January 7, 2015
                              538 Posts
                              Posted: October 10, 2015, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Does anybody know the Loto Rainbow method from the Brazilian mathematician Renato Gianella

which consists in using colours and patterns for different lottery games around the world ?

No sir,  I can't accept that or any method, just as
                              I can't accept any method on the craps table.
                              There is just no way.

And to make it worse, they make sure they change
                              the odds each time a monster lotto prize is won.
                              (where they changed the play slips on us again)

That way they can also 'throw' the players that
                              consistently play the same numbers.